News

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

News
 

2017.07.01

Hello everyone ^____^
How are you all?

As you might know, Ramona and I won't be hosting this years Secret Santa event because of the lack of time and some changes in our personal lifes. However, two members of last years event contacted us to ask if they could host the event in our place. We agreed to that and now we can happily present you this years event!!!

Sign-ups are open right now. If you enjoyed the previous events and want to participate in the new event, please don't hesitate signing up there. Ramona and I will be participating too ^^

About last years event, there are still some people left we promised to send Karmapoints as the Santa didn't send us any gift for them. Because of my finals I haven't been able to do it as quickly as I originally wanted. Now I have a bit more time at hand and can promise you that the Karmapoints will be sent to you in the next couple of days. Please look forward to it.

That were the last news on this event. I hope you enjoyed it and were able to make lots of new friends and discover new good authors ^____^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017.03.23


Hello everyone

How are you all?
It’s been a while since we last uploaded something on here. We were very very busy and didn’t find the time to manage everything properly to conclude the event.
Sadly, none of the Santas I contacted in January ever replied to us. As we haven’t received any gifts from them for their giftees we think they might have dropped out without telling as the reveal was already posted. It’s a shame and we feel terribly sorry for the giftees that didn’t receive a gift. This sure isn’t the way we wanted this event to end.

As we still are very very busy (school (finals are coming up) and work) we can’t look for new Santas. This would take too much time. Time, we sadly don’t have at the moment. Therefore, we will send the giftees who didn’t receive a gift last year 50 Karmapoints each to make it up for it. The karmapoint will be sent out this Saturday. If the giftee itself didn't send in his or her gift he or she won't receive any karmapoints

I promised a gift to a back up writer. Out of time reasons I wasn’t able to even start writing yet. However, I stand by my word and will finish this gift for you and send it to you (there is also another gift I have to work on so please don’t hate me TT). I expect to be working and finishing it in August at the latest. I hope that’s OK with you.

We also would like to announce, that we won’t be organizing a secret Santa event next year. This is not because of how this year’s event ended but rather because of our personal lifes. We might pick the organisation up again in 2 to 3 years. This, however, is still uncertain.

Have a nice day and stay save~

Manu

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2017.01.10

Hello everyone ^____^

How are you all doing? How is 2017 for you so far.
As you might know this event isn’t over yet. There are still 18 stories we are waiting to be sent in. Today I contacted the Santas who previously asked for an extension. If you are one of the Santas who received an e-mail as well as a PM from us please contact us as soon as possible.

Back-up writers still are on time. As back-up writers started creating their gift later than the original Santas they have time till the end of January or February (depending on how much time the back-up writer needs). However, we will contact the back-up writers on the 20th of January to check-in and hear about their prosses.

Please look forward reading more gifts from our amazing Santas.

Have a nice day~

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2016.12.31

Hello everyone ^____^

How are you all? I hope you had great holidays and are prepared for 2017.
Today we promised to post the big reveal. Are you all excited?
You’ll find the big reveal in chapter 7~
(Links will be added on the 2nd of January)

 

We’re still waiting for 18 presents to be sent in. Back-up writers have until the end of January or even February to finish their gift. We ask all the other Santas to either contact us on the progress or send us the gift in the next few days. Thank you so much~

We wish you an amazing night. Let’s meet each other again in 2017

Ramona and Manu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2016.12.18

Hello everyone~

How are you all?
It's the last week before Christmas and this means that this event slowly comes to an end. We have 4 stories left to upload and we are still waiting for some stories to be sent in. Sadly there were a few people who didn't contact us since November. We tried to message them 3 times by now (via e-mail and PM) but there is still now reply. This saddenes us a lot as this probably means that those people decided to drop out without telling us. We decided to look for some nice back-up writers who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

Nr.1 boyxboy > markjin, 2jae, yugbam > angst, fluff, psychological; third person's POV
Nr. 2 boyxboy > JJ Project > Genre: Drama, Slice of Life, Romance, basically everyday life, fluff, angst, anything like that. / POV: 3rd person POV / Notes: I love reading rated M
Nr. 3 boyxboy > 2JAE > 3rd pov, angst,
Nr. 4 girlxboy > Mark, JB, Jackson, Junior > I prefer a third person point of view with any name used as long as it doesn't appear too often to distract the reader. Or a "YOU" point of view with no name attached as to me an attached name hinders the main character unless written well enough to use it. Also I lean more towards the genre of fluff, romance, action, slice of life, and friendship kind of type. I mean a little drama is okay, but it's not really my style. Slight angst is fine, but I prefer a good ending or a happy one, and an open ending isn't bad either as long as it doesn't leave the reader with too many "what ifs".

All the Santas who asked for an extention are asked to report to us how they are doing. If you already sent us a message and received an answer please ignore this lines ^^

As said before Back-up writers who will take one of this prompts will be given more time to complete the story as they got less time than the original Santas. However, the 4 who take one of those promps will be given time till the end of January or even February to complete it.

Thank you once again for taking part in this event ~~

Have a nice day

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2016.12.09

Hello everyone

As some of you might have realized this year we had some problems with the rated gifts. That's why we decided to open up a second story just for the rated gifts and we will leave links in this event to the right chapters. We hope that now that all those chapters will be uploaded right (hopefully) without any words missing. If you see any oneshot who look weird like words are cut off or are missing please contact us.

Sadly we also have another drop out so now we are looking for two back-up writers.

boy x boy > Markson, JJP, Jinson, or Yugbam > Third POV, any Genre, mostly any AU
girl x boy > Mark, Junior > likes high school/college, cute and comedy or fantasy

As said before Back-up writers who will take one of this prompts will be given more time to complete the story as they got less time than the original Santas.

Thank you once again for taking part in this event ~~

Have a nice day

Ramona

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2016.12.07

Hello everyone

Sadly we have to contact all of you today because we have another drop out.
We are looking for someone who would write:

girl x boy > Mark, Junior > she likes high school/college, cute and comedy. or fantasy


Back-up writers who will take this prompt and the prompts before will be given more time to complete the stories as they got less time than the original Santas.


Thank you once again for taking part in this event and we are looking forward to see all your reactions to your gifts ^^

Have a nice day

Ramona



~~~~~~~~~

2016.12.06

Hello everyone ^_____^

It's been almost a week since we started uploading the gifts. Are you enjoying them so far?
We received 61 gifts so far and are still expecting some to be sent in. Most Santas contacted us to tell us that they need a bit more time to finish their gift. This is perfectly fine with us as we get updated how things are and when we might expect to receive the gift. Sadly there are a few Santas who didn't contact us since the last check-in. We tried to contact them via PM and e-mail but we never received an answer.

As we were facing some troubles with our e-mail account this year some might have contacted us but we never received their e-mail. We usually answer all the mails sent to us (especially Check-ins, Questions and when we receive gifts). If you contacted us and we didn't answer you back we might not have received it.

We will contact those Santas plus the Santas that asked for an extension till last weekend in order to know how their progress is. It's absolutely no shame to say that you are not finished. We can give some more time to finish it but we need to know. We think it's only fair to inform us and not leave us hanging.

If you are one of those Santas who didn't contact us please send us a PM or an e-mail.

Thanks to everyone who already sent in their gift. We think their amazing!!! Great work!!!
We're sure that your giftees will enjoy them.

Have a nice day~

Ramona and Manu

~~~~~~~~~~

2016.11.30

Hello everyone~

Tomorrow is the day the first gifts will be posted. Are you excited?

As we are quite many this year we'll be posting 4 stories a day. The first story will be online tomorrow morning. 

This year we had some trouble with the censorship thing here on AFF. Therefore there might be some problems with some stories that include curse words and explicit scenes (and words that belonged to that). If you notice that this happened (the 'inappropriate' word disappears and leaves only 'ed' 'ing' ect. behind if the word was used as a verb) let us know and we'll try to re-upload it as an m-rated or triggered chapter (that worked before). I just wanted to let you know that this was kinda a thing that messed with us this year. I hope you understand.

Se you tomorrow ^____^

Have a nice day

Manu



~~~~~~~~~~

2016.11.28

Hello everyone~

Soon the first gifts will be uploaded. Are you all excited?

We received 43 gifts so far which makes us very happy. Thank you all so much, Santas~~~
Please contact us (if you haven't already to inform us about your progress). It's OK to ask for more time.


Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news too. One of our Santas needed to drop out of the event because of personal reasons. We wish her all the best and maybe we'll meet again in next years event.

Because of that we are looking for someone who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

girlXboy > Mark, YoungJae and/or BamBam > she likes fluffy, romantic High School AUs with a bit of mystery​

Back-up writers who will take this prompt and the prompts before will be given more time to complete the stories as they got less time than the original Santas.


Thank you once again for taking part in this event and we are looking forward to see all your reactions to your gifts ^^

Have a nice day

Manu



~~~~~~~~~~

 

2016.11.25

Hello everyone~

So the deadline date was this Wednesday and we heard from a lot of people sadly not from everyone till now.

People who didn't contact us for the check in got a mail yesterday. I will send another e-mail and pm this weekend to everyone who hasn't told us when they will finish it or if they still didn't reply to my mail from Thursday.
We do understand that some of you are very busy with school / work / life and will try to make it work. Send us an e-mail or write us a PM so we can make a note about it.


Also we are still looking for someone who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:​

boyXboy > MarkBam > he likes Fluffy slight and 3rd PoV​

Thank you once again for taking part in this event and we are looking forward to see all your reactions to your gifts ^^

Have a nice day

Ramona



~~~~~~~~~~
 

2016.11.22

Hello everyone ^.^

How are you all?
Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news. One of our Santas needed to drop out of the event because of personal reasons. We wish her all the best and maybe we'll meet again in next years event.

Because of that we are looking for someone who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

boyXboy > 2jae as the main, markson / markjin > 3rd person, romance, comedy, fluff, angst
boyXboy > MarkBam > he likes Fluffy slight and 3rd PoV

If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Back-up writers who will take these prompts and the prompts before will be given more time to complete the stories as they got less time than the original Santas.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Ramona

 

~~~~~~~~~~
 

2016.11.19

Hello everyone ^^

How are you all?
Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news. One of our Santas needed to drop out of the event because of personal reasons. We wish her of them all the best, get well soon and maybe we'll meet again in next years event. Another Santa who offered to be a back up writer told us that she can't write a story to the prompt and asked us to find someone else.
Because of that we are looking for two people who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

boyXboy  > MarkBam > he likes Fluffy slight and 3rd PoV
girlXboy > Mark, JB, Jackson, Junior > she likes Angst


If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Back-up writers who will take these prompts and the prompts before will be given more time to complete the stories as they got less time than the original Santas.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Manu

 

~~~~~~~~~~
 

2016.11.18

Annyeong ^_____^

Today is the last check-in date. This means that the Santas have to write us a short message via e-mail or PM within a week to let us know how they are doing. The check-in message doesn't have to be huge. As long as it includes your progress (were you able to start or are you struggling with something) it's OK. We look forward receiving your messages.

If you have any questions regarding the gift don't hesitate to ask us. We'll send your question to your Giftee and will send you his/her answer once we receive it. Please try to answer as quick as possible as sometimes the Santas really need the answer to his/her question to continue.

That's it for today. I hope you all are having a great time writing and making new friends through this event.

Have a nice day and happy writing~

Manu


~~~~~~~~~~

2016.11.15

Hello everyone ^^

How are you all?
Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news. Two of our Santas needed to drop out of the event because of personal reasons. We wish both of them all the best and maybe we'll meet again in next years event.
Because of the drop out we are looking for two people who would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

boyXboy  > Markson > she likes Humor, Third-Person POV.
boyXboy > 2Jae, Markson, MarkJin > she likes 3rd POV, Fluff, soft , humor, Fantasy or reality, school au, sad or happy


If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~

 

2016.11.13

Hello everyone ^^

How are you all?
Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news. One of our Santas needed to drop out of the event because of personal reasons. We wish her all the best and maybe we'll meet again in next years event.
Because of the drop out we are looking for one person that would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

boyXboy  > Jinmark or 2jae > Got7 somehow finds out the chosen ship us dating

If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~


2016.10.24

Hello everyone~

How are you all?
It's been a bit more than two weeks since the first check in date and sadly there were three people who never contacted us or replied to our messages. So we are looking for Because of the drop out we are looking for one person that would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

Nr.1 boyxboy > Jjproject or Markson or both > she likes third POV and all genre would be fine for her
Nr. 2 girlxboy > Mark, JB, Jackson, BamBam > she likes cute and funny romance or tug and pull stories
Nr. 3 girlxboy > Mark > she likes romantic and funny stories


If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Have a nice day

Ramona

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello everyone~

How are you all?
I hope you all are fine and are as excited for all the stories that you are working on at the moment. Because I know I am. Haha

We decided to cancel the second check in date on the 28th of October since we are still trying to contact some Santas. Please don't forget that there is a third which is on the 18th of November. If you know that you won't be able to contact us on that day please send us a message now or just a few days before the actual check in date. Because as long as we hear from you we know everything is fine and going well.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Ramona

~~~~~~~~~~

2016.10.16

Hello everyone ^^

How are you all?
Sadly we have to contact you because of some unfortunate news. One of our Santas needed to drop out of the event. We wish her all the best and maybe we'll meet again in next years event.
Because of the drop out we are looking for one person that would like to make (another) giftee very happy. We are looking for someone who want's to write:

GirlxBoy > Mark, JB, Jackson, Junior are her prefered leads > She likes angsty stories

If you are interested in writing this gift please let us know via e-mail or PM.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~

2016.10.12

Hello everyone ^___^

How are you? How is the gift writing?
I'm writing this short note because of the first check-in that was last Friday. Sadly there are still quite many check-in messages missing. Please send us a message soon if you haven't contacted us yet.
If we don't receive a message from you till Friday we'll send out messages to those people to ask if they are still interested in participating.

I wish you a nice day/evening/night~

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~

2016.10.07

Annyeong ^_____^

Today is the first check-in date. This means that the Santas have to write us a short message via e-mail or PM within a week to let us know how they are doing. The check-in message doesn't have to be huge. As long as it includes your progress (were you able to start or are you struggling with something) it's OK. We look forward receiving your messages.

If you have any questions regarding the gift don't hesitate to ask us. We'll send your question to your Giftee and will send you his/her answer once we receive it. Please try to answer as quick as possible as sometimes the Santas really need the answer to his/her question to continue.

That's it for today. I hope you all are having a great time writing and making new friends through this event.

Have a nice day and happy writing~

Manu


~~~~~~~~~~

2012.09.26

Hello everyone~~

We finally finished sending everyone their prompt. If you have questions about the prompt don't hesitate contacting us. We will try to reply or solve the questions as fast as possible.

The first Check In date will be on the 2016.10.07 where you need to contact us either through mail or pm. It's already enough if you write us if you already started writing the oneshot or not.

We wish you all a nice day / evening / night

Manu and Ramona


~~~~~~~~


2016.09.25

Hello everyone ^____^

How are you all?

We've been well. After working on the event for 12 hours yesterday, in which we laughed and cried because we were matching everything in one go, we finally matched up every Santa with a Giftee. Sadly we weren't able to match everyone with his/her best option. However, we tried to find the best possible matches.

The prompts will be sent out today. There is a possibility that we can't send all the prompts today, out of personal reasons. If that's the case we'll send out the rest on Monday. We hope you understand.

Once all the prompts are sent out we'll let you know through this news feed and inform you about the next steps.

Have a nice day / evening / night~

Ramona and Manu


~~~~~~~~

2016.09.04

Annyeong ^_____^

How are you all doing?
This is the last week sign-ups are open. So far 87 amazing people are participating. You are the best! Thank you so much for signing up~

If you are planing on joining too, you still have time till the 9th of September. Keep in mind that your sign up only will be considered when you are subscribed to this story.

Have a nice day/evening/night~

Manu


~~~~~~~~~~~~

2016.08.20

Hello everyone
How are you all?
Two weeks has passed and by now we have 67 Santas participating. This is awesome. THank you so much for joining this event everyone.

If you want to join the event you still have time till the 9th of September to do so. Please keep in mind that you have to subscribe to this page to participate. If you are not subscribed your form will not be considered and you will not receive a promt nor a gift.

Have a nice weekend
Ramona


~~~~~~~~~~~~

2016.08.06

Hello everyone~

How are you all?
Another week has passed and we can report, that we have 43 Santas who want to participate so far. This is really really great. Thank you so much for giving this event a chance.

If you want to join the event you still have time till the 9th of September to do so. Please keep in mind that you have to subscribe to this page to participate. If you are not subscribed your form will not be considered and you will not receive a promt nor a gift.

This week we received a new poster and background. Isn't it pretty? Once again we want to thank Spotlight Poster for creating it for us.

I wish you a great weekend.

Manu

~~~~~~~~~~

2016.07.30

Hello everyone~~~

It's been a week since we uploaded the event and we already got 30 participant. ^____^
This makes us so happy. Thank you so much for being part of this years event~<3

Yesterday Manu requested a poster and a background at the Spotlight Poster Shop. We're so excited for then new poster.

Ramona and Manu

~~~~~~~~~