Chapter 8

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: There is in this chapter

 

20 Minutes into the movie Jay had somehow fallen asleep her arms wrapped around Chanyeol's. He chuckled a little before leaning his head on hers and taking some selfies. After putting his phone away he slowly drifted off to sleep with Jay attached to his arm. 

Kai walked into the living room seeing Chanyeol and Jay asleep on the sofa, *they're cute together* he thought to himself before answering the door and getting his chicken delivery

 

Another week had passed and Jay was getting closer to the boys of exo. On that particular day she decided to come home early after a 3 hour long stressful meeting at work. Jay entered the dorm looking at her phone while kicking off her shoes. Looking at the schedule Kai sent her, it showed that only Baekhyun would be home. Walking through the dorm she called out his name, not finding him anywhere. She shrugged to herself, "I guess hes not here. His loss" She said quietly making her way to DO's bed stripping down to her thong and bra. 

Jay layed down sighing as she reached down with her legs apart into her thong. Jay's eyes snapped open when she heard a loud moan echo through the dorm. She quickly got up and wandered into the living room. "I guess Baekhyun IS home." She snickered to herself. She peeked behind the curtain that Baekhyun hung up, claiming as his room, to see him with his pants down  touching himself, with his laptop on and heaphones in.

"Baekhyun!" Jay yelled trying to get his attention, still mostly hidden by the curtain.

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he slammed his laptop shut, ripping his headphones out of his ears and quickly covering himself.

Jay let out a loud laugh, covering with her hand

"Uh Jay! It's not what it looks like!" he said frantically waving his hands in front of him, ears turning red

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow at him, "Because I mean I would love to help you out." She said biting her lower lip, stepping from behind the curtain.

Baekhyun's mouth dropped, "really? Are you serious? omg, is this really happening?" me muttered, his accent coming out

Jay giggled as she slowly got on the bed, straddling Baekhyun, moving the blanket off of him, "Yes Baek, this is really happening, unless you don't want it to?" She said teasingly, slowly getting up, onto to be held onto by Baekhyun

"No no no, don't go. Let's have some fun shall we?" he smirked pulling her in for a kiss. Jay wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly grinding against him

"God you're goregeous" Baekhyun said breathlessly, hands on her hips

"You're beautiful too Baekhyun Oppa~" Jay teased getting up from his lap, earning grunts of disapproval from Baekhyun

She pushed his chest, making him lay down on his bed as she slowly trailed kissed down his cheek, neck, and torso.

She looked up at Baekhyun smirking before taking his in her hand slowly pumping it, causing him to throw his head back. She leaned down giving the tip a kiss, before swirling her tongue around the tip. She slowly took more and more of him in, massaging his balls with her hand, ing him. Baekhyun curesed under his breath as his hands grasped the back of her head, ing into , . Jay pulled back with a pop, Baekhyun whining at the loss of contact. Jay sat up, taking her bra off and flinging it somewhere behind her, only to be tackled by Baekhyun, causing Jay to let out a girly scream. Baekhyun hungrily latched onto her , massaging the other one with his hand, Jay entangled her hands in his hair . 

Baekhyun pulled back kissing Jay full on the lips before trailing down to her black thong. He pulled them down as she lifted her hips so he could remove the small piece of cloth. He breathed in, taking in the sight of her laying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter