❁8❁

My Strange Neighbor

“Youngjae, I’m sorry. I didn’t mea-“

 

“Get out of my ing house. Go to your stupid apartment next door and never bother me again.” Youngjae harshly whispers, pushing a very regretful Jaebum out of his apartment.

 

“I need to get my stuff.” Jaebum replies, trying to hold onto the door frame so Youngjae can’t push him out anymore. Youngjae scoffs loudly but takes a step back, letting Jaebum gather his stuff. 

 

“Youngjae, I’m-“ Jaebum tries to turn around and apologize once he is out of the apartment, but Youngjae slams the door in his face. 

 

—-

Youngjae sighs loudly while throwing his body back on his mattress.

 

“He never loved you.” Youngjae scoffs loudly and tries to laugh it off but soon those laughs turned into harsh sobs. He tried to quiet them with his hand, but a few slipped through. Big fat tears rolled down his face and every time he though of stupid Im Jaebum, more fell down. 

 

“Youngjae-ah, I know you are probably asleep right now. I know I should be.” Youngjae perks up when he hears a familiar voice come through his wall. “I am sorry. Man, I ed up. I know I did. Every night I was at your apartment, I waited for the sun to rise so I could see your stupidly cute face in the morning. Thank you for looking into my eyes. Thank you for appearing before me.” Youngjae looks at his wall in complete shock at the confession. Compared to the confession this evening, Jaebum seemed like a different person.

 

“Jaebum…” Youngjae lets the name slip out of his mouth. His eyes widen suddenly as his hands go to slap over his mouth.

 

“Youngjae?” Jaebum asks in surprise but when he gets no answer he sighs in pain. “I must be crazy for this boy.” Youngjae hears Jaebum stand up from his bed and walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him quietly.

 

—-

Youngjae shuffled into the lecture hall with a face mask and sweats on. When Jinyoung sees him, he lets out a chuckle.

 

“Have a good night with Jaebum?” Jinyoung winks while laughing but stops suddenly when he sees Youngjae tear up. Jinyoung stands up abruptly to meet his best friends eye level. “Youngjae, what happened?” 

 

Youngjae lets out a shaky sigh, “He said we would never date and that I was a temporary hotel. Then called me not boyfriend materi-“

 

Jinyoung briskly walks to the door of the room, throwing it open and walking out of it.

 

“Jinyoung! Where are you going?” Youngjae shouts, grabbing his bag so he can follow his best friend.

 

“I am going to beat up that ing !” Jinyoung shouts back, not stopping.

 

“Jinyoung, stop it!” Youngjae catches up to him finally after a few minutes of fast walking. “Jaebum has muscles. He could take you down in a second.”

 

“You don’t think I could take him down?” Jinyoung turns to his friend, face still hard with pure anger.

 

“Honestly, no. Jinyoung, please just stop.” Youngjae pulls down his face mask so Jinyoung could hear him more clearly.

 

“I don’t care.” Jinyoung mutters while rolling his eyes. He continues to walk towards Youngjae’s apartment complex with a pleading Youngjae behind him. When they finally get to Youngjae’s floor of the apartment complex, Youngjae has totally given up with pleading. When Jinyoung knocks harshly on Jaebum’s apartment door, Youngjae cringes in regret.

 

“Yes?” A very tired looking Jaebum opens the door but his eyes widen with fear when he sees the fuming Jinyoung.

 

“Are you ing kidding me?” Jinyoung smiles sarcastically.

 

“Excuse me?” Jaebum steps out into the open corridor, shutting his apartment door behind.

 

“Why the actual would you hurt my best friend like that,huh?” Jinyoung slams Jaebum against the wall, knocking the air out of his lungs. Youngjae steps forward to make sure nothing too drastic will happen.

 

“It is none of your ing business.” Jaebum spits out harshly but Jinyoung just laughs sarcastically.

 

“It is my ing business, you . He is my best friend. If you ever get close to him again I swear to god, I will ing kill you.” Jinyoung pushes against him harshly while looking in his eyes. He grabs Youngjae’s hand and drags him to his apartment.

 

—-

 

i honestly ing i am so sorry lmao

also my bby is sick rn

#getwellsoonyoungjae