Chapter 49

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Jay had been dating for about a year and a half now, they hit a couple of rouch spots in their relationship. Jay was now able to fall asleep by herself, becuase Chanyeol was gone so often. Jay started growing tired of his busy schedule, but she loved him so much. She was playing with the ring he had gotten her for her birthday. She was going to bed alone yet again that night.

Jay had recently been offered a temporary transfer to the New York branch for a year for a project focused on cyber bullying. Jay knew that this was a huge oppurtunity and that she could help a lot of people. Jay was also glad it was the New York branch because at least her 'ex-boyfriend' was there and there was a lot of good food. 

Jay knew she would have to distance herslef from Chanyeol and eventually breaking up with him, breaking up suddenly could arouse suspicion. She had thought long and hard about the decision and knew that this would be the best decision. If she told Chanyeol, he would want to try a long distance relationship, she knew that there was no way that it could work, she barely saw him when she lived with them. If she distanced herself from him and then broke up with him he could posibly move on from her. She checked her calendar, there were 3 months until she had to leave. She gave herself a timeframe of 2 months, she wanted to arouse as little suspicion as possible. Jay wanted to talk to the others, but she knew that they would try to talk her out of it. She thought about cheating on Chanyeol just so he would break up with her, but that was too harsh, and she loved him too much to hurt him like that. There was only one person she could think to talk to.

Jay walked into the cafe, her long dark maroon hair up in a bun, dressed in all black. She sat down at a table with a skinny platinum blond boy.

"Hey Taem" she greeted after ordering her coffee.

"noona~" he greeted, standing up to crush her in a hug, "what'd you want to talk about?" he asked sitting back down

"I wanted to talk about Chanyeol"

"oh? Are you pregnant?! are you guys getting married?!" he beamed, getting excited

JAy put her hands on top of Taemin's, "calm down Taem, quite the opposite really. I'm thinking about breaking up with Chanyeol."

"Wait! Why? you two are so inlove" 

"I know, I love him. I love him so much, but it's hard. I never see him" she sighed

Exo's popularity kept growing as they continued to break records, their schedules were always packed and they only had a few short breaks.

"It's ok noona. Just stick through it! I know you can, you should stay together, he loves you a lot."

"I know Taem. But, I got offered a temporary transfer to a branch in New York. Its a great oppurtunity to help people. I'm seriously considering taking it."

"thats great noona! Congrat! but what does that have to do with hyung? just be in a long distance relationship with him, its only a year."

"Thanks," she gave him a small smile. "But I already rarely see him enough, we'd both be busy. I know if I told him he'd want to try a long distance thing, but it's a whole YEAR, thats a long tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter