Chapter Fifteen - Be Mine?

Dance With Me

 

"Omo, you're awake?  It's so early!"  Sungjong smiled as he skipped into the kitchen.  He smiled, taking a seat at the table and watched Chaerin place an American-styled breakfast in front of him.
 
"Eat up, oppa, you must be tired from all the running around you did last night," Chaerin giggled as he stared at the plate, practically drooling before digging in.  "Well, is it nice?"  She blushed.  To be honest, she had only ever cooked that particular kind of dish once or twice when she was younger.  She'd wake up early and help the maid's cook or clean before her umma would awaken also.
 
Sungjong nodded, mouth filled with food.  So much, that he was struggling to keep it in!  Chaerin laughed, turning to cook some more.  "Hyungs probably won't wake up yet, we were the only ones that weren't drunk, Chaerin-ah," he said, pretending to be shocked and gasping.
 
"Omo, eat up oppa!  They'll come down and steal your food if you don't eat well," Chaerin laughed, placing the other plates down and then heading upstairs to wake the others up.
 
She hadn't seen Woohyun last night.  She stayed up all night, but she never heard him return.  "Maybe he snuck in to avoid waking the others?" she thought, trying to re-assure herself that he was alright.  She had come to terms with the boys moving in, it was only supposed to be Hoya, but where one stayed - they all did.  She had never met anyone with such a great friendship than these boys.  They looked out for each other no matter what the situation.  Chaerin just hoped that when her mother returns, they wouldn't forget her and they times they had shared.
 
"Myungsoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa, it's time to wake up now," Chaerin smiled, gently shaking the two boys, "If you sleep more, your sleeping patterns will change and your body will feel confused and irritated," she cooed, earning groans from the boys.
 
"Chaerin-ah, it's too early...  Five more minutes~" Sungyeol mumbled, turning so that he wasn't facing Chaerin as he pulled the covers over his head.  
Myungsoo just sat there, blinking and rubbing his eyes.
 
"What time is it?"
 
"It's already nine o'clock, you have to wake," Chaerin giggled, shaking Sungyeol a little more before leaving to wake up the others.
 
"Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa, it's time to wake up now," she stated once again, earning not much of a different reply than what Myungsoo and Sungyeol gave.
 
Hoya rolled out of bed and sat at the edge of Dongwoo, "Hyung, I don't think I can dance this morning, my body aches," he groaned.  Chaerin giggled and left the room.
 
She stood outside Sunggyu and Woohyun's room.  Taking a deep breath, she touched the cold door handle and knocked the door gently before slowly entering, only to find Sunggyu seated at the window.
 
"Ah, Chaerin-ah, is it time for breakfast?"  He smiled.
 
Chaerin looked at the empty bed she guess to be Woohyun's since it was still tidy with no traces of anyone sleeping in.  She frowned.  "Where could he be?  Is he alright?  What if something happened to him?  I hope Jihye took care of him."
 
"He'll be home soon, Chaerin-ah, don't worry," Sunggyu chirped, stepping towards her and beckoning for her to come downstairs.  Chaerin nodded, posing a fake smile.
 
-
 
Woohyun stepped in the door, slamming the hard wood behind him before dragging his feet towards the stairs.  He didn't want to see anyone.  He didn't want to talk to anyone right now.  He just wanted to lay in bed and sleep.  "Aish, my head hurts so badly," he thoughts, grabbing hold of the bannister and stepping on the first stair.
 
"Excuse me."  Woohyun turned, squinting to see the figure in front of him before pressing his back against the bannister, letting her run swiftly past him and up the stairs.  Sighing, he let his back glide down the wall, feeling the cold surface and closing his eyes.
 
"She was worried, you know.  She didn't say anything, but you could see it."
 
Opening one eye, he scoffed "Mwo?  Why would she do that?"  
 
Sunggyu sat beside Woohyun on the steps, letting his head rest against the wall also, "You can't fool me, pabo.  I'm closer to you than any of your friends.  We're best friends.  You thought I wouldn't notice the change in you when she enters the room?"
 
Woohyun turned to look at him, taken aback by the sudden seriousness in Sunggyu's voice.  "Yah!  You're talking crap!  Why would I care about her?  She's a nobody!  She makes me sick!"  He shouted, glaring at Sunggyu recieving nothing more than a smile.
 
"Who said anything about caring for her?"
 
Woohyun stood.  "I don't need to listen to this."
 
"Ahrasseo.  But just so you know, it doesn't have to be like this," Sunggyu patted his dongsaeng's shoulder and walked away, leaving Woohyun speachless.
 
"Why would he say that?  What does he know, anyway, he doesn't have a clue." Woohyun frowned, stomping to the guest room.
 
-
 
Chaerin knocked the door gently.  "Woo...  Woohyun-ssi?"  Knocking again, she entered the room slowly, peeking in through the cracks before slipping in.  "Di- Dinner's ready, you should try to eat some.  I made you some soup to, maybe, make you feel less rough," she suggested, picking up what she guessed was dirty clothes from the floor and dropping them into the basket.  Just as she turned to leave, however, she felt a strong hand slip onto her shoulder.
 
"I'm sorry."  Woohyun whispered so softly, Chaerin could hardly hear it.  Turning, she looked at him.  She looked at his face, looking away from her, filled with what looked like sadness.
 
"I...  It's okay, you don't ha-"
 
"You still don't remember, do you?"  He whispered, turning to face Chaerin and looking deep into her eyes, "I know you don't.  I know you've forgotten everything.  Why wouldn't you?"  Chaerin just stared back.  She reached under the neck of her top and pulled the necklace out from under it, letting it lay out on her chest.  She watched as Woohyun's eyes went wide.
 
"I...  I remember.  I always remembered.  You never let me explain.  I ju...  I just..."
 
"You just what?  Why did you never say anything?  I've been in so much pain and you wouldn't say a thing?  To anyone!? Wha-"
 
"My whole life I've watched people come and go...  They stay, they love then they leave the first chance they get.  Appa, you...  Umma works all the time...  I had no-one 'till I found you lot.  I...  I didn't want to risk it.  Any of it.  Not you again..."  Chaerin cried, pushing Woohyun's chest gently and turning to leave only to be met with Woohyun closing the door, "I have to go, these clothes need washed, dinner needs dished up, the maids are off so the hall needs sweeped-"
 
Woohyun pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her and just stood there.  Frozen, Chaerin slowly let her arms wrap around him, too, hugging him close as her heart raced.  "Can't you just wait?"  He whispered, "I thought you didn't care to remember."
 
Chaerin sighed, letting him hold her and reminisce on how long he waited for her, "Then why did you act so coldly?  What about Jihye-ssi?  Why did you wait instead of telling me first?  I thought you forgot, too," she cried, wiping her tears and pulling herself back from him.
 
"Jihye?  Who cares about her, she's just some girl that I met."
 
"Some girl that you stayed with last night, brought here to stay, dated with..."
 
Woohyun smirked, "Are you jealous?"
 
"Aniyo!!"  Chaerin shrieked, pushing Woohyun's chest gently and covering her face to hide her blush.
 
Laughing, Woohyun replied, "I've waiting long enough for you.  I want to be with you now," he smiled, holding her hand and pulling her closely again.  Chaerin just stared at him.
 
"I...  I don't know.  Two seconds ago you hated me, now you want to be with me?  What about the boys?"
 
"You're worrying about stuff you don't need to.  The others will be fine with it.  I felt frustrated with how you didn't remember me, even though you did, you wouldn't say and it hurt me so much - I acted out badly."
 
Chaerin looked at Woohyun, "This isn't a joke?"
 
"No," he smiled.  Sighing, she kissed his cheek before opening the door to leave.  "What does that mean?  Will you be mine?"  He asked, holding her wrist and awaiting her reply.
 
"Ne."
 
--
 
(A/N: Annyeong-haseyo~  Well, um, this is the next chapter.  xD  Is it what you wanted?  Or  would you have preferred it differently?  I'm sorry if it wasn't enjoyable.  D:  x
 
I'm so greatful for the subscribers and comments~  Please keep them up, it helps so much :$  x
 
'Till next time!  :D  x
 
-Kang Hyekyo~<3 xx)