☯ 11☯

My Strange Neighbor

Once Jaebum doesn’t feel Youngjae kissing back, he pulls away quickly turning around so Youngjae can’t see his tomato red face.

 

“Jaebum…” Youngjae trails his name, looking at the elders back in shock.

 

“I’m sorry. Something just came over me and I don’t know why I di-“ Jaebum feels a hand grab his wrist, spinning him around and before he can register what is happening, Youngjae is kissing Jaebum once more.

 

—-

 

“JINYOUNG!” Jinyoung jumps, almost throwing his book in the air, when he hears the loud screech.

 

“Oh my god. What wrong with you, child?” Jinyoung closes his book when he notices Youngjae at his door with a wide smile.

 

“Guess what?” Youngjae bounces up and down in pure excitement which makes Jinyoung giggle slightly.

 

“What?” Jinyoung plays along with Youngjae’s little game.

 

Youngjae groans, throwing his head back, “No!! Actually guess.”

 

Jinyoung sighs loudly, “Aliens have taken over your body and you are going to die?”

 

“No, good guess though.” Youngjae walks over to where Jinyoung was sitting to sit down and when he does he throws his legs across his best friends legs. “Me and Jaebum kissed.” Youngjae whispered with a huge grin across his face.

 

“What?” Jinyoung stands up suddenly making Youngjae’s legs fall to the ground.

 

“We kissed!” Youngjae restates with a beaming smile. Jinyoung scoffs loudly and rolls his eyes.

 

“I told him not to come near you.” 

 

“He apologized.” Youngjae looks at Jinyoung with an incredulous look on his face. 

 

“So if I murdered your family and then apologized, everything would be okay? Huh?” Jinyoung angrily looks at Youngjae. It was Youngjae’s turn to scoff then.

 

“Jinyoung, murdering someones family isn’t the same as what Jaebum did! Can’t you just be happy for me?” Youngjae furrows his eyebrows while crossing his arms.

 

“Jesus ing Christ, Youngjae! He is using you! Why can’t you see th-“

 

“He isn’t using me! He kissed me one time! Why are you being like this?” Youngjae raises his voice making Jinyoung’s face go red.

 

“Because I like you! Choi Youngjae, I love everything about you but you continue to like people who use you!” Jinyoung yells suddenly. Youngjae’s mouth swings open as he listens to Jinyoung’s confession. Once Jinyoung realizes what he actually did, he reaches his hand out to touch Youngjae.

 

“Youngjae, I didn’t mean to confess to you.” Jinyoung whispers, trying to touch the very shocked Youngjae.

 

“I-I…” Youngjae stutters before turning on the ball of his foot and running out of Jinyoung’s apartment.

 

“Wait, Youngjae!” Jinyoung yells at his best friend but is met with the sound of his door slamming and silence.

 

—-

 

woW

sorry for another update