✿10✿

My Strange Neighbor

i cant stand you anymore you are always on my mind even when I'm trying to sleep i just see your face and i cant get it out of my head so i stay awake think about you more

 

Jaebum walks through his now empty apartment with a slightly confused look on his face. His friends had left 3 hours ago, leaving him with a mess throughout his living space.

 

“How the actual am I going to clean this up by myself?” He scrunches his face in displease as he looks through his completely wrecked living room. “I need help.” Jaebum slips on simple white slippers to walk to the apartment next to him. He closes his eyes tightly and takes a deep breath at what he is about to do. With his eyes still closed he knocks multiple times on Youngjae’s door and doesn’t stop even when the door opens up. Jaebum’s eyes shoot open when his hand meets the hard surface of Youngjae’s forehead.

 

“What the actual , Jaebum? I know you hate me but I didn’t think that much.” Youngjae’s hand reaches up to rub his forehead.

 

“I am so sorry. I really didn’t me-“

 

Youngjae interrupted with a sneer, “What are you doing here?”

 

“My friends just left but they left a huge mess I can’t clean up by myself. I was wondering if you…could help?” Jaebum asks with a hopeful look appearing on his features. Youngjae chuckles cutely.

 

“Tragic.” Youngjae goes to slam the door but Jaebum sticks his foot in the door, making pain course through his foot.

 

Youngjae swings the door open when he hears a yelp ,“Oh! My god, Jaebum. Are you ing dumb? You clearly saw me going to slam the door. Why the would you stick your foot in it?” Jaebum grasps his right foot with pain crossing his face.

 

“Please, just help me.” Jaebum voice barely squeezes out. “Just for like 45 minutes.” Youngjae throws his head back in frustration.

 

“Fine, let me grab some shoes.” 

 

“It is literally 2 steps away, you can come into my house barefoot. I don’t care.” Jaebum grabs Youngjae’s hand before he can walk away. Youngjae looks at Jaebum with shock. Jaebum quickly lets go of his hand.

 

—-

 

“Why are your friends such jerks?” Youngjae suddenly questions while picking up trash from the floor.

 

“Hm?” Jaebum looks up in surprise. 

 

“They left all of this mess without offering to clean it up. They are jerks. If Jinyoung ever stayed over he would clean up after the both of us.” Youngjae laughs making the ends of Jaebum’s mouth slightly curl up.

 

“You guys have been friends for a long time, I’m guessing?” Jaebum throws more trash in the bin.

 

“Yeah.” Youngjae hums.

 

“He looked very serious that one day. I thought he was going to kick my . It was kind of scary.” Jaebum states making the both of them laugh loudly.

 

“I’m really sorry about that. He is very protective over me. Ever since last year, he has been like that.” Youngjae barely whispers the last part.

 

“I’m sorry about the day of the sushi restaurant.” Jaebum speaks out making Youngjae look up with a look of pain on his face.

 

“I’m sorry for over-reacting.” Youngjae looks down as a tear falls out of his eye. Jaebum notices and walks over to him.

 

“Hey, hey, hey. Don’t be sorry.” Jaebum wipes the tear away with his thumb while looking lovingly into Youngjae’s beautiful brown eyes.

 

“Jaebum, I think I like you.” Youngjae whispers, grabbing onto Jaebum’s jacket.

 

“I think I like you too.” Jaebum whispers back, his hand carefully cupping Youngjae’s face. Jaebum starts to lean in slowly and softly, their lips meet in a kiss.

 

—-

wHAT the actual was that i at writing fluff/

im sorry lmao