Chapter Six - Confusion and Mystery

Dance With Me

"Ho...  HOYA OPPA!"  ChaeRin sat up as soon as she came back to her senses, cold sweat starting to blot along her skin.  She breathed heavily as she tried to scan the room.  She was...  She was in a...  closet?  A school closet.  Stacks of books were propped beneath her head and a jacket was wrapped around her shivering body.  Despite the warmth she felt, she kept shivering.  A hand clasped over .

"It's not Hoya, pabo.  Keep quiet, I don't want them to find us here."  She looked up, scared, to see the quiet boy hovering above her head.  His eyes were plastered to the door as if he was concentrating so hard.  But on what?  There were no noises coming from beyond the door.

"Woo...  Woohyun-ssi...?"  She hardly whispered.  Her voice came out as an almost inaudible croak, dry and hurting.  He smiled - no, grimaced - looking away as if she was the most horrible thing ever.  "You brought me here?"

"You've caused quite the fight out there."  He wouldn't even look at her, dismissing her question and standing up to pace around the very limited space.

"I didn't mean to...  I mean...  What?  What happened?  I thought..."  She stammered her words, trying to find something to say.  She caused the fight?  She tried to remember what had happened.  No, she couldn't.  She didn't hurt anyone...  did she?

Tears brimmed her eyes.  "I...  I'm sorry..."  She stuttered, trying to say it loudly, but whispering.

"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo~?"  The song rang throughout the small closet.

"Yeoboseyo?"  He pulled the small phone out of his jean pocket.  ChaeRin waited patiently for him to hang up, only to be met with another frown, "Can you stand up?"

She tried, all to stumble to the ground again and wince in pain as she held her ankle.  "It...  it hurts..."  She whispered as tears threatened, once again, to fall down her transparent cheeks.

"I'll be there soon, Hyung.  Wait, ne?"  He said, hanging up the phone then grabbing ChaeRin and holding her over his shoulder, gripping onto her legs to keep her from falling.  She squealed as she grabbed his hips, trying not to fall, then let go when he hissed and murmured something under his breath.

"Where...  Where are we going?"

"We're going to see your 'Oppa'."  His words were filled with mockery and obvious annoyance.  But ChaeRin thought she heard something else hidden in the small, simple sentence...  Who would know?  She had never met a boy so mysterious.  But, then again, she had never met many boys before...

-

"Omo!  ChaeRin-ah, kwenchanayo?"  Hoya shouted when he saw Woohyun carrying ChaeRin towards them.  They were hiding in the boys locker-room.  Woohyun let ChaeRin fall to the ground with a slight thud, causing her to bump her head against the concrete floor.  She rubbed her ankle - trying to soothe the pain that was coming back.  It had somehow receded when Woohyun held her.

"Yah, hyung - she's hurt!"  Sungjong squealed as everyone circled around ChaeRin.

"An...  Aniyo - I'm alright..."  ChaeRin whispered huskily due to the soreness in .  "Woohyun-ssi took care of me, but what happened?"  She reached towards Sunggyu, tracing her fingertips over his cheek.  There were blotches of blood trickling down from a scratch there.  He smiled.  She had never seen a smile like that - a smile so bright it reached his eyes.

"We don't like bullies.  Especially boys who pick on little girls, that's just wrong.  Would you like some water?  You sound parched."

"Yah!  I...  I'm not little - I'm tough!"  ChaeRin pouted, puffing up her cheeks and holding her arm in the air as if to show the muscle that she didn't have.  This only caused a series of manly laughter to fill the room, and ChaeRin smiled.  She thanked Dongwoo who passed her a bottle of clear water and she drank it gratefully - relieving the pain in .  She looked towards Woohyun who sat behind them all, staring into space and frowning.  He looked sad...

ChaeRin felt a pang in her heart, but she kept smiling and tried to push the thoughts of Woohyun away.  She looked at Myungsoo who was rambling on about something.  She couldn't concentrate on his words, however.  Her eyes kept adverting back to Woohyun.

With a sigh, she smiled towards Myungsoo and just pretended to listen.  She liked these boys, and she hoped that this would be the start of something new.

--

(A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo.

This is the week of my perlims.  A very important week for my studies.  I was so busy preparing for this week and I couldn't update as often - as I have apologised for many times throughout this.  Then, when I was preparing for my second day of prelims, I had to just leave and go to the doctors.  I haven't been able to return to finish the rest of my prelims.  Plus, the doctors are scary.  Very.  Scary.  ):  x

*Don't know why I said any of the above, just thought I'd let you know some random, useless information on how my life is right now(?)* ^^;; x

Anyway, I'm sorry for the bad chapter.  :$  I'm a bit sicky and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything so if it's really raw or rushed in any way, I apologise. x

I'd like to thank everyone for the support so far.  I didn't think I'd get so much from six silly chapters - gomapseumnida~!  ^o^  x  Please continue to show your support with views, comments and subscriptions - it's wierd how motivating and inspiring it is, but it is.  xD  x

Saranghaeyo,

-Kang HyeKyo~<3) xxx