Chapter 16

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After coming out of the shower Jay wore stolen clothes from the exo members. A pair of DO's shorts and one of Chen's shirts. She snuggled into bed with Taemin who was already in bed reading his phone. She turned towards him and wrapped her arm around his waist

"You're not wearing a bra." he said without looking away from his phone

She looked at him bewildered, "WTF how do you know?" 

Taemin shrugged, "I can feel them." he laughed

Jay shook her head, "ert. I sleep with Kyungsoo every night and he didn't even realize until Chanyeol pointed it out when I hugged him half asleep."

Taemin laughed, putting his phone down, before facing her in bed, snuggling up to her, "I've never shared a bed with a girl before"

Jay laughed, "Neither did Kyungsoo until I became his cuddle buddy. " 

After some more chatting Jay fell asleep peacfully in the comfort of Taemin's arms.

 

A week had passed and Jay had gotten closer to shinee but she was excited to be back with exo again. It was night time again and Jay snuggled close to DO.

"I miss you soo~ do you miss me?" 

DO put his arm around her, "yea, I miss you too."

Jay kissed DO and wrapped her arms around his neck, then snuggled into the crook of his neck, giving it the occasional kiss.

"soo, I might be going to Japan. I already told Jongdae."

"you will? Why? For how long?" He asked wrapping his arms around his waist

"If I go for 4 months. It would be from August-November. Thats if they put me on the project there. It'd be a big oppurtunity. The big problem is my sleeping problem." She pouted

"you should go if they pick you." he kissed her forehead, "We can figure something out about the sleep. I think Taemin might be in Japan during august and september. So thats half the time. and you can skype us, we can talk to you till you pass out or sing you to sleep."

"I don't want to bother you guys though."

"you're not a bother Jay. You'll never be." 

Jay smiled into DO's neck, he may be satan Soo, but he was very sweet sometimes.

 

A few days later Jay was watching Baekhyun fail miserably at LOL when Sehun called out to her, "Noona~ Come here"

"OK I'll be right there Sehunnie." Jay gave Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek before heading over to Sehun's room. Baekhyun's face turned red as he fumbled with his keyboard, his character dying in the process.

When Jay entered Sehun's room he closed and locked the door behind them.

"Sehun? Why'd you lock the door?"

Sehun grabbed her hand and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter