Chapter 20

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The It was now early September and Jay had been in Japan for a month already and was getting along really well with Taemin and his manager. She never knew Taemin was so childish sometimes, always impersonating a giraffe or the sloth from zoopotia. He hated doing aegyo, but would actually do aegyo without realizing it.

The usual day consisted of work, coming home and cooking dinner for herself, Taemin, and his manager, watching tv or playing on the computer, then sleeping cuddled up to Taemin. Jay usually called the exo members everyday, they still sent her their schedules so she could call them when they had free time, but she still hadn't talked to Kai.

 

It was a Wednesday night and Jay was cooking dinner. Since Taemin wasn't home yet she took the oppurtunity to blast music and belt her lungs out while dancing. Jay was singing and dancing and didn't even realize that Taemin had returned home. Being the mischevious boy he was he got the special V app phone from his manager and a broadcast. 

"Hello everyone! I'm currently in Japan for my solo promotions so I decided to stay with Jay noona who is here for work!" Taemin put a finger to his lips, "I have to be quiet, I don't think noona knows I'm home." Taemin sat at the dining table with the camera off to the side to reveal the kitchen where Jay was wearing some spanx, hot pink sports bra, and a large hoodie zipped up 3/4 of the way. Taemin covered his mouth, laughing while he broadcasted Jay's dancing and singing.

"I've never seen noona like this. She usually has food ready by the time I get home. I guess this is what she does before I get home. Noona should have been an idol!" 

Jay was singing to "when where what how" by Park Kyung swaying her hips while singing and chopping vegetables.

Taemin started reading and answering some of the questions that fans had left, still showing Jay belting out the lyrics and dancing. 

"Ne, me and noona met through Jongin. We get along really well!"

"She cooks for me and hyung a lot! She's a great cook! She makes us Korean, Chinese, or American food. We both really like food so we look up famous or good restauraunts and text each other to met up and eat there."

"Noona pays a lot for me even though I offer to pay. She says its becuase she's my noona and she's taking care of me. Noona is the best! Exo's so lucky to be close with her. I was so glad that I got to spend time with her." 

"Noona said she didn't really listen to that much k-pop in the US, but she really likes it. She really likes SM boy groups. Noona really wants to meet NCT" He laughed

After a few songs and Taemin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter