♡Special♡ (Namjoon X Kai)

hoeseok

Warning: failed

"Jiho hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed excited to see Jiho after so long, "how's it been! How are you and Moonbyul doing?" Namjoon asked as they hugged. "I've been doing well and me and Moonbyul are good, how about you, how's it like dating a guy who acts like he's taken by a girl?" Jiho joked around but Namjoon actually took it to the heart.

"I've been doing well i guess...me and Kai are, good...?" Namjoon said as if asking himself that instead, "by the sounds of it, doesn't exactly seem so." Jiho said while his lips, he doesn't do well with love advice but he's willing to give it a try.

"Wanna tell me or no because it's fine if you don't want to." Jiho said while taking a seat on the nearest bench, Namjoon soon following behind him, taking a deep breath before sitting down as well and telling Jiho everything.

 

"You don't need to do everything so quickly, don't over think everything too. If he felt that way I'm sure you wouldn't leave him but take care of him, if he's actually sick or tired let him rest and see him every now and then if that's what you want." Jiho said as he finally let the information sink in and let his advice out.

'This some Kdrama .' Jiho thought.

"I know." Namjoon said while looking down at his shoes.

"You sure because it sure doesn't seem so, if you love and trust him then you don't need to push yourself away from him just because he's tired or sick."

Jiho was right, he was always right. "I get it really." Namjoon said as he felt his stomach turn, letting out a deep sigh between his thick lips as he looks up this time, towards the beautiful, shiny stars that he once used to always look at but he was to busy to even look up now.

"If it makes you feel better i could tell you how me and Moonbyul met?" Jiho asked, the younger one always seemed to love their love story because it was so typical yet unexpected, cute yet not to much, cliché yet unique. Something about their strong love made him jealous, why couldn't he have the love story they had?

Namjoon only nod.

"Well i guess it was a long time ago, last year really. We both had to perform and they happened to perform after us, because we were the last performance Block B and Mamamoo got stuck together in one dressing room. God the make up stylists and managers were going crazy, running up and down the hall way for some hair spray or to check how things were.

Thing is even though they went crazy we didn't, all we had to do was stay quiet and let the noona's do their job, rehearsing some lines and warming up our vocal cords. They were there, she was there. Her long silky hair and beautiful eyes but it wasn't just her appearance that was appealing it was her personality too.

The way she laughed and smiled at every word or joke i made, it made my heart go crazy, before they left she we exchanged numbers and she waved at me. Her last words being "fighting" and she left.

When the winner was awarded before she left she told me "you did well Jiho oppa." with such a bright, gummy smile and i loved it. "You did really well to." i said and smiled back, before Block B had to leave i pinched her cheeks, her soft skin against my rough hands. In my eyes she was the definition of perfection and she still is."

Jiho said as he remeneses the past, a little smile forming on his lips as he lef his body hunch a little on the bench. "Even though you've told me that story so many times i still won't get over it." Namjoon said making Jiho laugh, "sure you won't." He said as he ruffled his already messy yet stylish hair.

"Namjoon?" A voice said making them both turn their heads towards the voice. "Kai hyung? What arr you doing here?" Namjoon asked as he stared at Kai, god he looked so perfect but those eyebags and how his skin was pale showed he was tired and needed rest, alot of rest.

"I should be asking you that, i thought you were helping organize the concert for next week." Kai said as his anger started to slowly build up, Namjoon lied to him, let alone lied to him to see his ex.

"I have that till 4pm, we had to reschedule because the background musicians used need to fly over here and get their instruments." Namjoon explained, even though it wasn't a lie he still felt like Kai was burning lazers into Jiho's body.

"Why didn't you tell me you were free? We could've hanged out today or do something together." He wanted to continue on with 'yet you go to your middle school ex, are you kidding me?!' but he didn't.

"I thought you were busy and needed some rest so i let you rest." Namjoon said without trying to say 'i didn't want to bother you in any way' but he didn't, afraid he would choke on his own words.

"You thought but you never seemed to check!?" Kai basically shouted at Namjoon's face, Namjoon felt powerless and couldn't manage well because not only did it hurt getting yelled at but getting yelled at by your own boyfriend.

"Woah woah woah, Kai chill alright. Namjoonie did nothing wrong he just wanted you to rest and take care of yourself why should you bet upset about that?" Jiho tried to calm Kai down but it only seemed to upset him more and more with each word that came out his mouth.

"I am, i just don't understand why Namjoon didn't bother to talk to me after that, leaving me with missed calls and messages that weren't read. It hurted alot Namjoon it really did, the fact that you lied to me hurt my feelings too, i thought i could trust you enough but it doesn't seem so."

"Wait, what Kai are you breaking up with me?" Namjoon's voice breaking as he felt his tears start to swell up. "." Jiho said as he tried to wipe those tears away from Namjoon's beautiful eyes.

"I really don't know anymore Namjoon i really don't." Kai said as he watched Jiho comfort Namjoon but Namjoon only pushed him away. "I-wh-wa-uh-nevermind." Namjoon said as he tried to think of words to say but he couldn't.

"OH FOR SAKES! KAI NAMJOON AIN'T CHEATING ON YOU HE JUST WANTED SOME ADVICE FROM ME OKAY? AND NAMJOON DON'T BE SO GOD DAMN AFRAID TO SPEAK UP A LITTLE MORE AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WHO GIVES A DAMN IF I'M YOUR EX! JUST GET OVER IT YOU STUPID LOVE BIRDS!!!" 

Jiho screamed in their ears.

Not only did Namjoon's tears stop, blood started to rush to his face as he stared at Kai who only seemed shocked, this was not what he was expecting.

"Oh, um...god you must feel terrible, I'm sorry Namjoonie." Kai said as he scratched the back of his head trying to think of a better way to apologize to him.

"It's okay, really it's fine." Namjoon said as he stared at his lover, still blushing. Why did Kai have to be so handsome? God is testing me Namjoon thought.

"While now that that's settled you guys probably want some time alone." That line sounded extremely suggestive and it was, winking at the end as he ran away to give them the time they needed alone.

But in no way are they going to do public , not after the time D.o walked in to find Kai getting a from a shirtless Namjoon while Kai had his tshirt ed as if ripped open and his pants up to his knees. Namjoon was so shocked by D.o's sudden appearance he choked on Kai's and bite down making Kai scream.

Horrible memories i tell you, horrible.

"I don't think having at the dorms would be a wise thing to do." Kai said knowing both groups were roudy plus Namjoon was a screamer in bed or maybe Kai was just to good when it came to taking Namjoon.(OHHHHOHOHHOHOHOH!)

"Sh-should we go to a hotel or something?" Namjoon asked, embarrased but slightly did not care because after almost being broken up with as long as he had with Kai or spent the rest of the day with Kai he would feel reassured that he was loved and needed by Kai.

"Do you want to?" Kai asked, he wanted too but he needed his lovers approval too.

"Yes." Namjoon said making Kai slightly smile. "Look at my brave boyfriend, acting like he gets yet all he gets is this rammed up his ." Kai said with a smirk, teasing Namjoon was definitly fun.

"K-Kai hyung!" Namjoon shouted and hugged Kai, letting his head rest ontop of Kai's chest "idiot." Namjoon said but it was unclear because of the coat Kai was wearing.

"Let's go shall we?" Kai said pulling Namjoon to the closest (yet in great condition) love hotel.

 

This hotel was private making it hard for random people to take pictures or see them together, better yet some didn't even recognise them (luckily) so it made it easy for them to slip past.

"Namjoonie, stick close to me okay?" Kai said as he pulled Namjoon through the crowd that was blocking the hallways 'this must be some popular hotel.' Namjoon thought to himself as he basically latched onto Kai's arm.

 As they arrived to there room which happened to be decorated with hearts, feathers and pink wallpaper. Not really a sight they would love to see but it was there so they let it be.

"Let's continue from where we left off last time." Kai said with a small smirk, gently he pushed Namjoon down onto the soft bed.

Taking he started to Namjoon's white long sleeve, ripping it open to show off Namjoon's beautiful body and soft yet tanned skin.

Kissing Namjoon on the lips before letting his lips trail down to his ear, the the lobe and the shell before heading down towards his neck.

Giving soft chaste kisses, nipping on his skin every now and the creating marks that Namjoon would need to cover up. (yet again.)

"Why am i the only one like this." Namjoon pointed out while tugging on Kai's coat, obeying Namjoon's words for now he slipped his coat off and pulled his tshirt off before throwing his clothes to the floor.

"Better?" Kai asked as he let Namjoon look at his body, it was quite obvious from the way Namjoon was looking at him was his eyes filled with lust and want only Kai could give him.

"K-Kai!" Namjoon said trying to knock Kai back to reality, "don't call me Kai that's my stage name, please call me Jongin." Jongin said while leaving trails of kisses down Namjoon's body.

"Jongin!" Namjoon screamed, his hands making it's way to Jongin's soft dark brown locks of hair.

Jongin decieded to skip the because both him and his lover were deprived and he knew it.

Opening the cupboard he saw different types of lube "babe which one strawberry or vanilla?" Kai asked as he looked at the pair of lube, this hotel seemed to know what was needed during , you could see the whips and ropes across the room as soon as you walk in anyways.

"Strawberry." Namjoon managed to say "okay." And with that Jongin started to strip what was left on Namjoon's body.

Without any warning Jongin plunged the first finger in, you could already tell Namjoon was tight despite the fact that they ed like three days ago and it wasn't the first time they did it anyways.

Namjoon may be younger but he knew how to keep his hormones in unlike Jongin.

"More?" Jongin asked while studying Namjoon's face, just because it wasn't their first time doesn't mean he won't go slow.

"M-more please." Namjoon said as he closed his eyes and made sure to let his body relax because he remembers the first time they did it, it wasn't so great because Namjoon wouldn't completely open his legs or let his body relax which lead to alot of pain.

Letting two fingers slip past the tight ring of muscles he started to get used to the somehow unfamiliar feeling that was currently running through his body.

"One more then you can get the real thing okay?" Jongin asked knowing his lover was impatient but not as much as him.

The third and final finger was in and Namjoon couldn't help but whine a little, it felt good though, the feeling of Jongin's long fingers running up and down his velvet walls.

"Are you ready?" Jongin asked and Namjoon only nod, taking that as his cue he took his pants and bixers off and letting it drop to the side of the bed.

Jongin was already hard and the fact that Namjoon could feel it even though Jongin was wearing jeans sure meant something.

"It will hurt for a while but it will feel really good at the end okay?" Jongin said as he started to position himself infront of Namjoon's hole.

As he entered Namjoon's body started to shudder under him, gasping and opening his eyes as Jongin first entered.

"It's okay, i won't move until you tell me too.

Jongin's words were soothing enough for Namjoon to relax, it was a reminder that Namjoon was in good hands

Rocking in and out a little before he started to , building up his pace and before he knew it he found Namjoon's gspot.

"T-THERE!" Namjoon moaned as Jongin started to abuse his prostate, at this moment Namjoon was practically drooling at the sensation.

Snapping his hips forward hard enough to probably make a bruise on Namjoon's body when he wakes up.

Their breaths going uneven as sweat started to create.

'M-more!' Namjoon thought to himself but he could no longer voice words out as he was to preoccupied with Jongin's name.

Namjoon soon started to tighten on Jongin's , indicating he was about to soon "are you going to ?" Jongin asked as if he didn't know the answer.

"Y-yes!" Namjoon said as he moved back onto Jongin's , he needed to so bad "then ." And with those simple  two words Namjoon started to spill his seed on his and Jongin's stomach while Jongin kept going.

Jongin loved the feeling of Namjoon's walls clenching and unclenching around him, it made him almost go crazy at how tight Namjoon was. He could no longer hold it in and soon came inside Namjoon.

Pulling out and laying down beside Namjoon's body, "you know i love you." Jongin said out of breath while Namjoon only nod and smiled at his words, facing him as he too was out of breath "you know i love you too." Namjoon said and Jongin only chuckled at his lovers choice of words.

"I know, i always knew."

"Same towards you."

Soon they drifted off to sleep with Namjoon in Jongin's arms. Luckily they didn't have plans for the whole week or else they would've been dead by now since both Suho and Jin started to freak out on where their babies went.

 

A/N: GUYS I'M BACK I'M SORRY IT TOOK SOOO LONG I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND CHORES BUT NOW I AM BACK 

Please check out my new book "Pint of Blood" which includes Namjoon and Yixing for all you BTS n EXO fans.

Other groups are coming soon and next chapter will be Junghope FINALLY AFTER SO LONG THE WAIT WILL BE OVER YAY. Anyways hope you enojyed this chapter and BYE!