Chapter 4

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"should we leave?" The considerate DO asked

"Ah no, that's ok. I mean you guys would probably find out for yourselves sooner or later." Jay explained

Jay intertwined their hands and she kissed the back of Kai's hand, "Jong-ah, When I went to school in China it was very hard for me. I missed home, I missed you, I missed everyone. I got made fun of a lot becuase I could beat up the boys and i had a stocky figure because of taekwondo. That's why I stopped doing taekwondo and started learning the guitar instead. And I started caring more about my appearance, which is why I'm now a licensed cosmetologist." 

Kai was frowning, "I had no idea noona. Why didn't you tell me or our families?"

She placed her hand on his cheek, "I knew if I talked to you I'd want to come back to korea and I knew I couldn't. And I didn't want the others worrying about me. Then when I went to university in the US I was 18 and I had needs."

"needs?" Kai tilted his head

Jay nodded, "yes. needs."

Kai still looked confusion,Jay raised an eyebrow, "ya know. like needs."

he still didn't seem to get it, Jay looked at the others for help, "do any of you wanna help me explain?"

They all shook their head as Jay sighed, "Oh my baby Jongin. You have a girlfriend how are you still so innocent. So shielded from society. Noona had um....ual needs?" she said in more of a question

"so...." she continued on, "Noona would go out to the clubs just to meet guys and ya know have fun and stuff, becuase I realized that it got my mind off of things like constantly worrying about you and how you were doing and wanting to come back to Korea....and that's when I met my boyfriend. At first we weren't dating it was just all physical, no emotions, no strings. Then we started hanging out becuase he was teaching me to edit music and to dj. We were good friends, but we didn't really love eachother. So it was an open relationship. and soooo I've developed some bad habits becuase of it."

"What kind of habits?" Kai had no idea his noona was like this now. his precious noona that took care of him.

"well~ I apparently can no longer fall alseep by myself. and I flirt a lot without realizing it, so I apologize in advance to you guys if I do. and noona seduces and does inappropriate things with guys, I again apologize in advance if I happen to do that to any of you and knowing me I probably will.But since I've come back to Korea I've been trying very hard not to be such a big flirt and messing around with boys incase they link me to you" She finished with her lips in a thin line, bracing herself for Kai's reaction

"Noona, why didn't you tell me you were having such a hard time."

"I don't know. I didn't want to bother anyone, so I just ended up trying to deal with things by myself." She said witha shrug

"Jay, if you can't sleep without someone beside you how have you been sleeping?" Lay asked genuinly curious

Jay laughed, "I've been stealing Monggu from Kai's house.It's not the best but I can usually get a few hours of sleep if Monggu cooperates"

"Noona! Why don't you stay with us tonight? Its late and you probably haven't had a good nights sleep in awhile. sleep is very important!"

Jay smiled at Kai, he always did love sleeping, "I mean I would love to Jongin, but where would I sleep. I can't sleep with you pup, you have a girlfriend now."

Kai frowned, "You could sleep with one of the members?" he looked around the table, "what about Kyungsoo!"

DO's eyes widened as he pointed to himself, "Me?! Why me?! We barely know eachother!"

Kai tried giving Kyungsoo the best puppy dog eyes he could, "but hyung. its late and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter