✿5✿

My Strange Neighbor

Youngjae was looking down at his textbook, occasionally looking up to find a highlighter to highlight important things. He has exams coming up soon so he had to study all day every day, meaning he barely had time to eat. 

Youngjae hears a slight knock on his door before it opens revealing a Jaebum with some food.

"Hey," Jaebum sets the food down on Youngjae's table, "I haven't seen you eat for the past few hours and I just wanted to make you some food." Youngjae looks up to see a beaming Jaebum.

"Thanks, Jae," Youngjae was going to leave it at the 'Jae' but realized he was too awkward to carry the plan out, "Bummmmmmmmmmm." Youngjae holds the 'M' sound out making the situation incredibly awkward.

"You can call me Jae. That is fine with me." Jaebum pats the younger male on the back before exiting his room. 

"I am going to kill myself, oh my god." Youngjae throws his head back in embarrassment. 

—-

"I high-key hate Jaebum." Jinyoung says suddenly while the two were walking down the street. Youngjae nods in agreement.

"He is so attractive, like, please." Jinyoung continues making Youngjae stop and stare at him.

"Why?" Youngjae asks throwing his hands in the hair.

"Why what?" Jinyoung replies with his face scrunched in annoyance.

"Why is he attractive to you?" 

"Who knows. I need to have a talk with his mom."

"No, what you need is to have a talk with Jesus." Youngjae puts his coffee to his lips and takes a sip realizing only seconds later it was hotter than molten lava. 

"You look hot today by the way." Jinyoung says while Youngjae is suffering with the hot coffee in his mouth. 

"Thanks?" Youngjae replies after he finally swallows the hot coffee. 

"It is like basic. But good, you know?" Jinyoung continues his rant about how hot Youngjae is looking these days and how it must be because he has a hot boy in his apartment. Jinyoung and Youngjae enter the classroom, set their stuff down, and continue to talk.

"Listen, I am always hot. Just because my attractive neighbor is now temporarily living with me doesn't mean I am dressing up for him." Youngjae rants to Jinyoung but becomes aware that Jinyoung isn't looking at him, he is looking behind him. Youngjae turns around to be met with Jaebum's face.

"So, I am attractive?" Jaebum teases Youngjae with a smirk on his lips. Youngjae blushes and look down, but Jaebum softly grabs his chin so Youngjae is looking up again.

"I mean, yeah. You are attractive, but that doesn't mean anything." Youngjae sputters out harshly, trying to make it seem like he doesn't have a crush on Jaebum. Which he has realized he does.

"That is okay Youngjae. I think you are cute too." Jaebum smiles before grabbing a box and shoving it in Youngjae's face. "Here. I made you lunch. Hope your exams turn out good." Jaebum pats Youngjae on the back and walks out of the classroom.

"Holy ." Jinyoung breathes out when Jaebum is out of earshot. "He totally  has the hots for you, man." Jinyoung playfully punches Youngjae's shoulder.

"Okay 1.) Who uses the term 'hots' anymore and 2.) I also totally have the hots for him." Youngjae leans back in his chair with a slight blush over his face.