Chapter 11

hoeseok

So I made this, sorry for it being so late and me not updating anything but I had some problems and family outings and so this happened, it's 2:04am rn but cbf I wanna write.

---

"OII" Jimin said trying to wake Hoseok up who fell asleep in his arms, he looked so cute like this but it was best he woke him up or else he would turn into grumpy Yoongi and that's a big no no for the sunshine of BTS.

"I-I'm up!" Jhope says as he gets up, yawning making his t-shirt ride up a little, a little sneak peak of his abs he was working on and had been for some time. "Come on. Go eat." Jimin said with a gentle smile as he ruffled Jhopes hair. Truth be told Jimin played with Jhope more than Jhope did with Jimin now, Jhope was more with Yoongi than the rest of the members surprisingly despite their drastic differences.

"Okay~" Jhope says as he smiles as well, his cute dimples coming out. Ahh so cuteee!

"See you there hobi." Jhope just nodded in reply too tired to truly respond.

As Jhope finished getting ready he went to the kitchen with Jin's shoulders blocking his sight on what Jin was cooking. What even was he cooking? Jimin never told.

"You know you look cute with messy hair." Taehyung said out of nowhere, his eyes dazed and his mouth wide open.

"Thanks." Jhope said with a small blush but brushed it off, he sat down and waited for food. When Jin was done he had placed a bowl of ramyun, it wasn't hard to make but the effort was there.

After Jhope was done he had sat down on the couch, scrolling through lists of movies that didn't seem to intrigue him. He managed to settle with a Taiwanese drama called "When I see you again".

Korean subs on he tried hard to keep his eye on the screen and subs that were passing by fast.

"Hyung you look a lot like her." Jungkook said refering to the female lead, An xi also known as Mandy Wei. It was true though as you could see the similarities between them.

"Are you trying to say I look like a girl?" Jhope said, he wasn't upset, not even in the slightest but he liked teasing Jungkook a lot.

"You sure sounded like one last night." Jungkook said with a smirk and a little laugh while Hoseok only whined.

"S-shut up!" 

"Aww is someone shy?" Jungkook said as he squeezed Hoseoks cheek. Soft.

​​​​​"HMPH!" Hoseok said as he crossed his arms and walked out, a deep frown plastered on his face as he ignored Jungkook and his pleas to stay in the living room and continue to watch the drama with him.

"Nice going idiot." Yoongi said to Jungkook, hitting the back of his head making Jungkook groan in my pain.

"That hurt!"

"I know." Yoongi said with a sly smile, "Now onto a serious note, how was it?"

"How was what?" Jungkook said acting dumb, in reality he was embarrased to explain 'it' to Yoongi, his hyung.

"So it went well then?" 

"Of course it did, this is Hoseok we are talking about."

"True, true." Yoongi said with a nod, it was quite obvious Hoseok would be good considering he drips appeal and absolute fluff.

--- 

"Namjoonie hyung are you there?" Taehyung asked as he peaked his head out in the room he shared with Namjoon (if you dont already know Namjoon and V are now roommates so some things will change but nothing too serious).

"Yes?" Namjoon asked, his voice a little strained from him and Jongins little 'activity'. Jongin was feeling needy last night and called for Namjoon to come over, at 10pm.

"Can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked, he didn't want to barge in on Namjoon talking to Kai cause he knew they needed some alone time, plus Kai can be realy at times.

"Of course." Namjoon said sitting up and making space for Taetae to sit, patting the space gently. Taehyung sat next to him, plopping himself on the bed before leaning himself on Namjoon.

"Hyung, what's it like to date Kai." Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"Why the sudden question?" Namjoon asked while looking at Tae.

"No reason." Taehyung said not bothering to reason or explain as to why he wanted to know.

"Well, everyone has different experiences. Kai and I are different though, we both have music running through our veins like it's our blood, I can write songs, produce and compose while he can sing, rap and dance. 

"But in a way, we're the same, we both love music and we both love each other. When we first started out he wouldn't stop texting me or calling me about how he loves me or if we could see each other on a certain day. We also stayed out the longest but sometimes we would fall asleep while face timing." 

"How do you know he's the one?" Taehyung asked

"...You just know." Namjoon said with a small smile.

"His stare, his movements, his voice, his touch, his smile, his eyes. You just can't help but love every little thing they do." Namjoon continued

Taehyung only nodded. 

"Is that all you wanted to know?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Taehyung, honestly it was quite embarrassing for Namjoon to explain his feelings about Kai.

"No, I have one more question."

"What is it?" Namjoon asked

"Hyung... if i were to date someone in our group do you think PD nim would be okay with it?"

"..why the sudden question?" Namjoon said as he looked at Taehyung, where was this coming from?

"I... you know what just forget it. Its dumb I don't even know why I'm asking you this-" Taehyung rambled but was cut off by Namjoon.

"Is it about Hoseok?" He said while staring into his eyes, his voice was deep and the aura floating around was uncomfortable.

Taehyung thought over it for a while, should he tell him straight up or lie? But he knew Namjoon wasn't that dumb to know he was lying and that he was trying to deny the fact that he indeed loves Hoseok but he doesn't know if this is just an 'in-the-moment' thing. 

"Uhh..." Taehyung trailed of.

"It's okay if you don't know right now or is confused, we all are at the start but after a while you come to terms with some things and realise your feelings."

"It's not that; or at least i don't think so? i dont know, I'm kinda just trying to confirm my feelings for him." Taehyung said as he looked down while playing with his fingers.

"So it is Hobi?. Namjoon said with an eye smile; how cute.

He remembered when he was like that with Kai, how he would squel or just roll around his bed with his hands covering his face after he would get a cute text from Kai.

Ahh~ puppy love, so innocent and sweet.

"Y-yes. It's him." Taehyung confirmed as he was going red.

"Aww Taetae has a little crush on his hyung~"!"

"Ahhh! Shut up!" Taehyung exclaimed as he got even more red.

Before you know it you can hear a few crashing noises and heavy steps before the door to Namjoon and Taehyung's room is wide open.

"I sensed Taehyung being teased and I came as soon as possible." Yoongi said as he sat down on their bed (he really just laid down).

"Seriously this hyung is worse." Taehyung whined as he lightly hit Yoongi on the thigh.

"Shut up lover boy." Yoongi said as he kicked Taehyung off the bed making a loud thud sound.

"Stop ing around and go sleep! Unlike you guys I need my beauty rest!" Jin yelled.

"What's up your princess?" Yoongi asked with a sly smirk, even though Jin can't see Yoongi's face he could just imagine his face.

"One day I'm going to send you guys off to a stranded island." Jin said before staying quiet for the rest of the night leaving those three still up.

"You do know he's either not going to give you breakfast or he's going to feed you worms." Taehyung said.

"I don't mind, his food isn't that great anyways." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Is there ever a day when you ain't savage?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope."

"Of course there ain't." Taehyung said with a small yet deep sigh."

 

A/N: I miss yall so much aww how yall doing these days? tbh i didnt wannapost this tilllike next week but its been like 4 months since ive bloody updated this book so it im sure yall stavin.

Anyways this probably has so many mistakes cause 1) i lost my phone 2) i broke my laptop (well my dog ate it) and 3) this keyboard is hard to write with so idk what im typing half of the time.

I will probably update Taozi time in like a few days or so? idk plus i lowkey had to think out for pint of blood cause i was watching this trailer and suddenly thought of a good idea(not  that good tbh but eh) and was like oH WE FINNA  WRITE DIS DOWN ASAP

i did try to bring back my old touch to books which is rlly bad jokes lmao and stereotypes yEET but anyways have a nice day yal and hope you enjoyed this chapter also WATCH SPRING DAY AND VOTE FOR BTS FOR BBMA (?) ON MAY 1ST PLZ OKAY BYEEEE.