Chapter 24

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol layed awake watching Jay sleep as she lightly snored. It had been about half an hour since they went to bed and he was the only one in the room awake. Chanyeol realized that seeing Jay today he was in fact, in love with her. Chanyeol tucked a piece of her hair behin her ear lightly kissing her forehead before he unwrapped her arm from his waist, sliding out of bed.

Chanyeol slipped on his shoes and went across to the other's room, needing to talk to Jongdae. After knocking a sleepy Minseok answered the door, "oh Chanyeol. Do you need something?" 

"Is Jongdae awake? I need to talk to him" Chanyeol whispered. Minseok opened the door wider for Chanyeol to enter and walked back to the bed shaking Jongdae awake.

"Chenny chen. Chanyeol wants to talk to you." he said crawling back into bed, falling asleep shortly.

Chen sat up rubbing his eyes, stretching a little before getting up. He waved his hand for Chanyeol to follow him and they went out onto the balcony to talk.

"What is it Chanyeol?" Chen asked sleepily

"Jongdae. I think I love her."

Chen slowly started to smile, "You finally realized it?"

Chnayeol nodded, "And I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure what is it?" He looked up at his donsaeng

"Can you stop having with Jay?" 

Chen nodded, "Of course I can. She probably won't be very happy about it at first, but she'll understand. Do I still get to kiss her though?"

Chanyeol made a face, "I guess? At least until I confess." he shrugged

Chen laughed, "then you better confess quickly! But you should probably talk to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun too. no need to worry about Taemin."

Chanyeol nodded, "I already talked to Kyungsoo before she got to our room, and I'll need to talk to Baekhyun. I think he likes Jay too."

Chen nodded, "Yea, me and Kyungsoo were talking about it. We think he definitly does. He asked Jay out on a bunch of dates, but Jay had no idea they were dates." he chuckled shaking his head

"Wow, Jay's really clueless sometimes. But thanks Jongdae." He pat his shoulder

"No problem, I'm just glad you finally realized that you loved her." 

The two left the balcony and Chanyeol went back to his room. Jay was sleeping diagonally on the bed with her legs on top of DO's. Chanyeol giggled, wishing he could take a picture of her. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed, picking her up and making her lay straight again, causing her to wake up.

"Channie?" She squinted at him

"Yea its just me, go back to sleep"

He layed down on the bed, as Jay climbed on him laying on his chest, closing her eyes, and falling back asleep

Chanyeol smiled at her wrapping his arms around her, rubbing her back until he heard her soft snores again. There was no doubt in his mind tha he was in love with her now. She was short, cute, smiled alot, playful, a great cook, and shared the same interests and hobbies as him. The 2 of them could just talk or sit in silence together for hours and never feel uncomfortable. 

When morning came the trio woke up to the laughs of the precious maknae, Oh Sehun, with his phone out, "whaaa noona is daebak" he shook his head taking more pictures

Throughout the night Jay had somehow manuvered her way to sleep horizontally on the bed with her legs on DO's ribcage and her head and upper body on Chanyeol's chest. Jay groggily woke up, "I don;t know how to escape" she tried sitting up, but ended up just plopping back onto Chanyeol, causing him to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter