✮14✮

My Strange Neighbor

“Mom, I need help.” Jinyoung pulls on his sweater trying to look as normal as possible.

 

His mom chuckles, putting down her book, “Yes you do. You need a lot of help.” 

 

“Mom!! This is serious!” Jinyoung bounces up and down like a little child while pouting.

 

“Alright, alright. What is it?” 

 

“How do I get revenge?” Jinyoung bites his bottom lip nervousness coursing through his veins.

 

“What? On who, may I ask?” She tilts her head at her seemingly innocent son.

 

“Youngjae…”

 

“Youngjae?! Why would you want to get revenge on the little cinnamon roll?” She exclaims, making her hand moves in exaggerated ways.

 

“He doesn’t like me. He likes that Jaebum.” Jinyoung’s blood starts to boil with anger when he says the older males name.

 

“Honey,” Jinyoung’s mom walks over to him, “You can’t get revenge on people just because they don’t like you!”

 

“Mom, please.” Jinyoung grabs her hands with a desperate look on his face.

 

“Make his boyfriend cheat on him,” She sighs, “That’s how I got your dad to date me.”

 

Jinyoung smiles brightly at his mother, “Really?”

 

“Yes, of course. Make sure he doesn’t find out it is you though! That could mess up everything! Your dad still to this day doesn’t know.”

 

“Thank you, mom!” Jinyoung hugs his small mother tightly.

 

—-

 

That is how Jinyoung came to meeting Jaebum almost every night. At first, every time he met the older male he wanted to throw up in disgust. 

 

“I can’t believe he would actually cheat on Youngjae. What a trash bag.” Jinyoung mutters to himself while throwing on his clothes. Jaebum left almost immediately with a look of guilt and shame on his face.

 

“But am I a trash bag for doing this to him?” Jinyoung thinks while pulling his shirt over his head.  “No, I am a literal dumpster now. I’m the worst friend ever.” Jinyoung cries out once he pulls the striped shirt over his head.

 

But after awhile, Jinyoung caught feelings for the older one. He actually enjoyed the company of Jaebum and didn’t want to shoot himself every time he saw his cocky face.

 

“Can you make me pancakes?” Jinyoung yawns loudly because he just woke up. Jaebum pulls on his shirt while smiling at the smaller male in the bed.

 

“I should probably leave. Youngjae is probably wondering where I am.” Jaebum pats Jinyoung on the head, earning a pout.

 

“Can you just tell him your mom made you breakfast?” 

 

“Alright, fine. I will make some pancakes for you. Go wash up.” Jaebum laughs lightly and walks towards the kitchen.

 

“Yes!” Jinyoung whispers to himself, walking towards the bathroom to get ready.

 

—-

 

"Nyeongie is ing Jinyoung." Youngjae lets out a harsh breath as tears fill his eyes. He hears the shower turn off so he throws the phone on the table in front of him. Jaebum walks out a few minutes later.

 

“Have you found anything yet?” He plops down on the couch next to Youngjae looking at him.

 

“I’m so dumb.” Youngjae harshly whispers in the silent apartment. Jaebum sits up, staring at Youngjae with a confused face.

 

“What? No you aren’t. You are very smart.” Jaebum grabs the bottom of Youngjae’s thigh, looking at his upset boyfriend.

 

“I’m so dumb.” Tears fill his eyes and the threaten to spill over on his cheeks. Jaebum grabs the smaller boy, pulling him towards his body.

 

“No you aren’t. Why are you saying this?” Jaebum cradles Youngjae in his arms. When he doesn’t answer, Jaebum pulls his away from his body to look in his sad eyes. “Why are you saying this, Youngjae?”

 

Youngjae smiles with tears falling out of his eyes, “I got a 45 on my test.”

 

Lies, I got a 99%, Youngjae thinks.

 

“The one you studied so hard for?” 

 

Youngjae nods while letting a tight-lip smile appear on his face.

 

“Aw, baby. I’m sure you can make it up. It’s just one test.” Jaebum kisses Youngjae on the top of the head.

 

Am I so disgusting you can’t even kiss me on my lips now?, Youngjae thinks bitterly in his head.

 

“I will ask my professor if I can. I’m sorry I put this on you.” Jaebum lets out a cute laugh.

 

“We are dating. We are supposed to share our problems, it’s fine. Let’s watch a drama to get your mind off of it, okay?” Jaebum grabs the remote to scroll through Netlfix.

 

Youngjae lets another tear slip out of his eye.

 

—-

another bad update lmaooo 

your comments were so funny though I was laughing so hard my dad thought I was dying