Chapter 6

hoeseok

"Jungkook, it's you're turn." Jin reminded as he wanted Jungkook to get his turn over and done with becausethat will only make Jin's turn arrival faster.

"Hyung, i really want to take action but i need to find the right time okay?" Jungkook replied as he let his hand run through his soft locks, Jin however only tapped his foot and close his eyes trying to hide the frustration building up in his body.

"Oh Jungkook for once can you stop being so hesitant and go for it, I'll take the others out for dinner don't worry I'll bring some left overs for you both but it's enough to give you guys time." 

"Really! You would do that!" Jungkook chirped as he soon turned happy, he felt more comfortable with the others not hearing what sounds Hoseok could make and let him for once be happy to know they didn't hear anything but he did.

"Yeah now hurry up, I'll tell the others just pretend you're sick or something I'm sure Hoseok will stay to take care of you." Jin said as he started to make his way to the living room and soon out of sight.

Jungkook then soon ran to the bedroom him and Rapmonster shared and jumped on the bed, covering himself in layers upon layers of blankets and bedsheets so he could heat himself up, not to mention the fact he was wearing a jumper and long sleeved t-shirt with pants.

Soon his face was turning red as his body temperature was rising, his cheeks flushed while sweat ran down his neck, he gulped knowing he had to endure this, endure this to finally be able to touch Hobi.

As his eyes were closing, letting sleepiness overpower his mind but soon the door slammed open making Jungkook flinch and almost let out a scream. He sat up to see the others crowd his bed with a worried expression on their face, Jin included as that year of acting really did him well (Jin acting would be hot af, no lie)

"Kookie are you alright?" 

"I'll buy you something when you get better okay?"

"Kookie, rest well."

"Jungkook, you can sleep in here I'll sleep on the couch okay?"

"Kookie, are you okay?"

Everyone else but Jin were asking questions including his health and if he would be okay by tomorrow or if he could still go on with his daily schedule.

"I'm okay really." Jungkook said making sure to cough at the end of his sentence, rubbing his throat and swallowing his spit, acting was not his forte so he didn't know if he looked convincing or staight up like a five year old trying to convince their mother not to take them to school.  (Cause school ing .)

 "Hoseok maybe you should stay back and take care of Jungkook." Jin said while staring at Jhope, their was no way Jhope would disagree i mean come on it's Jhope, he'd do it without any say anyways.

"Maybe Jimin should stay instead." Yoongi asked, he knew what was going on so he thought it was best to prevent any ual events at the moment, yes he was going to be a -blocker.

"I think Hobi hyung would take better care of me instead." Jungkook said lightly as if his throat was sore and ached, "no i think Jimin should stay instead, Yoongi hyung is right." Taehyung said, he was still dumb founded but he thought it was better with Jhope then without.

"As the oldest i think Hoseok should stay."

"Well i think Jimin should instead." Suga said with a small smirk.

"No."

Jin tried to protest but to no avail as Yoongi was already pulling Hoseok out and pushing Jimin to stay and ease Jungkook's "fever" a little while Jin only whined complaining how he's the hyung and they should listen to him more, stomping his foot on the ground and had a big frown but still followed the others out.

"Want me to go get some pain killers or antibiotics?" Jimin asked as he sat on the bed Jungkook was laying down on at the moment.

"Y-yeah, I'd appreciate it if you did that." Jungkook said, snuggling up in his comfortable blanket and pulling it up to cover his face, he was scared on if he should tell Jimin the truth but he wouldn't risk getting teased, not today.

 "Jimin actually i think it's best you lay down on the meds, maybe next time because this fever isn't as bad so don't worry." Jungkook said as he gently pulled on Jimin's sleeve before he got the medicine. Jungkook just really didn't want to take medicine. (Doesn't everyone?)

 The medicine will help don't worry." Jimin said still oblivious to the signs Jungkook was trying to show in order to hide his embarrasment.

"No really I'm okay." Jungkook hastly said before Jimin left the room, "fine but don't come crying about a headache or whatever I'll be in the living room watching TV." Jimin said before making a peace sign and leaving the room making Jungkook let out a sigh.

As Jungkook sat up he took his phone and decided to text Jin.

To: Princess Jin

Well that didn't work as planned

From: Princess Jin

Tell me about it also i think Yoongi knew what was going on, he's been awfully protective of Hoseok since we left the dorm

To: Princess Jin

Well he ain't dumb so he probably does know

From: Princess Jin

True, sorry gtg their ordering food and Namjoon broke a stool, Hoseok and Yoongi are playing with their food and Taehyung is jumping on the table bye!

To: Princess Jin

Bye.

As Jungkook turned his phone off and pushed the blankets and bed covers off him he went outside, as he walked to the kitchen his feet touching the cold tiles and shivered he went to the fridge to get a drink first, he was soon interrupted by Jimin.

"So...you aren't actually sick are you."Jimin asked as he turned to another channel instead, not sparing Jungkook even a small glance.

"...Yeah, how did you know?" Jungkook questioned while he got himself a bottle of coke and drank it, "Yoongi hyung texted me, said he knows everything." Jimin said while showing Jungkook the series of text messages sent between him and Yoongi. (Before anyone i mean anyone does it, YOONMIN!!!)

"Did you in all honesty think it would work though?" Jimin asked as he laughed a little at Jungkook's pure thought in thinking acting sick would get him a free ticket to Hoseok's ity.

 As Jungkook went in closer to look at the messages he saw some talk about him between Yoongi and Jimin 'what the ?!'.

"You were talking about me!" Jungkook pointed out before Jimin couldhide his phone, "." He heard Jimin say under his breathe but Jungkook could still hear it, that boy sees and hears everything anyways.

"Pfffffffffft w-what, where?" Jimin asked and looked around frantically until he grabbed his phone and ran to his room, locked the door and screamed out an apology "I'M SORRY!!!" But Jungkook didn't care, he knows they were just jealous he had the upper hand right now.

 

A/N: GUYYYYYS IM BACK the reason for such a long time to update was because i was the a sick but i got so much to tell you (even if you ain't interested who gives a , not me) i got in an argument with this new girl at school twice today because she was being a disrespectful little and my friend accidentally kicked a ball in her face (know my friend has VERY powerful kicks) so it hit her and this other i hate.