Happy Holidays, JacesChun

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2016 [News update from the 2017.07.01]

Gift for JacesChun

Gift from ???

Title of the gift: Mistletoe 

Paring: Markjin (MarkxJinyoung)

How many words: 787

Rating: Fluff, humour

Warning: one or two swear words,
Note to my giftee: I hope you enjoy this unusual theme! This is something small and cute which I hope you'll really love! I took your requests and tried my best! (hehe that rhymed) Thanks and once again hope you like it xx


Mistletoe

 

I hate him so much! Why did Jaebum have to let that annoying foreigner in our gang. He's taking all the girls and somehow now everyone likes him and wants to be next to him. Everyone but me.

“Where are are we going.” I hear his annoying voice ask as I'm leaving the hideout on my way home.

“WE aren't going anywhere, I’M going home.” I huff and then  continue on my journey. Suddenly I feel something hard grab my wrist and pull me back, making me stumble and land on a hard chest. He spins me round and his face isn't the usual bubbly English speaking Mark but something annoyed.

“Why are you like this?” He asks his voice stern.

I pull my arm from his grip.

“Get of me!!” I yell at him.

“Don't pull me like that you jerk!” I scream before storming off not giving him a chance to reply.

The next day at school me and Jackson are outside bunking lessons as usual. “What's up with you and Mark?”

He asks. I look at him, shocked.

“W-What do you mean?”

“Well I saw the way you avoided the whole day and I know something's up.” He wiggles his eyebrows.

I  punch him in the arm and then tell him to go to hell as I get up and walk away with his annoying voice in the background.

As the last bell rings I take my stuff from my locker and then I get  text.

‘ Jinyoung you need to hurry to the janitors room the money I stashed there is gone!!!’

i stare at my phone in disbelief and I call Jackson straight away but he doesn't answer. That's weird. Something must be up. I run further into the building and detour into the basement room. I look around and Jackson's not here. I search around and then loud footsteps join me. I hear hard breathing and it doesn't take me long to realise what just happened. I run past Mark to the door but its too late. It's locked. And I can see Jackson's stupid face on the other side. I put up my middle finger at him and instead of returning it back he points upwards. I follow his direction to see a crooked mistletoe hanging on the ceiling surviving by a weak strip of cellotape. Jackson makes kissy faces and I start  shaking the door. He gives me a thumbs up and then walks off.

 

“NO! JA-JACKSON!!”

After screaming my head off I turn round to see Mark looking up at Jackson's creation. I just stare back at him, mortified.

“I’m guessing no one took our money then.” He sighs and then sits on a random chair.

“Why aren't you helping me.” I say, annoyed.

“There's no point, you know how Jackson is like, we'll just have to wait for him to come back and lie that we did it or something.”

“What?!” I shriek.

“What? Do you want me to kiss you for real then?” He raises his brow. My face turns pink at his words and I quickly turn round and face the door.

“Come and sit down there's no point standing there.” I hear his amused voice say.

“N-No thanks.” I whisper.

“Why? Do you really want me to help you break down this door?”  I hear his voice behind me. Wait. When did he get here?

My head spins as I see his hand next to my face. I flinch a little and I'm ready to retaliate but  then in less than two seconds I felt something soft on my cheek. I slap my hand on my face and turn around in shock. He brings his face closer and I can almost feel his breath on my lips. He holds my head still and he comes closer towards me and I don't even realise my eyes were closed until I heard a high pitched scream from outside and a loud thud. I cover my mouth in surprise and mark just grins at me and releases his hands from my head and unlocks the door to reveal a passed out Jackson on the floor.

I am frozen as I stare down at his  body and I look to the side to see Mark giving as amused grin at the figure. Oh. My. God. He just tricked me! He used me to get the door open! I gasp at my late realisation and Mark peers down at me before saying

“Merry Christmas jinyoung.”

And meeting my lips with his.

5 seconds later I hear a female scream down bellow and another thud and I just kick Jackson's lifeless body as I uncontrollably wrap my arms around his neck.