Chapter Nine - Crazy

Dance With Me

(A/N: READ CHAPTER EIGHT!  I re-uploaded that, too.  :$ ^^;;)

--

ChaeRin stared as the five men approached her.  “What’s wrong, babe?  You’re shaking,”  One man breathed down the back of her neck, his breath tingling icey sensations, causing the hair on her neck to stand.  ChaeRin froze.  She was too scared to look behind her.  “Please, don’t let there be more.  Please, don’t let there be more,” she kept thinking the same sentence over and over.  Finally finding the courage, she turned.  One man stood behind her, grinning down on her.  His hair was much longer than the others - shoulders length.  He wore all black as he stood tall and proud.

He brought his hand up to her face and his fingers through her hair before grabbing a handful of her long, brown locks and pushing her into the stone wall.  “Jebahl!”  ChaeRin screamed as she tried to push herself away from the cold, wet wall.  Laughter broke out around her which only made her feel more frustrated.  She was spun around to face the six men.  This is when she took her chance.
 
ChaeRin swung her fist in the direction of the six boys.  She didn’t care who she hit or where she hit them.  All she knew was that she had to get out of that ally.  “Appa is waiting!  He’ll find you all if you don’t let me go!”  ChaeRin warned.
 
Of course, her appa wasn’t waiting.  She hadn’t seen her appa except from the pictures umma had showed her.  She would say anything to get away, however.  She knew that she wasn’t that strong - she was small and weak and they knew so too as the man with the longest hair grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.
 
“Shh, it’ll be okay - let us take care of you, baby.  What are you crying for?”  He cooed.  ChaeRin kicked and struggled as much as she could.
 
ChaeRin could feel the other men’s hands over her legs and stomach.  She closed her eyes as tight as she could.  “Ha- Hajima!”  The men only laughed harder.  One of them, the one with red hair, grabbed ChaeRin’s hips and pulled her towards him, slamming her back against the dumpster and kissing over her neck.  “Aniyo!  Jebahl…!”  Sobbing, she clawed at the boys face and arms.  She felt herself being engulfed into another boys arms.  “An dwae!  Geumanhae!”  The next thing she knew, however, she was flung behind the boy.  She looked up at his face and gasped.  “M…  Mwo?”
 
“Well?  What are you waiting for!?  If you’re looking for a fight, I’m here!”  He screamed at the six boys.  One of them ran forward, throwing his fists which were caught and twisted, causing a shriek to escape the boys lips as he fell to the hard ground and cowered away.  “Anyone else!?”
 
Climbing the walls, the boys disappeared.  ChaeRin heaved out a sigh and let her body fall against the dumpster again.  Her knees gave in as the boy flung his arms around her waist again to hold her up.  “How…  How did you know?”
 
“I just did.”
 
“Why did you do that?  Why did you rescue me?  You hate me.”  ChaeRin hiccupped another sob.  She wiped her eyes with the back of her palms - not caring about her eyeliner which was already smudged over her face and his white zipper.  He only held her closer.  Not saying anything.  They just stood there as he let her cry into his chest.
 
“I should take you home.”
 
“I’ll go myself - you should go to your studio.”
 
“Wae?  So that they can come back and do worse?  I’m taking you home, Kim ChaeRin.”  With that, he picked her up and started walking out of the ally.
 
-
 
ChaeRin and Woohyun sat on the couch in silence.  They hadn‘t said a word to each other since they left the ally.  Attempting to break the awkward silence, ChaeRin whispered the first thing she thought of - “Do you want anything to drink?”  Mentally shunning herself for the pathetic conversation starter, she waited for his reply.
 
He only stood up and looked out of the window.  ChaeRin braced herself for another downpour of insults or negative rants like usual.  Instead, she was met with, “I’ll get it.”
 
ChaeRin looked up at the boy, dumbfounded.  “Aniyo, I owe you so much for today.  I’ll get it for you.”  She stood and began to walk towards the kitchen, Woohyun following behind her.
 
Sitting at the table, he watched as ChaeRin poured two glasses of orange juice.  She placed one in front of him and sat opposite him, staring down at her own drink and playing with her straw.  “Thank you,” she whispered, “I don’t know what state I’d be in if you didn’t turn up.”
 
“I was passing by and I saw.  Hoya would kill me if I didn‘t.”
 
ChaeRin watched as he just sat there, no expression on his face, staring out the window.  “He looks…  bored?”  She thought.  “You…  You wouldn’t have helped…  if it wasn’t for oppa?”  He scoffed.  He.  Scoffed.  
 
“Would you expect me to help?“  ChaeRin stared at him in disbelief.  She didn’t expect him to help her.  She didn’t expect him to want to.  But hearing him say that hurt her.  ChaeRin slammed her drink down, stood up and stomped off to the stairs.
 
“Yah!  Are you angry at me!?”  She heard him screaming from the kitchen as she started to run up the stairs.  She heard him following but this only made her run faster.  She ran into her bedroom and slammed the door shut - leaning her body against it.  “ChaeRin, open the door!”
 
“Go away!  You can go to your studio with the boys - you don’t have to stay!”  She screamed right back at him.  “I know that you hate it here!  I know you hate me!  Why are you wasting your time with a loser when you could be out having fun with everyone else!?”
 
“Open the door!  I’m not leaving ‘till you do!”  Woohyun slammed his fists against the door, not necessarily trying to break it down but more like trying to make ChaeRin open the thing.
 
With a sudden self-inflicted force, Woohyun came crashing to the floor only to look up and realise that ChaeRin had opened the wooden barrier.  He stood and stared down at her - hair dishevelled and clothes ruffled.
 
“Well!?  What are you waiting for!?”  She screamed at him, repeating his words from earlier.  He had never seen her like this before.  Her body was shivering - not with coldness, but tears streamed down her pale face as she sobbed and stared back at him with such an intensity he could feel his heart thumping inside his chest.  “If you’re going to scream at me, then do it!  If you’re going to hit me, then do it!  Hurry up and do it already!  That‘s what boys do when they hate girls, right?  They hurt them…  So do it!”  She pushed his chest and sobbed harder, eyes closed and head low.
 
“She’s trying to hurt me, too…”  Woohyun watched as she pushed his chest more, not resulting any better than the last time.  “Is she really that weak?”
 
ChaeRin’s legs gave out.  She was about to fall ‘till strong arms took hold of her once again.  “What…  What did I do to you?”  ChaeRin hiccupped, sobbing into Woohyun’s shoulder as he held her close.  "What did I do so badly to make you hate me like this?"
 
“You don’t remem-”
 
“ChaeRin-ah!”
 
“ChaeRin-ah!  We’re back!”
 
A series of giggles filled the house.  ChaeRin opened her bedroom door again and continued staring at the floor, avoiding eye-contact as much as she could.  “You can go now.”  She whispered, turning around and sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
“ChaeRin…”
 
“They’re waiting downstairs.  You should go see them before they come up looking.”
 
With a sigh, he looked at ChaeRin one last time before walking out.  She threw a teddy at the door, closing it, and let herself give into the tears once again.  She didn’t know exactly why she was crying, all she knew was that she felt hurt beyond control.  “Aish…  What’s wrong with me?”
 
--
 
(A/N:  Omo, I'm so, so sorry for taking so long to upload this.  ):  It isn't even an upload, it's a re-upload...  I re-uploaded the two lost chapters from the site's breakdown today.  :$  I hope you enjoy them?  :$  ^^  x
 
For those who didn't see my blog, the reason I didn't upload for so long was that my computer broke.  Even after I got my computer fixed, there are still things wrong that I couldn't get to my fanfic documents despite being able to access the site again.  I sincerely apologise for this~  D:  x
 
Back to the story, who do you think the six boys are?  >;D  The clue is in the title! x
 
I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice Easter <3 :$ x
 
-Kang HyeKyo~<3 xx
 
P.s. If you're a fan of the boyband, please do not feel offended - I'm a fan as well!  :$  I just wanted to add them into the story and this seemed the only way to make them fit well with the story-line?  :$  Mianhamnida~ xxx)