Chapter Seventeen - Kiss Kiss Kiss

Dance With Me

 

 “Oppa, it's so wet!” Chaerin giggled as she held onto Woohyun's hand tightly and ran as fast as she could. “He seems so excited,” Chaerin thought to herself and smiled. She had never seen Woohyun this excited, not with her. Chaerin tried her hardest to keep up with Woohyun's speed, “You're so fast at running!” She gasped when he stopped at a big gate. Trying to catch her breath, Chaerin looked at the sign above the big, rusted gate. “Mwo? Theme park?”

 

Ne, let's go!” He chimed, enthusiastically grabbing her hand again and running towards the ticket booth. This time, Chaerin didn't try to keep up. She pulled and hauled away from Woohyun as hard as she could, which wasn't very hard since he was much stronger than she. “Oppa, I can't!” She squealed, holding onto Woohyun's wrist tightly and trying to push his hand away from hers.

 

What's wrong?” He phased, standing tall and looking down at Chaerin confusedly, “Are you still cold? You'll forget about it once you're on the rides – you'll be having too much fun to think.” He smiled, squinting his head and trying to catch Chaerin's eyes.

 

She just stared at the ground, twiddling her fingers and shaking her head, “I... I can't...” she mumbled.

 

Woohyun let out a sigh, “Why? Did I say something? Are you tired from running?”

 

Chaerin looked up slowly, her hair wet and sticking to her face as the rain beat down heavy on them. She shivered as she looked into Woohyun's eyes and blushed, “I... I'm... I'm scared, oppa. I don't like theme parks.” She blushed, looking away again and taking a deep breath.

 

Woohyun laughed.

 

Yah, don't laugh! It's not funny, they're really scary!” She gasped, slapping his chest gently and pouting. Woohyun laughed more and looked at Chaerin. “She... She really is something,” he smiled.

 

Don't be scared – I'm with you, pabo. Nothing will happen. Come see,” he smiled, taking hold of her hand once again and walking towards the ticket booth. “Deul jehbal?” Chaerin looked up at Woohyun as he gave the man the money and took our wrist bands. She felt really nervous as he took her through the second set of gates – leading to the theme park. “Most of the bigger rides are closed due to the heavy downpour of rain, so you don't have to worry about those, ahrasseo?” Woohyun placed one of the wrist bands on Chaerin's wrist and slipped the other onto his before leading her to one of the rides.

 

Time had passed and Woohyun took Chaerin on many rides. She'd have the same knotted feeling in her tummy before each one, scream and cry during the ride making Woohyun laugh hysterically but then wipe her tears, and then taking her onto another one. She felt herself becoming much less uneasy with Woohyun. She held his hand tightly on every ride and kept her eyes tightly shut until the ride was over, but she liked being close with him. His hands felt warm despite the cold rain and she liked holding them tightly in hers. She liked the sound of his laughter followed by his gentle cooing and soft it'll-be-okay tones.

 

Would you like some somsatang?” Woohyun smiled, helping Chaerin off the steps and holding her close, “You look very pale – you need something to eat,” he said, placing his warm hand on her cold forehead before walking her to a bench and sitting her down, “Wait here, ne?”

 

N... Ne,” Chaerin blushed, watching as he ran towards a food place and ran back with two batches of fluffy pink somsatang. “Gomapseumnida,” she bowed and placed a small amount in .

 

Shall we go on one last ride while we eat? Before we leave? I promise it won't be fast and it won't make you sicky,” he reassured, not waiting for a reply. He held Chaerin's hand and ran towards a Ferris Wheel.

 

Oppa it's... It's high...” Chaerin stammered, looking up at the tallest cart.

 

It'll be okay, you've done so well so far – this'll be the last one then I'll take you home, I promise,” he smiled, holding her hand close and beckoning her towards the bottom seats. They sat in the small cart, Chaerin held onto the hard seat as tightly as she could and tried her hardest not to look up or look outside the cart. “Chaerin-ah, look at me,” Woohyun whispered.

 

A... Aniyo.” Chaerin said, screwing her eyes tightly shut and bringing her knees up to her chest. Woohyun sat closer to her and placed one arm around her, resting the other hand on her cheek and moving it up to look at him.

 

Just look at me, nothing bad will happen – you're completely safe. Don't be scared.”

 

Chaerin slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Woohyun and let out a breath she hadn’t realised she was holding. Not taking her eyes from him, she looked at his dark eyes – the way his eyelashes curled so long and thickly. She looked at his nose, cheekbones, his eyebrows and his lips. “We... We're so hi... high up, oppa,” she whispered, looking down again and shaking slightly. Woohyun didn't say anything. He just looked straight back at her. Cupping her cheeks and bringing her face up to look at him again, he moved towards her slowly – his face inches from hers. “O... Oppa?” Chaerin blushed, eyes wide and looking at him with such innocence and nervousness. He stared back – his eyes filled with such serenity before quickly kissing her cheek and moving away.

 

The rides over now – we should get you home,” he smiled, “I'm hungry.”

 

Chaerin let Woohyun hold her hand and lead her out of the theme park. The walk home was filled with silence and awkwardness, but Woohyun never let go of her hand 'till they reached home.

 

-

 

What are we doing here, hyung?” Niel sighed, greeting Chunji and looking around for his other friends. He hadn't slept much last night and wasn't feeling very happy today, especially not with the weather. Not that this was much different to any other day – he rarely felt happy.

 

Oppa~!!” Neil could hear her squealing. He knew who it was before he turned to look at her brown locks and dark eyes.

 

Jinhye, L.Joe,” he said, nodding his head towards them while Jinhye hugged his arm and shivered. He could smell her perfume – so sweet and inviting. Her black dress clung to her body and showed her curves well. “Silly girl, don't you know it's raining?” He sighed. He watched as rain poured down her face, falling onto his shoulder before shrugging her off.

 

Oppa, it was going so well! I don't know what happened!” She squealed, causing Niel to flinch.

 

What the hell is she talking about?” Niel hissed as Changjo, Ricky and C.A.P ran over.

 

We just saw them, they're getting off the Ferris Wheel,” Ricky breathed, trying to catch his breath and pointing towards the Ferris Wheel.

 

Saw who!?” Niel yelled, agitated and impatiently, he stormed in front of his friends – looking towards the Ferris Wheel for what they were talking about. That's when he saw them. He watched as he helped her off the steps and walked towards the gates. Hand in hand. “You're kidding, right? Yah! What happened with you? You were supposed to keep him occupied!” He screamed, gripping Jinhye's arm tightly and twisting her to look at Woohyun and Chaerin.

 

Oppa, you're hurting me!” She squealed looking at Niel and pouting. “Oppa I'm cold, let's go home,” Jinhye cooed, turning and hugging Niel again, making him sigh and push her towards the boys.

 

You can find another place to stay until you sort this out. Break them up. I don't care how you do it, get it done. Do you hear me?” He hissed again, glaring into nothingness and smirking as she ran away. “Anyone want a drink?” He smiled and started walking towards the gates.

 

--

 

(A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo~  I know I said I'd update every Sunday, but the last chapter was really short...  So I thought I'd post this early.  ^o^  x

Thank you to all the subscribers, it really means a lot to me.  Please comment and give me your opinion - it matters, right?  :$  x

I'm pretty sicky right now - I guess that's why I have so little school work and the time to post two (and soon to be three) chapters in one week - since I haven't been able to attend school this week.  ^^;; x

I hope everyone's doing well!  Thank you for all the support so far.  nn" x

Saranghamnida,

-Kang HyeKyo~<3 xx)