Chapter 12

hoeseok

Y'all school is so god damn annoying yh anywas enjoy this horrible work i did rlly fast cause i know yall probably starvin for an update.

---

"Guess what we found in Hoseok hyungs room." Jungkook and Taehyung said to Jimin and Suga who had been watching TV.

"What is it?" Suga said though he was a little more interested on how Steven was going to save Lars in the next episode of Steven Universe.

"Well we were snooping around a little to see if he was into some and we just so happened to find this." Taehyung said before pulling out a box that had large letters saying "DO NOT TOUCH" and a bunch of red crosses.

"You think there's s and s inside?" Taehyung said as he tried to feel the box, shaking it a little to get a better idea of what was inside.

"You guys didn't open it yet?" Jimin asked as he looked at the box, it was tempting to open but it would be an invasion of privacy and Hoseok would be upset at them which is what he didn't want.

"Well duh, we wanted to open it with you guys and if Jin was here he would tell us off for touching it in the first place." Jungkook said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jin asked as he plopped his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"We found a box, either filled with toys or some embarrassing about Hoseok, either way it sounds good both ways."  Jungkook said while continuing to shake the mystery box.

"Just open the box already." Jin said to Jungkook "Alright, alright calm down."

Jungkook opneed the box only for it to be empty with nothing but a small note which later on turned out to be a reciept.

"What's the purchase for?"

"Ropes."

"He's definetly into I knew it." 

"Jesus Christ Taetae he might be into  vanilla ."

"Well I wouldn't know cause I didn't him yet."

"You're still hung up about that ? Man get over it you will have your turn." Jungkook said

"Never." Taehyung said while staring into his eyes soon turning into a staring contest before Jin hit them both in the heads.

"Can you es not."

"You guys are so loud for no particular reason." Yoongi said before changing the channel.

"What's so important about the ropes anyways." Jimin asked in which they all just shrugged in reply. "This reminds me of that one episode of Amazing World of Gumball."

"Yeah no one cares." Jin said before sitting down next to Yoongi.

"Make sure to put it back where it belongs before Hobi catches you."

"We know." The maknae line say in unison before going back to the room aka triple J's room.

As they put the box back they accidentally find a book with a lock on it, "OWNER OF THE BOOK IS JUNG HOSEOK PLEASE GIVE BACK TO OWNER IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEING FOUND" God Hoseok was such a kid.

"Anyone know how to pick a lock?" Tae asked but they all shook their heads.

"We can always look it up on Google." Jungkook suggested before running to the laptop Namjoon owns and closing all the tabs of sites Namjoon had.

"How to pick a lock" They put in the search bar before snooping around and scrolling down to see if there were any details on how to pick a lock.

"Here we go." Jimin said pointing at the site before Taehyung clicked on it.

As they followed the easy steps they somehow managed to unlock the thing "That was easy."

"Let's see what it says." They say before flipping pages

9/7/2013

It had been a month since we debuted as the group BTS with our song No MoreDream. In the mv we had all filmed Jimin had to take off his shirt. It wasn't the first time I saw his abs but the look he had on his face was dangerous. He's younger than me so I shouldn't be having these thoughts but I can't help it, I failed as an older brother to him for thinking such things.

"Oh." Is all they could say.

"I did not expect that to happen." Taehyung confessed. "So, does that mean he likes Jimin as in like like or just attraction?"

"I hope it's both." Jimin said as he grabbed the book to re-read it just in case his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Maybe I should confront him about this."

"And rat us out uhh no thanks." Taehyung said while snatching the book back, "Let's just put this back before he sees." 

As they try to place it back someone asks "What are you guys doing?" In which that someone was Hoseok the owner of the diary Taehyung currently had in his hand.

"Nothing." Taehyung said while hiding the diary behind his back. "What's that?"

"What's what?"

"Taehyung you know what I'm talking about, what's that behind your back." 

"Oh my God, is that my diary?!" Hoseok exclaimed as he rushed forward to grab the book in which he sucesfully managed to do.

"What the hell are you guys doing with it and why is the lock open?" Hoseok said as he started to examin the diary, "You guys! I told you many times before not to touch my !"

"Hoseok we didn't mean to-"

"I trusted you guys! You guys said before you would never touch my and plus It's pretty clear that you shouldn't have touched it by the large amount of x's and 'DO NOT TOUCH' signs all over it."

"Hobi..."

"Please don't talk to me right now. I can handle your other stupid pranks but this went too far. I'm really upset."

Hoseok then pushed them outside before slamming and locking the door on their faces.

"Damn, you guys ed up." Yoongi said as he clicked his tongue "Well, look who's going to sleep in the living room tonight."

"You guys." Jin said finishing off Yoongi's sentence.

"Namjoon has Kai over tonight so Tae's gonna be stuck with you guys meaning someones gonna have to sleep on the floor." 

"Yikes." Jin said before laughing his precious laugh. 

---

"Stop hogging all the blanket ." Jimin said while kicking Taehyung on his side so he could grab more blanket.

Tonight was a cold noght and they only recieved teo blankets and because they didn't want to be cold they decided to share it between the three ob the floor.

" my ." V said while flipping Jimin off before grabbing a handful of the blanket and placing it on gimself.

"I will whoop all y'all asses shut the up and go sleep!" Yoongi yelled down the halls making the boys go mute.

"So... You think Joonie and Kai ing rn?" Jungkook asked as he turned to the other teo.

"Probably not, Joonie  can't keep quiet for so they probably chilling or watching a movie you know typical cpuple ."

"I wish i could do that with Hoseok." Jungkook said as he snuggledinto his blanket.

"Pretty damn sure you already do."

"But I want Hoseok to be mine." Jungkoo explained.

"No lover boy you can't him twice in a row, that's unfair."

"And againsy what we swore on, we made a promise remember."

" promises if I get the chance to take Hoseok twice I'm taking it." 

"Too bad you can't him because he's angry at us haha." Taehyung said as he stuck his to gue out at Jungkook.

"I know, that's why tomorrow morningI suggest we all say sory so then we can go back to normal."

"I don't know, he seemed pretty upset." Jimin said as he remembered how angry he was at them.

"This is Hoseok we are talking about, our sweet angel. He wouldn't stay angry at us for long right?"

"I hope so." Jimin said before yawning im dicating he had to go sleep. "Well, I'm going to sleep so night." 

Now all that's left is to try and onvince Hoseok to forgive them.

 

A/N: Dkskbdkwkdnd Im finaly back I decided  to drop the formalities and just go by their names. I was gonna update last month but it was ramadan and eid and then school assignments and exams came up and yEEt ya girl gotta blast. I was also writing a bunch of other bull that came to my mind so look out for a pint of blood and Taozi time update soon.

Also sorry for any errors or spelling mistakes i made in the chapter my screen is ed and I can't fix it not to mention i cant see what im typing but i hope u enjoy this chapter, cya.