Chapter 4

hoeseok

"Hyung do you think we we're out to long, maybe we should go back?" Jhope said hesitant on Suga's answer in which Suga only looked at the time before deciding it was time to leave. Just before they do Suga deciedes to make the move and go for it.

"Hey hyung let's go before-" Hoseok was cut off from a pair of soft, wet lips on his, star struck by the sudden kiss he doesn't fight back and instead wraps his arm around Yoongi's neck and pressing his body close to Yoongi's. Suddenly they heard a bang coming from the door and seperate quickly before anyone could see their previous acts.

"Come in!" Jhope screams loud enough for the other on the other side of the door to hear, opening the door wide and coming inside the studio before locking the door behind him. "Hyung everyone was worried about where you were." Jimin said as he scanned the pairs body language, something definitely happened between them.

"Ah, sorry i won't stay out that long again." Jhope said scratching the back of his head and letting out a small laugh before following Jimin outside the door "Hyung are you coming?" Hoseok asked, stopping at the door frame and staring at Yoongi.

"Yeah hold on." Suga says before taking his stuff and leaving with Jimin and Jhope who we're very energetic compared to him, the only thing that let him stay awake was the kiss that was shared between him and Jhope.

Something Suga will definitely brag about when Jhope isn't around or asleep, he was also glad he made the first move before the others did, something he was proud of. Yet he still has something else he must take away to fully be proud, Hoseok's innocence but that's when Hoseok will let him that is. Consent is everything and judging by what happened between them with the kiss, Hoseok allowed him to do so.

 "Pst, hyung, Hyunng, HYUNG, MIN YOONGI!!!" Jimin screamed in his ear making him wake up and fall to the ground from the shock of the loud sound that was ringing in his ears. "What." Yoongi said, anger starting to fill his mind as he got up and brushed the dust off him.

What did you and Hobi hyung do together while you guys were alone, huh?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. 

"What makes you say that."

"Oh you now, the fact Hobi hyung couldn't stop blushing and his lips were more plump then usual not to mention his messy hair and his clothes were also wrinkled and-"

"We only kissed for like five seconds okay!"

"I KNEW IT."

"Don't. I repeat don't tell anyone, that's my job to make them jealous." Yoongi said poking Jimin a little before entering the room only to be jumped on by the wonderful Taetae.

"YO, so...Hyung i heard from a little birdy you kissed Hobi hyung." Taehyung said with a small snicker while Suga only nod his head, slightly embarrased at all the attention from the other members, though he wanted to know who the was the little birdy who outed him out.

"Yeah." Suga said as if he didn't exactly care but he could see the anger and jealousy that was sturring up in their eyes, trying to hide his smug smirk that began to appear he moved to his room and dropped his things down on the floor.

"In all honesty i thought Jungkook was going to be the first to make a move, his hormones be flying everywhere i don't see how he didn't." Jin said only to be hit on his broad shoulders by Jungkook.

"Aww he's still going through the first stage of puberty don't blame him." V said while you could hear Jimin's laugh fill up the silence in the dorm.

"It's not like i haven't tried to make the first move..."

"Wait, what...?"

"OH STORY TIME, I'LL GET THE POPCORN!"

Taehyung was getting some snacks while they sat in a circle, it was time to tell their stories of failed flirting. The order went by Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung since Yoongi wasn't there he was left out and since Hoseok wasn't there to it makes it better.

"Okay so were do i begin...i guess it all started predebut, i was very young at the time and i didn't know better i guess. I always caught myself staring at Hoseok hyung, especially his body and how his smile was so bright and radiating, he took care of me alot when i was scolded and so i thought of an idea to make him fall for me instead."

"How dumb."

"SHHH let him explain first, kookie continue."

"Before i was RUDELY INTERRUPTED i thought it was a good idea to plan out how it was gonna go down. I thought maybe i should do it when everyone leaves and it's only me and hyung or i fake cry so i can get his attention ALONE."

"Did it work?"

"Of course not this is our time to tell our failed flirtinon on hyung."

"JIMIN STOP INTERRUPTING!"

"Anyways...I ended up getting Namjoon hyungs attention instead and had to lie cause i don't want to get caught just yet."

"Wow, that's not so bad."

"Speaking of which where's Namjoon?"

"Probably with Kai hyung..."

"Who?"

"NO ONE, anyways Jimin hurry up." Taehyung said eating his popcorn "give me some." Jin asked as he sat near him and ate the snacks.

"Okay so mine was pretty bad i guess, i remember when Jhope hyung was always so touchy with me before, we were always together but i ruined it by well, trying to have with him."

Jin and Taehyung ended up choking on the food that was supplied while Jungkook was shocked, Jimim was covering his face from the embarrasment.

"So, when Jhope and i were alone, he was sitting on my lap. At start it was innocent and i thought nothing of it but he wouldn't stop wiggling and i unconsciously gripped his waist and grind on him, i also touched him in certain places. Just not the lower region."

Jin threw a pillow at Jimin's face while Taehyung started to throw the food too, "don't touch Hoseok hyung like that with you're y hands." 

"Hey!"

"Anyways Jin's turn."

"Okay so mine wasn't as bad, i didn't touch him like that though but i did make it look like i confessed. It was late at night and me and him were outside watching the stars when i just said "i love you" out of nowhere, he thought it was as a friend and started laughing only to say the same. After that, i tried my best to look manly so he would notice but that failed."

"HAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Oh shut up."

"No need to be upset,we all are trust me."

"SHUT UP IT'S MY TURN!!!"

"So i did take Hoseok on a date but he thought we were going out in a friendly way, problem is he was so touchy so i thought it was okay to kiss him on the cheek but he ended up not speaking to me for the rest of the day."

"WEAK!"

"That's not that bad compared to Jimin."

"I am sorry okay, he already knows that."

"I still can't believe you did that."

"Well if he were to do that to you im sure you would do the same."

"W-what, pft n-no i wouldn't." 

"Don't try to act innocent hyung, you may be the oldest but we know you're more dirty minded then Namjoon hyung, and that's saying alot."

"Don't compare."

"Wait what's the time?"

"2:27am wh-OH WE NEED TO SLEEP!!!"

"Wait, what about Namjoon?"

" THAT EGGROLL WE NEED TO SLEEP HURRY!!!"

"OKAY STOP SHOUTING!!!"

"fine."

They walk to their rooms making sure not to wake Hoseok nor Yoongi up because that will only cause drama and they don't wanna wake up their precious baby, Namjoon didn't come that night because he was sleeping over at EXO's dorm but he did send a message beforehand though Jin never was able to read it till he woke up.

 

GUYYS IM ALIVE, school but now im going counselling plus i also want to avoid going to English cause i hate that subject now so yeah also Language it interesting since I'm learning Japanese but only for this term and next term. School is going well, i did think about updating this but i was like, NAH since i wanted this longer plus i did have to talk to the principal about my attendance, im trying to go to sleep earlier and eat more since my counsellor said i needed that.

I've been so obssesed with fetus BTS and came back to why i love them so much, Namjoon did have a heart but he is okay now also Jimin and Jungkook are gonna be mc's with means Jikook even though i don't ship any ships unless involved with Jhope or Namjoon or just my biases in general. So yeah hope you like this chapter which i tried to make longer but that kinda failed eh, im gonna go sleep now. OYASUMINASAI