Chapter Sixteen - Shock

Dance With Me

Chaerin smiled, looking at the small, round clock on the wall which read “8am” as she scrubbed the dirty dishes from breakfast, humming to herself. “Someone's happy?” Sungjong greeted her, lifting a handful of bubbles from the sink and blowing them at Chaerin.

“Yah!” She giggled, wiping the bubbles from her dark, thin hair with the back of her wet, soft hands, “Oppa, can you pass me the dish towel, please?”

“Why are you so happy, Chaerin-ah?” Sungjong quizzed, passing her the clean dish towel with blue and white checkered-patterns on it and watching as she danced around the kitchen, heel-toe-heel-toe, drying plates and cups and stretching as high as she could, placing them in their rightful shelfs.

“I'm just happy, Oppa, that's all,” she smiled widely at the boy, flashing her pearly white teeth and prancing out the glass door, running up the wooden steps to her bedroom only to bump into Woohyun before she reached the top step. “Mianhamnida, Woohyun-ssi,” she bowed, smiling slightly and looking at the floor.

“Oppa.” He said, his voice deep and inviting.

“Mwo?”

“Call me oppa,” Woohyun smiled, bending down to look up at Chaerin's faded-pink cheeks and light brown eyes, smirking, “Pabo, why are you blushing?”

“O... Omo – I'm not a pabo!” Chaerin squeeled, turning her back to Woohyun and covering her face with her hands, only to bring a soft giggle from his pink lips.

“Go get ready, we're going for a walk,” he said, walking around her and stepping towards stairs, taking his phone out to check the time – 9:02am.

“But it's raining outside – we'll get soaked,” she remarked, gesturing towards the window and looking at Woohyun.

“That's okay – just go get ready. Dress warmly.” He smiled, running down the steps and running into his and sunggyu's guest-bedroom, closing the door behind him – leaving a very confused Chaerin.

-

Chaerin stepped into the hall, hopping on one foot as she slipped her neon-green socks on and smiled at Myungsoo. “Oppa, are you feeling well? You look very pale,” she whispered, standing straight and placing her hand on his forehead, frowning. Myungsoo just smiled, light rings only slightly visible underneathe his eyes.

“Ne, I'm okay – I didn't sleep very well last night.”

“Jeongmal? Kwenchana?”

“Don't worry about it Chaerin-ah – I'm okay. Sungyeol bought me some hot cocoa at the supermarket, do you want some?” He smiled warmly at her and stuck two thumbs up, causing her to giggle.

“Aniyo, Woohyun-oppa wants to walk me.”

“But it's rai- Mwo? Woohyun wants to walk you? Oppa!?” Myungsoo gasped, looking at Chaerin.

“Ne, he asked me this morn-”

“Hello beautiful,” Woohyun smiled, wrapping his arms around Chaerin's thin waist from behind and kissing her cheek, causing her to jump and look up at him.

“H- He- Hello, oppa,” she stuttered, looking at him and then to Myungsoo, and then back at Woohyun. He just kept smiling that goofy smile at her, making the heart in her chest beat faster and the butterflies in her tummy flutter. The way they used to.

Woohyun took her small hand in his and started walking towards the stairs, “Excuse us, Myungsoo-ah,” he waved before running down the stairs to the front door and wrapping his warm, leather coat around Chaerin.

“Oppa, I... I have my own coats,” she blushed.

“I know.” He smiled, placing his black and white woolen hat on her head then running out the door, still holding her hand. “Is it possible for one girl to look this cute?”

-

The rest of the boys stood at the window gawking, watching them run down the stone pathway and along the flooding streets, rain bouncing off and around them, hand in hand and smiling while Chaerin held her free hand above her head – trying to protect herself from the rain.

“Are you happy for them, hyung?” Asked Sungjong.

“Ne, I am.” Frowned Hoya, “I am...” he whispered.

--

(A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo~  ^o^  This chapter is so short, mianhamnida.  It's been over a month since I last updated - I'm really bad at this, aren't I?  xD  x

I hope everyone had a lovely Summer Holiday.  School hasn't long started [here in Scotland] and, if I'm honest, I'm really excited about being back.  I like my classes, my schedule and I think this is going to be a really fun school-year.  It's also my last, which I'm sure many people look forward to, but I'm rather sad about.  I'm such a nerd, huh?  ^^;;  x

I'm going to try and stop with the incredibly late updates.  I'm sure you're all either mad or losing intrest due to it, so...  would it be a good idea if I try to update every Sunday?  :$  x

I'd really appreciate any comments or subscriptions!  Advice is always welcome - especially critical (hey, it helps, right?).

Kamsahamnida!

-Kang Hyekyo~<3 xx)