Happy Holidays, Lindanele

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for Lindanele

Gift from ???


Title of gift: Whatever You Want Me To Be

Pairing(s): Markson, a little bit of Jjp

How many words: 2,839

Rating: PG

​W
arnings: Fluff and probably some spelling mistakes, but all's good right?

Note to my Giftee: Hey Lin Lin! Though I'm not your original Santa I must say that I enjoyed writing this. I hope you enjoy reading this too and...have a good Christmas!

 

 

 

Whatever You Need Me To Be

 

MrWildnayy: Ohmygosh Jinyoungieeee

JinOld: What Jackson?? And I do not approve of this username.

MrWildnayy: My eyes have been blessed! He’s sooo hot!

JinOld: Is he the new student???

MrWildnayy: Obviously!

JinOld: Wow. Sorry to burst your bubble but… you don’t even know his name

MrWildnayy: I don’t need to know his name to know that he’s my soul mate!

 

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at Jackson’s text. He knew that his friend had again found another person to project his affections too, and it was, to be honest, interesting to watch.

He knew that Jackson would tell his friends at school tomorrow and would not hesitate to go after his new crush.

 

 

“Guys, guess what?!” Jackson practically screamed as he neared his confused friends, attacking them with his high pitched squeals. Jinyoung followed him and sat down next to Jaebum, a smug look on his face.

Being the closest to Jackson meant that he was constantly updated about Jackson’s unstable love life, which seemed to be like a Kdrama.

“Don’t tell me you found another person to gush over,” Youngjae said.

“Yup! I think he’s my soul mate!” Jackson exclaimed, causing the younger to let out a very long groan.

“That’s great, Jackson hyung,” Yugyeom answered, even though he’s said those words many, many times before. He was hoping that this time, his hyung would get someone that he’d be serious with, for once.

“Okay. What’s his name?” asked BamBam.

Jackson then looked down, scratching the back of his neck in a nervous motion. “Actually…I don’t know his name,” he then looked up, a determined look on his face. “But I will, and we’ll be closer than just friends, trust me.”

Jaebum chuckled. “Well okay, Jackson. Just so you know, he’s in one of my classes and he’s really quiet and withdrawn. So good luck with that.”

Jinyoung then spoke up on behalf of Jackson. “So were you until Jackson got you out of your shell and convinced us to be friends with you, so I think you can count on Jackson for this one.”

Jaebum sulked as the youngest ones in their friend group covered their mouths, their laughs muffled.

Jackson grinned. “I don’t need luck, Jaebum hyung, I got this.”

 

 

I don’t got this! Jackson practically screamed to himself as he spotted the new student sitting under one of the cherry blossom trees outside of their cafeteria.

The student’s red hair contrasted beautifully with his milky skin, and he had a serene expression on his face as he ate his lunch quietly (and cutely, if Jackson may add).

All of a sudden, Jackson felt like he was going to intrude and halted his steps. He didn’t know why he was hesitating. He felt something akin to fear as he watched the other male.

What if he doesn’t like me? Jackson asked himself. He felt like a stalker. Okay Jackson, Mr. Wild and y. You got this, remember?

He remembered all the compliments that he received because of his looks, both genders alike, and that gave him a new surge of confidence.

He started to walk towards the new student, careful not to disturb his assumed peace and quiet.

Jackson knew he had this in the bag. After all, he was good looking, had a splendid personality complete with a good body as well. There was no way he could –

The new student looked up slightly and met Jackson’s eyes. Jackson immediately felt his heart beat speeding out of control, and he could feel his cheeks burning because ohmygosh, he is so pretty!

The next thing Jackson knew, he was sprawled out on the ground, probably hating his life right now and so embarrassed.

“Oh my god! Are you okay?” Jackson heard and ohmygosh, his voice sounds so deep and hot!

Jackson felt warm hands holding his arm and pulling Jackson into a sitting position. The latter suddenly felt himself wondering why the grass was so green all of a sudden.

“Hey.” Jackson looked up, meeting the other male’s deep brown eyes. Jackson wanted to look away, but he couldn’t and probably didn’t feel like looking away.

The other male seemed to observe him, and Jackson felt incredibly warm under his gaze. He then reached out his hand and touched Jackson’s blond hair, making the latter freeze up as his face was so, so close to Mark’s kissable lips –

God, stop thinking about that! Jackson’s mind screamed at him.

“There,” the red head said, breaking Jackson out of his trance. He showed Jackson a golden, small leaf. “You had that in your hair so I thought I’d take it out for you.” He then smiles, causing butterflies to erupt in Jackson’s stomach.

“Uh…t-thanks.” Jackson wants to slap himself for stuttering as he quickly stood up. “I uh…have to go.” He turned around, only to see the taller male watching him. “What’s your name?”

Ugh, I am so lame, Jackson chastised himself.

“My name is Mark,” the male answered. Jackson concluded that Mark was a good name for him. “What’s yours?”

Jackson froze up as Mark came closer to him. “Huh?” He asked for your name, you idiot!

Mark then grinned, exposing straight, white teeth with unusually sharp canines. That only made Mark hotter in Jackson’s eyes. “Your name. I want to know your name.”

Jackson then blinked a couple of times, seeming to have forgotten his name. “Uh…J-Jackson! My name is Jackson…”

“Well, nice to meet you, Jackson,” Mark answered, grinning once again, momentarily blinding Jackson with his infectious smile. Jackson also concluded that he liked hearing his name on the red head’s tongue.

“Uh…nice to meet you too Mark but I have to go. See ya!” Jackson quickly said as he sprinted away, his cheeks the colour of roses, leaving a very confused looking boy.

 

 

MrWildnayy: I messed up!

Jaebummer: What happened, and why am I invited into this stupid chat?

BabyJae: Becoz you !

DabDab: Jackson what happened???

Gyeomie: Yeah what happened?

MrWildnayy: I embarrassed myself in front of Mark

JinOld: Ooh is that his name???

MrWildnayy: That is not the point right now. I made a fool of myself and fell in front of him!

Jaebummie: Hahaha!!!!

MrWildnayy: Shut up fool and console me!

Jaebummie: Mark got you all flustered and embarrassed. I must say I like this guy

BabyJae: Hahaha at least you got his name tho right?

DabDab: Probably will be only thing you know about him haha!

Gyeomie: Hey stop making fun of Jackson hyung

MrWildnayy: Thank you Yugyeom

Gyeomie: But for real tho hyung you embarrassed yourself in front of your crush so hard your facebook post’s gonna be: relationship is #complicated

Jaebummie: LOL #GOALS

JinOld has removed Jaebummie, BabyJae, DabDab and Gyeomie from the chat.

JinOld: Are you okay Jackson? Don’t mind them, you know they’re probably joking.

MrWildnayy: I’m probably never going to talk to Mark again. I’d be too embarrassed. I’ll never show my face in school ever again.

JinOld: Hey Jackson, I heard Mark is into the bad boy look.

MrWildnayy: Jinyoung come over, we’ve got a transformation to do!

 

 

“Jackson hyung, are you ok – “ BamBam started.

Jackson grinned, cutting the confused looking boy. “I’m more than okay, I’m excellent!” He fixed his shades once more.

“Dude you’re wearing shades indoors,” Jaebum added, but Jackson shushed him while Jinyoung chuckled and shrugged.

He then adjusted his leather jacket and gave everyone what seemed to be a smouldering look. “It’s good, right? I’ve been working on it all night.”

“It’s good, hyung,” Yugyeom answered while Youngjae fake gagged.

“I wish you luck, obviously since I helped in picking out the outfit,” Jinyoung said to the blond haired boy.

“And don’t fall hyung,” BamBam mumbled, earning a glare from Jackson, who flipped him off.

As Jackson walked towards the tree that Mark sat under, several people turned their heads to Jackson’s direction, and the blond smirked. He had this. He was hot.

Mark looked up, meeting Jackson’s eyes, and Jackson felt his chest constricting, but his face remained straight.

Jackson then sat beside Mark, who narrowed his eyes confusedly at him, his nose scrunched up a little. Cute.

“Hey, Mark,” Jackson chirped as he grinned at the red head.

“Uh, hey. You look…different?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Better, right? “Do you like it?” Jackson only hoped that he was not coming off creepy.

“Why are you asking me that?”

“Uh…I uh,” think, Jackson think! “I just want your opinion on it. I’m trying on different outfits for the whole week.”

Mark nodded in understanding. Cute. “Well, I like it, but it doesn’t really suit you.”

“I thought you were into that kinda stuff,” Jackson says before thinking. Mark stopped eating and looked at him with a confused stare.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing.” I will kill Jinyoung for this!

 

 

 

MrWildnayy: Jinyounnngggg!!!!

JinOld: Yeah??

MrWildnayy: Mark’s not into bad boys! You were wrong! YOU TOLD ME THAT MARK WAS INTO BAD BOYS AND HE ISN’T!!!

JinOld: Ok Jackson, calm down!

MrWildnayy: I AM CALM Oh sorry, my caps was on. Sorry.

JinOld: I must’ve been mistaken, then.

MrWildnayy: You can’t afford to be mistaken at a time like this!!

JinOld: You’re being extra again.

MrWildnayy: I AM NOT EXTRA – okay I see it now.

JinOld: That’s exactly what I mean. Also, I think he’s definitely into the feminine guys. At least that’s what one guy that knows Mark said.

MrWildnayy: No more, please.

 

 

 

“Okay. Jackson has officially gone mad,” Youngjae commented as the blond made his way to them in the tightest leather jeans ever, complete with a translucent white shirt that hugged his muscular chest. He had eyeliner on and what looked like lip gloss on his lips.

Everyone was silent as Jackson took a seat between them.

“Jackson – “ Jaebum started, but the blond cut him off.

“Shush. I don’t want to hear how bad this decision was, okay? Gosh, these pants are killing me – I think I now realize what a mistake I made, I think.”

“I can’t believe you actually listened to me – “

“Wait, what do you mean you can’t believe I actually listened to you?” Jackson asked, a voice sounding panicky.

“Uh…nothing.” Jinyoung then stuffed his face with the pie he was eating.

“Jackson, you look hot, but odd,” Yugyeom commented, and BamBam nodded along with him.

 

 

 

Mark’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when Jackson made his way over to him in the tightest pants that he’s ever saw. They hugged the blond’s thighs beautifully and Mark’s gaze lingered on them for a bit before looking up at Jackson.

“Let me guess. That’s another outfit for today,” Mark said, a small smile on his lips.

Jackson felt a little bit relieved, but still nervous as heck as he took a seat next to Mark. “Yeah well, what do you think about this one?”

Mark thought that the eyeliner accentuated Jackson’s pretty face and strong jaw. He noticed that Jackson’s lips were glossy and of course he didn’t feel like pressing his lips against them, yeah.

The whole outfit made Jackson look…seductive. Mark felt his cheeks heating up at the word. “You look great, but the outfit’s too revealing.”

“I think so too,” Jackson replied. “It was my friend who suggested it so…”

“Wow, then your friend must be really feminine.”

“I guess…”

 

 

 

MrWildnayy: Ohmygosh Jinyouuunnngg!!!

JinOld: What?

MrWildnayy: Mark didn’t really like the outfit but he was totally checking me out!!

JinOld: That’s great!

MrWildnayy: And I have you to thank!

JinOld: You’re welcome, Jacky. Though it wasn’t supposed to work.

MrWildnayy: What do you mean??

JinOld: Mark doesn’t like feminine looking guys. I made it up. But I wasn’t expecting you to listen to me

MrWildnayy: JINYOUNG

JinOld: But at least Mark checked you out, which means that he must find you attractive.

JinOld: Also, Mark likes quiet guys who like to read. The smart ones.

MrWildnayy: I swear Jinyoung I will not fall for your tricks anymore.

 

 

 

“Jackson, you look smart. Something’s wrong,” Jaebum said.

“Okay, no one has time for your insults right now Jaebum,” Jackson snapped back. He fixed his fake glasses, which were starting to hurt his eyes.

“Yeah,” BamBam pitched in. “You’re actually wearing a cardigan.”

“And your hair’s neat,” Youngjae continued.

“Wow hyung. I’ve never seen you go to this extent just to impress someone,” Yugyeom said, making Jackson blush deeply.

“You really like Mark, huh?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes, I do,” Jackson answered, serious.

 

 

 

Upon seeing Jackson, Mark grinned. “Hey, Jackson.” He noticed Jackson’s outfit. “You look nice.”

“Thank you.”

They ate quietly.

“You know, I wondered who persuaded you to try out these different outfits,” Mark pitched in, staring directly at Jackson. The shorter gulped.

You. “Uh…my friends, I guess.”

“Then why do you always come to me at lunch and ask for my opinion on them?” Mark asked, slightly smirking when he saw how flustered Jackson was getting.

“I guess I like to hear what you think about…them.”

Mark chuckled, and Jackson swore his heart fluttered at the sound. The red head then faces Jackson, leaning in. Is he going to kiss me?! Jackson thought.

Mark then took out the glasses that Jackson was wearing.

“They’re fake,” Jackson said.

“I noticed,” Mark mumbled. “Anyways, tomorrow, wear what you would normally wear to school. I have something to tell you.”

Jackson could almost see that the red head was slightly…flustered?

The blond nodded.

 

 

 

MrWildnayy: EVERYONE MARK IS GOING TO TELL ME SOMETHING TOMORROW AND HE TOLD ME TO DRESS LIKE I WOULD NORMALLY DRESS!!!

Jaebummer: Oh WOW Mark wants to SAY something to you congratulations!

MrWildnayy: Shut up Jaebummer or should I say…Jaebuzzkill!

Jaebummer: Haha VERY FUNNY

BabyJae: Imagine if he confesses his undying love for you!

DabDab: And then he kisses you!

Gyeomie: And then he asks you to be his boyfriend!

MrWildnayy: God I wish!!!

JinOld: Tomorrow you’ll find out, Jackson!

 

 

 

Today Jackson dresses up as how he would normally dress, unable to wipe the smile off his face. He gets to school early, and literally cannot wait to see Mark at lunch.

He barely talks to his friends before running to the familiar cherry blossom tree and seeing the familiar red head.

“Hey,” Jackson grinned, seating down as Mark stared at him.

“Well someone’s excited,” Mark answered as he smiled.

“Uh…yeah,” Jackson blushes.

Mark chuckled. “Jackson…I know you changed your look just because you wanted to impress me.”

Jackson’s eyes widened as he did not expect Mark to say that. His mind is screaming ‘abort, abort, ABORT!’ “Well – “

“Shh, you didn’t let me finish, Jackson-ah,” Mark said, placing his finger gently on the blond’s lips, shutting Jackson up. “At first I was semi creeped out, but then I realized that no one had gone through all that trouble for me before and I thought that was really sweet of you – “

“Well – “

“I’m still not finished, Jackson-ah. I wanted to tell you that you didn’t need to change your look to impress me, because how you were at the beginning was enough for me. Besides, I thought, and I still think, that you’re pretty cute.”

“Even if I fell in front of you when we first met?”

Mark laughed at that, earning a pout from Jackson. “Yep. I found your actions adorable, and I would like to know you better.”

“H-How did you – “

“How did I find out about it? Let’s just say I overheard you and your friends talking about ‘impressing that new student that is just so hot’ when I was going to the library.” The red head chuckled when Jackson dug his face into his hands, groaning. “Then, I knew something was up.”

“This is so embarrassing!” Jackson exclaimed. “So you knew all this time?”

Mark then took his hands, making the blond look at him. “Yep, wanted to see how far you’d go. Don’t be embarrassed though. I thought you were hot too. And I really like you.”

Jackson could feel his heart beating quickly as Mark connected his soft lips with Jackson’s in a soft and delicate kiss. Electricity was felt between them.

Mark then grinned, causing Jackson to also grin.

“Am I your boyfriend now?” Jackson asked, innocently, making Mark to laugh. The red head then ran his hands through Jackson’s hair lovingly.

“Yes. We’re boyfriends now.”

 

 

 

MrWildnayy: I’M MARK’S BOYFRIEND NOW!1!1!! I’m SCREAMING!!!

BabyJae: Wait What???

DabDab: WHAT HAPPENED??

BabyJae: Did he confess his undying love for you?

MrWildnayy: Yes!

DabDab: Did he kiss you??

MrWildnayy: Yes!!

Gyeomie: And you’re his boyfriend now???

MrWildnayy: YES!!!

Jaebummer: Good job, Jackson 

MrWildnayy: Ohmygod. The ice king just expressed emotions! I’m so proud!!

JinOld: LOL and Jackson, I’m proud of you.

MrWildnayy: Now you can love Jaebum now

BabyJae: Okay I’m out

BabyJae has left the chat.

DabDab: Well…this is awkward

DabDab has left the chat.

Gyeomie: Gotta Kris

Gyeomie has left the chat.

MrWildnayy: GOTTA MEET MARK! BYEEEE

MrWildnayy has left the chat

Jaebummie: So uh…hey

JinOld: Hi…