Happy Holiday, samgoesdownhill

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for samgoesdownhill

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: A Chaos Brings Me to You

Pairing(s): Jinyoung x Jinhee (OC)

How many words: 1,924 words

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: it’s a little cheesy


Note to my giftee:
HELLO!!! I really hope you like this, I’ve thought of this plotline for some times but haven’t yet put it in words and it was for JB idk why it became Jinyoung XD. I’m not that good in one shots but again I really hope you like it! Yay!



A Chaos Brings Me to You
 

“Boys! Calm down! Jebal…”

Chaos. One word that describes the situation that Jinhee was in. Heck she was just trying to make the boys look pretty on stage. It was December 2015. The famous group GOT7 was coming back with their newest (super cute) promotion song for a Christmas special titled ‘Confession Song’. What was this girl named Jinhee doing there? Make up. How did she end up there? Well long story short, she was… getting a job and this thing she’s doing is not working out. Guess what? She was the youngest to ever get a job as a make-up artist.

“GOT7 on in 10 minutes!” one of the staff came in to call for the boys. This is her very first job. HER FIRST DAY ON A FIRST JOB. For God’s sake she just needed to pass this one work and it’s a permanent job deal for her. Ever since she lived by herself in Seoul leaving her parents in Busan, she has been lacking money, she just need to get this job, it’s something that she’s passionate about. It’s now or never.

“Jackson-ssi! Please, you’re the last one just let me put make up on you!” Jinhee begged. The boys were just having a little fun; they were playing and hitting each other. Surprisingly they are not tired even though the busy schedules they had since ‘if you do’ promotion, I guess December, winter and Christmas does brings you happiness. Correction, their happiness, Jinhee is still struggling to put on a make up for Jackson. The thing is, they came a little late and luckily it was one by one. The more the member came the harder it gets to make them up. It’s like an orientation day where the seniors bully the new kid.

The first to arrive was Yugyeom. As polite as he is, just like on television, he obeyed Jinhee as she put on a make up on him, since Jinhee is a noona to Yugyeom. The following member came in Youngjae and JB, they are also as easy as Yugyeom to be took care of, then Bambam happened. Chaos part one then Jackson, Mark and Jinyoung came. Which leads to this situation.

“5 minutes!” the staff remind once more. Jinhee had no choice, she pulled Jackson’s collar as she put him on the chair

“Stay still!” Jinhee didn’t realize that she just screamed at Jackson which made him quiet and stay still. She gave him his simple make up. Since boy make up are no thick, she finished quickly as it was only T-2 minutes. A wide smile came to Jinhee’s face as she finally finished her ‘final mission’ out of seven.

“Since you’re new, you should know that make-up artist doesn’t give orders, they follow the idol and do what they want to say.” She heard a heavy voice came from behind her, it was heavy but also soft. She turned around just to see a straight cold face coming from one of the pretty boys. Well… even prettier because she gave him make-up. The boy then pushed her aside with his elbow as he walked on stage ready to sing their song.

Park Jinyoung(s.)
A definition of a real life (yet handsome) devil in Jinhee’s live. They came from the same age yet he treated her like a nobody.

The show was starting as Jinhee watched through the small TV in the waiting room. They ended the performance with a heart coming out from Jinyoung’s pocket. How did that boy became so cute and cheesy on stage with a personality that cold backstage? She wondered.

A year has passed as she continues to get closer and closer and closer to the boys. The first until third month wasn’t a pretty job for her. She had to go to Japan and followed their tour and everything. Then it comes to their comeback, she had to wake up early to get to the music show first before the boys does. Yeah, like a servant. Those months were the worst time of her life, the boys were giving such a hard time for her. JB keeps complaining he wants a more natural color on his face, meanwhile Bambam wanted more exotic colors on his face, each of them wanted their own style on stage. And after their ‘FLY’ comeback, she got to know them better. Thanks to the girlgroup dances during their fly tour.

“HAHAHA!”

“Don’t laugh at me! I look pretty!” Bambam made a cute face to the members as he joked around. “Thanks to Jinhee-noona!”

“NO! I’m prettier!” Youngjae came in and made a pose in his sailor me gustas tu outfit.

“Oh come on boys you are all pretty with that wig and that dress.” Jinhee chuckled at them as it was time for the devil’s make-up.

“Tell me again why we have to do this…” Jinyoung muttered but loud enough for Jinhee to listen.

“For your fans, Jinyoung-ssi.” Jinhee started to put some make up on his face and made him look pretty. And I mean pretty pretty because he’s cross dressing at the moment.

“Team me gustas tu on in 10 minutes!” just in time as Jinhee finished his wig and puts in on him. The three came on stage as they performed.

The next song is when they return back into a boy, they all need to clean those girly make up off, it’s a good thing Jinhee wasn’t alone at that time, many people came and helped the make up to make it quicker. She wanted to pull Yugyeom to clean his face because he’s the polite one but the others just had to leave her with Jinyoung. She had no choice but to clean his make-up.

“How was it?” asked Jinhee while wiping his face slowly. His face was showing such big smile, he loves agases and he really enjoyed performing and listening to their cheer. But knowing that Jinhee was the one who’s going to remove his make-up, suddenly his smile turned upside down. “What’s with the long face?” Jinhee tried to make a friendly conversation with him knowing that the boy always hates her for only God knows why.

“None of your business, your job is not to interrogate me every time you’re doing make up.” He said in a cold tone.

“Ya! What. Is. With. Your. Attitude. I’ve been dying to find a job since last year and now that I finally got one that I really like and you’re giving me this attitude?” Jinhee finished cleaning his girly make-up as she put her napkins down. “Can’t you learn how to be grateful for once?” and with that Jinhee left him, she asked to switch members with her colleague.

Jinhee’s words made Jinyoung stood quietly for a moment. Her sentences kept going on and on in his mind. Was he really ever been grateful of Jinhee’s appearance? He was annoyed because the previous make-up artist was so clingy. It was either a sasaeng fan who wanted to be close to him or some random girl who thinks he’s handsome, and the stupid part is that he was being polite and kind to them, so the boys promised to give the new make-up artist a hard time to stop her from being clingy. But it turns out that the boys love Jinhee, she was fun and a little boyish, maybe that’s why she understands male make-up and only understands a bit of girly make-up. But still, Jinyoung was scared if there would be a scandal, or that he would break the make-up artist’ heart because he would definitely reject her, and he’s uncomfortable with the clingy make-up artist.

“She IS different…” he thought in his head. The boys were right, they are ready to trust her, and what Jinyoung did back there was like a jerk. He didn’t mean to, he just think the time was not right yet.

Time goes by as it was the end of their concert, it was time for the encore. Jinhee didn’t want to face another ‘Jinyoung’ moment so she immediately went to the nearest member to do make-up on. Which is Jackson. We all know how Jackson is with skin ship.

“Jinnie-yaa!” Jackson made an aegyo face facing Jinhee and made her laugh.

“Stay still, wangpuppy!” she put her hand on his shoulder making him finally stayed still. Jackson smiled at her, he already like her ever since the first day she came. Well, he’s Jackson, the kind dude.

They really look like they were having fun. “Why can’t she smile like that in front of me…” Jinyoung mumbled. “Wait what… no.” Jinyoung shook his head as he was ready for the next make up from a noona. They went back on stage as it was finally the end. They felt really happy that JB came to support their concert despite his injuries. Then they came back stage and ready for a make up removal.

“Eonnie, I’ll take Bambam’s make-up.” She said while taking the cotton but before she came to Bambam Jinyoung pulled her.

“No. you’re doing mine.” Jinyoung insisted and it only made her sighed and frowned. They were a bit far from the others.

Silence. Jinhee had enough with Jinyoung, she just kept shut while cleaning his face. Although there was always that feeling when she does his make-up. His eyes, his soft face, is lip- wait what.

Get yourself together Jinhee.

And she thought she was the only one looking at his face. Jinyoung’s eyes never left her face. He scanned her face from her forehead to her chin, he just realized something. This girl is very pretty. The silence was still around them as Jinhee was working on his cheeks.

“Why won’t you smile or talk to me like the others…” Jinyoung mumbled but loud enough for her to listen. I mean… they were being quiet of course she could listen.

“You’re asking me that? After how much I tried that to you?” Jinhee shook her head as she continued cleaning his lips. Suddenly Jinyoung held her hand and move it aside only to step in closer as they were inches apart.

“I’m sorry…” and after he said that he planted a soft kiss on her, but after 5 seconds he realized he did something wrong so he pulled away, scratching his head. Jinhee was also in shock but she shook her head coming back to reality.

“Wha- that was…-“

“I like you. I really do. I was being a jerk because I don’t know how to act around you…” Jinyoung spoke. “I like the way you smile while cleaning my make up, the way you laugh with other members, the way… everything you do. I’m sorry for kissing you.” He bowed to her as he turned around and wanting to leave her but this time she held his hand. She didn’t know why she did that but… she just got the urge to do so.

“I haven’t clean your eye make-up yet.” As that Jinyoung turn back to her as he stayed silent. He thought that looking at her would make him even more nervous after what he confessed.

“Everytime… I l-look into your eyes i… fallinloveagain.” Jinhee mumbled, but again with the silence, Jinyoung could hear her.

“What was that?”

“I… fellinloveaga-“ but before she finished her sentence, Jinyoung was hugging her. so tight that even though Jinhee was shy and she wanted to push him away, he would pull her closer.