Chapter 5

hoeseok

BTS woke up earlier then when their schedule started so they had extra time to have a shower, get dressed, eat breakfest and everything else they needed to do. Rapmonster had to apply extra make up on his neck (with the help of Jin and Taetae of course) due to personal reasons (*wink wonk*).

Jhope looked tired and drowsy as he didn't exactly have enough sleep because sometimes idiots are loud and he was constantly getting spammed by Baekhyun that Namjoon was being to loud with Kai in which case was amazing information for future wants.

Jin wouldn't stop asking questions to Namjoon about his relationship like "how long has this been going?" "Isn't he dating Krystal?" "Is he big?" "Was it good?" "How does he treat you?" "Do you use protection?" In which Rapmonster only covered his ears, ran away or just used his ear plugs and put them full blast to help block out Jin's voice.

Jungkook being the rebellious little he was and eased dropped on Jin's constant questions easily making out what the current situation was and told Jimin who later told Suga only for Suga to remind Taehyung and Taehyung to tell Jhope without knowing his brother was contacting him.

"I'm gonna go take a nap wake me up five minutes before our schedule starts okay?" Hoseok said looking back at the others and waiting for a signal of approval or any words only for Jin to nod his head while the others were to busy on their phone.

As Jhope jumped on his bed making the bed creak the others excluding Rapmonster kept talking, "we need to make a promise." Jungkook said, he was determined to end the conflict right now.

"And what would that be?"

"Let's split Hobi hyung, we will make a list of who goes next, since Yoongi hyung already kissed him the next person will be able to do what ever they desire as long as hyung gives us the thumbs up. We make the order by playing rock, paper, scissors." Jungkook said in one breathe.

"So who's in?" He asked and the others agreed, no using fists or nasty words just a simple nod or yes.

The order went by:

Jungkook

Taehyung

Yoongi

Jimin

Jin

They all agreed on the order and went by their usual schedule not forgeting to wake up Hoseok five minutes earlier, since Yoongi already had his turn he was unfortunately skipped.

 

 

A/N: Guys guess what??? Im single again YAY but the thing is my ex moved schools and was acting like a whole nother person which i hated, i slightly forced myself to try and accept her but i turned into a mess. She didn't care and said "Lmao that was easy." I did let her have some say but no, anyways im SO SORRY that this chapter short but school is annoying and after a break up i need some time to myself but i will make the next chapter long (hopefully but i most likely will) and i a wall four times today cause i was dared too. Lesson learnt don't cause it tastes nasty anyways im sorry and bye.