Chapter 10

hoeseok

This is so late cause I had more drama and I kinda went through someone very dear to me trying to commit suicide, this book comes second from my problems cause that person is someone I truly cherish.

---------------

Hoseok gave little kitten , flicking his tongue and trailing Jungkooks with his tongue, on the sides before going back to the tip and giving it sloppy kisses. Jungkook had no idea where this side of Hoseok came from but he liked it.

Hoseok then started bobbing his head as he used his hands to what couldn't fit in his mouth, Jungkook enjoyed the feeling of Hoseoks small but plump lips around his , God he loved it.

This was what he had been imagining since trainee days, back when his hormones and need for Hoseok were high but now he managed to calm it down by sessions to series of that Namjoon downloads.

 "M-more!" Jungkook said as he let his hands trail towards Hoseoks hair and push his mouth further down his making Hoseok choke a little at the sudden movement but got used to it and soon managed to fit all of it inside his mouth.

"I-I'm gonna c-!" Jungkook moaned as he gripped hard on Hoseoks hair but before he could Hoseok's mouth left his "Not yet." Hoseok said as he got up from his knees "If anything inside me." He said, even Hoseok didn't know where this came from but it's most likely because he wanted to show the youngest that sometimes he can be strong.

Jungkook soon started to smirk, "Turn." As he said that Hoseok immediately turned around for Jungkook to see his backside, "On your knees." Hitting his palms onthe tiled floor as he bent down and stuck his out, he let Jungkook take off his shirt and pants and also letting him take off his briefs. 

"." He said as he practically shoved his three fingers in Hoseoks mouth, Hoseok was easy to oblige and listened well as he flicked and on his long thick fingers.

"Good boy." Jungkook said as he watched in amusement at how Hoseok was his fingers in the most way possible.

Taking his fingers out leaving a wet trail of saliva connecting his fingers with Hoseoks mouth.

"This will hurt a little." Jungkook said as he let a digit slip in, moving it around a little before putting another in as he saw Hoseok didn't look hurt, "Ah!" Hoseok moaned out before covering his mouth with his palm, "Let your moans out, make everyone aware what I'm doing right now."

"Nngh!" Hoseok moaned as Jungkook finally put the third and final finger in, letting it go in and out and curled it so it could hit Hoseoks sensitive spots.

"Now we're getting to the good part." Jungkook said as he took his fingers out and let the pink hole pucker up again. Slathering his with saliva just so he doesn't make Hoseoks first time more painful than pleasuring.

"Here we go." Jungkook said and with a quick and swift was already deep inside Hoseok, hitting his prostate dead on.

"AHH! MHM! MORE!" Hoseok said as Jungkook didn't bother to wait for Hoseok to adjust most likely because he prepares and stretched him out well and Hoseok didn't need adjusting.

As his hips continuously slammed into Hoseoks, the sound of skin hitting skin was loud and hitting the walls. upon Jungkook kept hitting his prostate with Hoseok to only moan and groan as he gripped onto the floor.

"J-Jungkook! I'm !" Hoseok announced as he came all over the blue and white tiles, his body soon giving out and he layed onto the tiled floor as Jungkook still ed him.

When he flattened his body it only made his hole tighter and Jungkook felt him ready to explode. Hoseok noticing by the sudden s faster than before and rougher than before " inside me!" He moaned as Jungkook hit his prostate yet again and this time stilled himself in Hoseok.

Letting his load go off in Hoseok, painting his insides white as Hoseok once again came.

"Come on now, let's actually shower and get you cleaned up." Jungkook said as he picked Hoseok up after their 'activity'.

 

Waking up Hoseok slept together with Jungkook, as he awoke he stretched his body out before grabbing one of Jungkooks oversized plain white shirts and putting it on to cover his marks and cover himself up.

"Looks like someone had a rough night." Namjoon said with a little whistle, "Oh shut up, your acting as if we don't know where you go off to every fortnight." Jin said as he gave Namjoon a ' please' look with Namjoon to only cover his red face.

"Shut up!" He said as he stuffed his mouth with cereal. Hoseok made himself a bowl before grabbing it and eating it on the couch as he watched a new episode of "Adventure Time" and "Steven Universe".

Jimin soon came as he watched Hoseok, his soft unmarked skin now full of purple marks. As he walked to Hoseok and sat next to him, putting his arm around Hoseoks shoulders like in those cliche 90's movies.

He snuzzled his face into Hoseoks neck making everyone (But Namjoon.) See red as they heard Hoseok beautiful laugh. 'Tonight he's mine' he thought as he looked at the other memebers giving them a look they all were familiar with whenever Hoseok couldn't control himself.

Taehyung gave a little growl before he left the room, he couldn't say anything because he knew it was best not too. Yet he was upset at the fact he planned on being next.

 

A/N: I'm hereeee!!! I'm back after constantly getting sick and more drama happened but all in all I solved it and I feel happy, school ended for me and I would like to apologise on this late update and that this will more than likely have alot of typos and mistakes with grammar but hey I wrote this in 1 hour give me some slack.

I wanna keept this brief so I should probably say this now, since this is a remake of Hoe-seok alot will be different but everything will be in the same order and the outcome will be the same just not how it is portrayed. Anyways gtg bc I've been busy and it's like 12:14am at night and I'm really tiredddd. Anyways bye! (Just realised their was a typo lmao, I think auto correct and lack of sleep took over my writing at the end hah!)