☆Special☆ (Namjoon X Kai)

hoeseok

This a special chapter for my UB Namjoonie, hope he had a wonderful and happy birthday. I'm so glad he was the that won ^-^

It was Namjoon's birthday today, he was extremely happy to see his lover again after only a couple days that had passed since their last meeting.

Getting up quickly and grabbing his phone he called Kai.

"Kai! Good morning!" Namjoon basically screamed as he couldn't exactly hold his excitement in, he was just too happy since it would be Namjoon's first time spending his birthday with Kai.

"Morning Joonie, i see you're wide awake." Kai said as he yawned, Namjoon could tell he was tired and was starting to feel sad knowing he might be annoying his boyfriend.

"I am." Namjoon said not knowing how to respond now, would he anger him or annoy him? Would it be to bothersome to take him places even though he was tired? Maybe he should let him rest and celebrate it another day?

"Joonie? Are you okay?" Kai asked worry in his voice making Namjoon start to sweat, 'maybe i should leave him alone?'

"Yeah...I'm just a little sick that's all."

"What do you mean just a little?! Do you need medicine? Should i buy you food? Are you sure you're okay? Did you vist the doctors?"

"Kai I'm fine it's not that bad, just a sore throat don't worry i checked it out and it's not that bad." Namjoon felt bad for lying to him but what more could he do? He wanted his boyfriend well rested and not worrying about him all the time and if it meant he had to lie he would gladly to it over and over again.

"Ah- Kai i got to go, we're having practices for the concert next week and we're doing something special, sorry bye." Namjoon said quickly ending the call before he couldhear Kais lovely voice saying bye to him.

"OI NAMJOON GET YOUR OVER HERE BEFORE JIN EATS ALL THE FOOD!" Yoongi yells from the other room making Namjoon slightly smile.

"I'm coming!"

 

"Hey hyung do you think Namjoon's okay?" Kai asked Suho as he was worried about his boyfriends health, who wouldn't be?

"Let me ask Tae first, I'm sure he'll know." Suho said as he took out his phone and began texting, scrunching up his eyebrows for a second before unscrunching them, gulping as he answered to Kai.

"V said Namjoonie's been hanging out with Zico alot, i wouldn't blame him i mean they did meet and become friends when he was only in middle school and Zico was in highschool. Look I'm not saying he's cheating on you but i think you need to be more careful now, V said they used to date before." (PLOT TWIST!)

 "It's okay hyung I'm sure Namjoon wouldn't do such a thing." But the thought of Namjoon cheating on him still lingered in his head 'would he?'

 

"So Namjoon...did you get anything special from Kai" Jin asked while him and V smirked, winking at the blushing boy who only shook his head. "No...but it's okay really he seems really tired and busy now so i would understand."

Namjoon tried to shake off the fact maybe Kai was done with him, annoyed or to busy for the youngers love which made Namjoon's blush and cheerful mood die down.

"Namjoon-" Jin tried to finish his sentence but V stopped him "Suho hyung did ask about you." Making Namjoon shocked, why would Suho ask about him and not Kai?

"What did he say?" 

"He asked if you're okay blah blah blah nothing really important." V said not aware he was giving Namjoon false hopes and crushing his heart at the same time.

"Oh. Okay." That was the only thing Namjoon could say at this point, his mind went blank and right now he needed a distraction, maybe going to Zico would help since he does have a girlfriend. (In this he ain't dating Seolhyun (sorry honey but if Kai was straight in this i would pair him with someone else other then Krystal so it's kinda just how i go with relationships) he's actually dating my angel (other then Jhope) Moonbyul.)

"I'm going to head out, is that okay?" Namjoon asked Jin but Jin was in a petty mood for being cut off and because his best friend having relationship problems. "Why you asking me for? You're the leader." Jin exclaimed with some hand movement to add some sass with it.

"And you're the oldest." Namjoon said as he got up and left but before he closed the door he said "don't even think about calling Kai or Suho hyung when I'm gone because i don't need more drama in my life, i can't handle stress."

 

"Try calling him again." D.o said to Kai while Kai only seem frustrated since Namjoon wouldn't pick up his calls or reply to his texts. Did he do something wrong? No that's impossible he was always careful with what he said and how his actions were portrayed, he didn't want to hurt Namjoon's feeling.

He tried to call Namjoon one last time yet no answer, he definetly screwed something up if Namjoon were to not answer or reply to him.

"." He mumbles to himself.

Bitting his nails as he thinks hard 'what did he do to anger him?'

 

A/N: HI GUYS did y'all have a good week? Did any of you guys celebrate eid? I did this for Namjoonie cause like he my UB and Kai his bf so 2nd part is gonna be OHOHOOHOHOH finally after so long.... I was planning on doing no but birthday is a great present, my body is tired since i had netball today N just HDJSNDNMSNDNFFNS.