Chapter 2

hoeseok

In the end Taehyung ended up with minor injuries, some cuts and scratches really but it was enough to make him scream for his life, as he rests his head on Jin's thighs while Jin pats his head gently "im sorry i didn't listen." in which Jin tried to say whole heartedly but in reality he was also kind of upset at all the "Vhope" moments, why not 2seok i mean yeah their moments are rare but it's always so cute.

"It's okay hyung i know you mean well." he said as he closed his eyes, his mind going back to his moment with Hoseok. A few cuts and scratches from Jin we're worth seeing Jhope's soft, milky skin and his cute facial expressions, but of course Jimin being the little he is ruined the mood.

"HYUNG did you see how loud Tae screamed HAH!" he said holding his stomach as the others laughed with Jin who was patting his head giggling a little to himself, Jhope however only stared at V with concern. "Taetae are you okay?" He asked worry written all over his face.

"Yeah I'm fine hyung."

"You sure?"

"Yeah really, just some cuts and scratches nothing serious."

"Okay if you say so..." Hoseok said his eye traveling from Taehyung to the three idiots who continued to laugh, ' i swear if they keep going-''.

V's thoughts we're interrupted by another loud laugh, finally he snapped. "Jimin i swear if you keep going with you're annoying squeaky laugh im going to make sure you never get to lay a hand on Hoseok again." He said making them quickly shut up.

As he stood up he changed the channel to a movie "The Conjuring" with Jin and Jhope being the only ones to complain as they rather hate horror movies. "Tae if you don't change it i will get that remote and throw it at you're head, hurry up." Jin said with clear anger in his voice.

Jhope could only nod his head not wanting to add on to what Jin said, "if you're really that scared hold onto someone because it's going to start in 3, 2, 1." When suddenly the add finally ended with the movie starting, the music in the background was loud and hard easily getting to Jin and Jhope.

The seating order went by Suga, Kookie, Jin, V, Jimin, Jhope so Jin clung onto V while Jhope clung onto Jimin. As a jump scare came Jhope jumped and grabbed Jimin by the hand, digging his head into the otbers chest trying to find safety while Jimin could only smile at his adorable actions.

Jin however kept hitting Taehyung, blabbering on about how it's his fault and he will pay the consequences for his actions later at night. As the movie ended, Suga and Jungkook we're knocked out cold due to it being boring for them while V ended up with newly formed bruises on his arm and back.

Jhope ended up crying atleast twice from the movie in which Jimin helped take care of him, suddenly they heard the door slowly creak open and loud foot steps heading their way, Jhope ready to cry again and Jin scared to react at all. Before they knew it,the light was and the figure who entered the house was none other then Namjoon.

"You know what, im going to bed." Jin said standing up finally having enough of being scared while Jhope was upset at Rapmonster but choosed not to talk about it since he knew it was bad timing.

"Hey guys, what the hell happened." Rapmonster asked as he leaned on the door frame staring at V, Hobi and Jimin. "Uhh, nothing much we just watched a movie that's all." Jimin replied, his lips as he too was kind of frightened.

Taehyung however remained quiet and calm, se saw how Jimin and Hoseok got up leaving to go sleep but Taehyung stayed to talk to Namjoon about his "problem" since he was interested on who exactly was able to claim Rapmonster.

"So...you never answered my question."

"Don't need to, it's late hurry up and go to bed." 

"COME ON JUST TELL ME PLEASE~"

"Finr but if you tell ANYONE i will hunt you down and feed you're body to wild animals!"

V gulped at the sudden threat, nodding just in case he says some stupid to get him in more trouble since Rapmonster can be a monster when angered. "W-well...you remember EXO sunbae-nim right?" Namjoon said as he started playing with his fingers and bitting his plump lips.

"Yeah of course, Baek hyung is the best." Taehyung said as if stating facts.

"Well you see a couple weeks-no months ago me and K-Kai met in private and so...you can figure out the rest." Namjoon confessed. It took V some time to let his brain process such information.

Rapmonster and Kai hyung met in private, got along well, now hyung has a hickey made from Kai and-.

"OH MY GAWD YOU'RE DATING MMHMFPH" Taehyung was cut off by a hand covering his mouth to keep his mouth shut, it was past midnight and everyone was most likely asleep but then. "When the hell we're you guys a thing?!?!" V exclaimed as he managed to pull Namjoon's hand off.

"...5 months ago..." making Taehyung's eyes widden.

"And you never told us because...?"

"Wait i thought Kai was dating Krystal." V continued,dumb struck and kinda upset on if Kai was cheating on his hyung and he let him.

"No it's not like that, we have to keep our relationship a secret in order to continue as idols. Him dating Krystal also kind of boosted their popularity anyways, it's the only way we can hide our relationship." Namjoon explained leaving Taehyung amazed, his mouth agap as he took the information in.

"So that hickey, it was from Kai hyung?" V said pointing at the redish/purple mark planted between his neck and collarbone. "Yes." Rapmonster nodding as he looked down to shy to look into V's eyes right now.

"Oh look at the time, it's getting late. Better hurry to bed." Namjoon said basically pushing the poor boy off and shoving him out the door. Taehyung could only sigh as he walked to his shared room with Jimin and Jhope and, oh look what a surprise. The door is locked meaning he is going to have to sleep outside.

As he grabbed the spare blankets and pillows he layed himself down on the soft couch to sleep on, only wishing he had Hoseok in his arms at the moment.

Meanwhile in Jhope and Jimin's room

"Jimin, i can't sleep." Hoseok said, he was obviously to scared to sleep alone even if the room was shared he still felt unprotected. Making some space in the bed Jimin pulled his covers up as an invitation for Hoseok to hop right in.

Hoseok easily understanding took the opportunity and snuggled right up into Jimin's arms, smelling Jimin (this is probably really weird but i always do this). He smelt, nice and his embrace was warm and so inviting.

"Is this better?" Jimin askdd but he already knew the answer, he just wanted to tease the elder. "Yeah, way better." Hoseok said and like that they slept together in such a position.

 

A/N: Im back YAY DHFKJEKFLW anyways, i was going to upload this sooner but i wasn't really bothered and became a zombie also lately (not really since I've been with them since predebut) i have been falling in love with Astro and NCT-U my biases are MJ, Jinjin, Ten, Doyoung and Mark cause they seem amazing though i did expect "Fire truck" to be the MOST LIT THING EVER but it seemed more chill.

You're probably gonna ask why i put Kai and Namjoon together, no they are not my biases in the group (well not Kai) but more over their like polar opposites the only thing they have in common is passion like they way Kai dances and they way Rapmonster raps is filled with passion so yeah plus i thought they would make a cute couple since sifkwjrksh look at them.

I feel like my BTS feels are slipping away and im more into EXO but i feel so sjcknenfkwjt when it comes to BTS and their music plus even though i feel my Hobi and Namjoon feels are going away (they ain't just like the urge for them isn't like before but i still love them hole heartedly) i still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them and BTS so...yeah this is so long and such a waste of time oh god also i didn't edit this so this ended up being all in 2 goes but no editing or fixing grammar.