Chapter 1

hoeseok

To say that BTS didn't want Jhope was a lie, but it's not like Jhope didn't want them.

The happy, cheerful, hyped angel we all call Jhope had some admirers but the innocent sunshine never noticed their unyielding love and want for him, nor did he notice some scars they had from fighting over him. Despite Namjoon the rest we're head over heels for him, but all Jhope did was tease them as his way to get back at them but that's what they thought.

Jhope however had his focus on other things then focusing on his group members love for him because he has no time for that what so ever. So this little problem brings us to now, where Hoseok and Taehyung we're kinda in a problem right now.

It all started with Jimin who just couldn't keep his curiosity to himself:

"Hey Kookie do you know where V and Hobi are?" Jimin asked as he stared at the human bunny who was currrently occupied on his phone. "No the last time i saw them was when V and Hobi hyung we're going to sleep." Jungkook said without a care, not even bothering to lift his gaze up to Jimin.

"Okay..." Jimin said sounding worried as he didn't know if he could ever trust V with Jhope after that one incident with them together but that was besides the point, kinda.

As Jimin sat on the couch the rest his legs after a long day of training he heard a loud thunk. He realized that it came from Hoseok's room and jumped up, running towards the room and slammed the door open to see a sight he never thought he would.

Hoseok was underneath Taehyung SHIRTLESS while Taehyung had his arms around olaces that shouldn't be touched by him. Jimin quickly closed the door, passing Jin and Jungkook who we're confused as to why he closed the door.

Jin and Jungkook went there themselves only to see Hoseok quickly dressing and Taehyung's red face, they quickly caught on and you could hear a loud screeching sound coming from Jin who was more then angry. He ordered Jungkook to go to Jimin's room and for Jhope to follow him.

Not long after did Suga come in, he looked like he had just woke up with his messy hair and half dazed eyes, he asked Jin what happened.

"What happened here?" 

"Why don't we ask Taehyung instead, im sure he would like to explain everything." Jin said as his eyes quickly darted towards the boy who had managed to calm his face down a little.

"I did nothing wrong." He said with his hands up in defeat.

"Why was you're face red hmm?" 

"Uhh..." V started as he opened his mouth but closed it as his face went red yet again as he remembered what happened between those two. "Nothing happened." he said looking down.

"LIES!" Jin said as he pointed at Taehyung "you're trying to make a move on him but let me tell you, it won't happen." Jin said while Yoongi merely had only smirked as he pat Jin on the shoulder "you got that right."  and left the room with only V in it.

Namjoon who only over heard but didn't bother to ask nor intervene asked V if he was okay "V are you okay, what's with them and Hoseok?" He asked as he sat down on his bed.

"Yeah im fine, it's nothing really." V said as he stood up and sat down on the bed with him. "Hyung what would you do if you and 4 other people we're chasing after someone who didn't notice at all." V said not looking Namjoon in the eye.

"Give up, what's so important about them anyways." Namjoon said which sounded more like a statement then question as he let his head rest of the palm of his hand.

"It's just, the way he looks with those pretty eyes, his body and the way he moves so graceful without even trying, how he always manages to make people laugh or smile." V said as he smiled at the thought of Jhope.

"Looks like you're in love." Rapmonster said with a smile.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, we've all been there. Look if he means that much to you confess, all this will be for nothing and this all won't matter in 20 years so confess. Better to do it before the others."

"Yeah, you're right..." V said as he sat up, back straight and looked at Namjoon who was smiling at him but noticed something on his neck. He squinted his eyes and moved closer only for Rapmonster to move back.

"Uhh, V what are you doing." his eyes wandering around as if looking for help.

"Wait is that, A HICKEY?!?!" 

Namjoon quickly covered it with his hand and ran to the mirror "THAT IDIOT LEFT A FREAKING HICKEY AFTER I TOLD HIM NOT TO OH HE'S GONNA GET IT!!!" Namjoon screamed as he got dressed making sure to wear a scarf to cover it up.

"Who's the special guy huh?" V said with in a mocking manner as he watched him getting dressed quickly.

"You don't need to know." Namjoon said screaming bye before running out of the dorm, it was late at night and definitely passed midnight that's for sure. Taehyung got up and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen but soon felt something hit in on the his side.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO DO "THAT" WITH HIM!!!" Jimin said as he got up after kicking V in the side  (they don't hold back on punishment when it comes to Hoseok).

Suga only laughed and watched in amusement as he was all up for drama "NO I DIDN'T!" V said but was cut off by Jungkook.

"Don't need to lie we already know what happened, Jin and Hobi hyung told us everything."

"But i really did nothing."

"That's not what they said." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who looked like a deflated ballon on the floor. 

"What happened was i thought it seemed to hot for Jhope to be wearing a shirt to bed so i took it off him, he woke up and scared me making us fall and me on top of him. Then you guys came and he quickly got dressed" 

"Oh." They said in unison and quickly shut up after that "but hobi hyung said you tried to take his shirt off while going to sleep but then Jin explained everything else." Jungkook said knowing he would get in trouble if he swore while Jin was like this so he shut up.

"Why didn't you trust me?" 

"Because last time we did it turns out you would sleep with Hobi hyung or watch him sleep." Suga said as he still remembered how much trouble Taehyung got in while that happened but that was for another time.

Jimin could only nod at Yoongi.

"Oh yeah and also you might want to hide, Diva Jin has unleashed and is ready to attack you if he sees you." Jimin said with a small smirk plastered on his face.

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOU'RE OVER HERE BEFORE I BREAK IT!!!" 

"Oh ."

"Hah."

"You better run."

"Have fun."

 

A/N: So i is back, it's been SOOOO long but im glad i will have more time for now so i can update quicker and even though this short that's okay. Also today since my school was having some dance competition one dance was amazing, they all dressed as guys and one kept acting like one for the whole day. THEY EVEN DYED THEIR HAIR BLONDE AND SHE LOOKED LIKE JACK FROM TITANIC. 

Know i go to an all girls school so...eh and my friends made it and we're awesome but my class didn't make it cause our choreography and team work was horrible and im in some stupid drama now even though it ain't my problem.

Their is no drama without me so i made them act like my friends while i act like V because it happened today.