Chapter 9

hoeseok

This is delayed and over due and for that I am sorry, I had an extremely hectic schedule and exams are this week, I'm trying my best to study and pass with flying colours but at the same time I want to update in this book alot more, I will try and update on this book as it will become my main priority other than Pint of Blood.

--------------

When the others came back they we're careful on entering the dorm, afraid to wake up Jungkook well the others except Yoongi and Jin because they knew what was actually happening and they have no s what do even if that boy woke up.

"WE'RE HOME!" Jin shouted making Jhope jerk his body and playfully hit Jin on his broad shoulders, "Shh! Jungkook is most likely asleep we need to be quiet." Hoseok said with he tiptoed down the hallway.

"Yeah hyung shouldn't you know how to be respectful by now, your almost 24 and acting like this. Tch-tch-tch." Yoongi said with a smirk and silently shook his head at Jin's actions.

He loved to drive the others into a corner, especially when it came to Hoseok because oh god would get juicy. Their angered faces and their threats only mumbled because they didn't want to say it out loud.

"Oh be quiet your the second oldest." Jin said as he clearly was not in the mood to fight Yoongi plus Yoongi always managed to bring up his dark past and hit him with facts.

"Whatever..."Jin said as he walked away and went towards Jungkooks room but somehow Hoseok managed to get there first.

"Hobi is Kookie okay?" Jin asked trying his best to be persuasive and make sure that Hoseok didn't notice the hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah he's fine but he seems to be sweating up a storm." Hoseok said as he wiped Jungkook's sweaty forehead.

"Maybe you should shower him, he needs to cool off plus it helps to wash away the germs when you take a shower." Jin said reciting the random facts he was last night.

"B-but wouldn't that be kinda...weird?"Jhope asked as he was kinda shy, if Jungkook showered then so would he have too.

"It'll be fine don't worry, nothing bad will happen trust me." Jin said with a smirk as he tried his best to lure Jhope into a trap that he wouldn't be able to get out.

"O-okay then." Jhope said gulping as he looked at Jungkook once again for about 5 seconds before nodding "It's okay, I got this." He said trying to convince himself that he would do well.

"J-jungkook, get up." He said gently shaking Jungkook and cooing inside his ear.

"M-mhm?" Jungkook said while scrambling on the bed. The blankets and sheets wrapped all around him annoyed him.

"Come on get up let's go take a shower." Hoseok said while picking Jungkook up as if he were a baby (he is actually.) and pulled him to the bathroom, Jin who was watching just walked out, he did not want to hear Hoseok's moans.

 

"H-hyung help me~Jungkook said as he tugged into Hoseok's t-shirt, "Mhm what is it Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked trying to be as nice as possible because he didn't want to worsen Jungkook's condition.

"Take off my clothes please." He said as he huffed a little, Hoseok doing as told despite him being older he began to Jungkook's shirt and basically rip it off (I would do the same.) And dropped it aside.

The clear view of his abs and big arms were amazing, almost mouth watering but he was sick and that was a bigger priority then thinking such things.

Staring too long at Jungkooks well built body he didn't even know that the next second he would be attacked and pinned down on the wall, he did not see that coming.

"W-wait hold on Jungkook." Hoseok said as he tried to pry Jungkook off him but Jungkook only tightened his grip on the older, letting his tongue trail onto his neck as he made marks all around it.

Hoseok felt weak to the sensation, how couldn't he?Jungkook's tongue was almost heavenly and god did it do wonders. Bitting his lip as he felt Jungkook's hands trail onto his body, Hoseok was close to "more" but he had pride and an image to hold up on the maknae.

"J-Jungkook wait!" Hoseok said as he tried to get Jungkook off him but all Jungkook did was trail her fingers to Hoseok's t-shirt, letting his hand travel up on Hoseok's body and as much as Hoseok tried his pushed only seemed to get weaker and weaker.

"J-Jungkook~"

Hoseok moaned outloud as Jungkook played with his nubs, surprising both of them but it only seemed to turn Jungkook on more while Hoseok only seemed embarrassed.

"Who knew you could make such sounds." Jungkook said as he started to kiss Hoseok's neck and make purple marks all over the revealing flesh. "I want to be the only one to hear it but I'm sure I won't." Jungkook said with a small snicker. What did he mean by that?

Jungkook gently pushed Hoseok to his knees, "Hyung~ ." Jungkook said as he softly gripped onto Hoseok's hair, Hoseok slowly ped Jungkook's jeans, letting the pants drop to the ground as he started to rub the obvious bulge that was poking out.

"C'mon hyung, ."

---------------

 A/N: So I'm back,