ღ6ღ

My Strange Neighbor

Youngjae tried to sneak in to the apartment later that day so Jaebum wouldn't confront him about the meeting at school. But to his dismay, Jaebum was sitting on the couch watching a drama. When he realized that Youngjae was home he shot up and waddled over to him.

"Hi." He says awkwardly, taking Youngjae's backpack from him.

"Hello." Youngjae replies walking into the kitchen. Jaebum hangs the backpack on a hook and walks to where Youngjae is sitting.

"Are you hungry?" Jaebum asks looking at the younger male. Youngjae nods his head, not looking up because he was trying to focus on a book.

"I will make you something." Jaebum smiles at the boy. A few minutes later, a bowl is being pushed towards Youngjae. Youngjae looks at the food and scoffs loudly.

"Ramen? Really?" 

"Yes, really." Jaebum smiles at the disgusted looking male. Youngjae stands up, making his chair screech an annoying pitch.

"Let's go out." Youngjae looks at the older male with a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"Oh. To where?" Jaebum inquires.

"Somewhere we can get an actual meal." Youngjae walks out of the kitchen to the front door so he can throw shoes on. 

"Alright, let me change." Youngjae hears Jaebum's feet padding up the stairs and hears the guest bedroom door shut. Youngjae lets out a big breath of air that he didn't realize he was holding. 

—-

"When you get home, ask him out on a date. There is no way he would deny!" Jinyoung grabs his best friends shoulders, shaking him slightly.

"I don't know. I am scared." Youngjae bites his lower lip in contemplation. Jinyoung scoffs loudly, pushing Youngjae back in his chair.

"If you don't ask him out, I will. He is too hot for words." Jinyoung stares up at the ceiling with hearts in his eyes.

"Nope! I will ask him out as soon as I get home!" Youngjae says hurriedly, snapping his friend out of daydreaming.

"I knew that would work. You really like this kid." Jinyoung snickers while Youngjae freaks out internally.

—-

"Park Jinyoung, if this fails I will personally strangle you to death." Youngjae whispers to himself while Jaebum gets ready. He hears the door upstairs shut and he braces himself for a disaster to happen.

"Alright, let's go." Youngjae gasps when Jaebum walks down the stairs. 

'Holy , how can one human he so attractive?'  Youngjae thinks while still staring awkwardly at his neighbor. Jaebum was wearing a black button up shirt with a grey cardigan and ripped jeans. 

"Youngjae? I know I am attractive but can we leave? I am hungry." Jaebum rubs his stomach cutely making the younger snap back to reality at nod his head.

"Yeah, let's go." Youngjae gives an awkward laugh and the duo set out to find some food.

—- 

wow what a ty chapter whoops