Chapter 9

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exo was having their 3rd solo concert and they had invited Jay to come watch them. Flashing her backstage pass to the security guards she made her way through the maze of walls, following the signs to find exo's dressing room. Jay walks into their dressing room, lightly knocking on the door frame, causing everyone to look towards her.

"noona! You came!You look so nice!" Kai said getting up to hug Jay

"of course I came! And I'm still in my work clothes, I came straight from there" Jay hugged her dongsaeng back, slightly taller becuase of her heels.

Jay made her way across the room, her heels clicking against the floor as the boys follwed her with their eyes as she stopped in front of DO.

"soo, do you have my clothes?" She tilted her head to the side. He nodded standing up walking over to a bag handing it to her," Here you go." 

"Thanks soo~" She said kissing his cheek

Xiumin was chuckling as Jay turned to him, "What is it Minseok Oppa?"

"Its nothing" he laughed shaking his head, "It's just that you're almost as tall as Kyungsoo with your heels on"

Jay chuckled, "I guess you're right oppa! You guys don't usually see me with my heels on, most of my shoes are this high." She said smiling at him

"I'm going to change and I'll be right back! uhh, Baekhyunie, can you show me where the bathroom is?" Baekhyun not missing a beat agreed and got up to show her to the bathroom.

Jay followed Baekhyun to a secluded bathroom, entering the bathroom Jay pins Baekhyun to the wall. "I want to kis you, but I don't want to mess up your pretty makeup." She said smirking

"You could always fix it." he replied winking at her

*slight *

She scrunched her nose, "But that would be too obvious Baekie. I guess we'll just have to settle for something else." She said ping his pants, "my my, you're excited aren't you?" She said giggling as Baekhyun had already pitched a tent.

"It's that damn dress and heels, you're usually in sweats. You look so hot in work clothes." he said looking down at her, already on her knees, pumping his slowly.

"sorry, but we gotta hurry up Baek, or the others will be suspicious" She said before fully taking him into , bobbing her head.

Baekhyun's hands flew to the back of her head, , slowly ing into .

After awhile Baekhyun came into as she swallowed everything up, pulling his out of with a pop. With a light kiss on his lips she turned around, "Can you me?" Baekhyun's still coming down from his high shakily ped her dress as she slipped off her dress and into the clohtes DO had packed for her. 

*end*

The two quickly made their way back to the dressing room, fixing themselves before stepping in

"Yah, what took you so l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter