(.2)

Bad chemistry | Henber

It is 7:05 am and I just entered my home room classroom with a basketball in my hand. Everyone inside got surprised that I have come this early. " Hey Amber." Chanhyuk said and I wave after him as well and walked up to Luna who is talking to some other two girls in my class. But when I hear what they are talking about...
" Did you see that new brand shirt on TV? It's in the store near my house now." Luna brags.

" Really? we should go shopping." the other girl cheers so I stepped back slowly before they notice me and drag me in their conversation.

" What's up?" I say with a smile to Chanhyuk and Minjun who are ing up the teacher's board with permanent markers.

" Minjun created a new experiment last night that is supposed to erase permanent markers and he wants to test it out." Chanhyuk responds with his blue hair combed to the side like i do with my hair. 

" That's right! I'm only testing it out to see if it works so can you please stop drawing all over the board Chanhyuk? What if it doesn't work?" Minjun whines worried that he might get in trouble thanks to Chanhyuk's crazy doodling.

" Shut up I don't give a ." Chanhyuk replies and I chuckle at the comment.

" Hand me the marker." I say and Chanhyuk hands me a red one.

" Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really my friends at all!" Minjun whines more behind us as I start to draw an ugly red monster.

" Why are you so happy huh? is there something good today?"

" You noticed?" I smile back at Chanhyuk." Today I got a basketball match with my friends outside of school and I'm really excited. But i'm also nervous so I practiced earlier at like 6 am something so that's why I came early today."

" Aaah~ So that's how it is?" He laughs and pinches my cheeks. Hard.

" Ow~ That hurts!" I complain wanting to pinch his cheeks harder than how he pinched mine but something prevented me from doing it.

" Amber!" Luna yells for me, waving her hand.

" !" I mutter under my breath but Chanhyuk hears me and laughs more.

" Isn't she your friend?" He asks me between his laughter and I nod my head. " Yeah but she likes to talk and do things I don't like that much. But she means well. Anyway see ya!" I wave at him goodbye and walk towards Luna with the basketball still in my hands. " O.M.G Amber, we are talking about class 5A." Her face expression becoming slightly angry or annoyed. I yawn and sit on top of the desk to listen to her rant and complain about 5A again. "Honestly those people are making me really angry." The girl next to me comments.

" If I were the principle I kicked them all out of my school." Another girl next to me comments, making no sense to me. " And what would you do to them Amber?" Luna asks me with an amused expression on her face. She turns the attention to me when I didn't know what to say.

"Uh....Nothing for now. I don't really care about them as long as they don't mess with me or my friends." I respond earning a shocked and disappointed expression from the girls.

" Then you must not have heard of what happened to Minjun yesterday." Luna replies alluring my attention.

" What happened to Minjun yesterday?" I ask and the two girls look at each other and let Luna answer.

" He got beat up by someone in class 5A." She answers and I stand up from the desk abruptly.

" Seriously! why haven't they told me anything I could have joined them in the fight! Oh god is that why they were arguing yesterday? I didn't know." I said feeling guilty that I couldn't defend my friend yesterday.

" It's okay Amber. The security guards stopped them so you wouldn't even have made a dent in their shoes." Luna fans herself while the other girls nod their heads in agreement. I sigh feeling helpless now because They are right. I hand my basketball to Luna who stares at it and back at me confused. " Hold it for me? I need to use the bathroom." I say and she nods her head understanding.

<><><><>xX Donghae Pov

Me and my friend Henry walk on the school's hallways, not going anywhere particular but just passing the time until classes start. Lately Henry has been spacious and boring so I try to get his entertainer self again. I talk to him about how much we dislike class 7D and the things we did to them but he doesn't seem to pay attention to me which makes me angry and upset. We walk by a poster of two girls boxing and it reminds me of Amber. That girl isn't like other girls at all! She dares to fight both females and males and I find it hot. I've been with bad girls but she is badder than bad and i'd like to try her someday. Impress her. Beat her with my own dominance. " Do you know Amber? That crazy girl?" I say  and Henry looks up confused before shaking his head 'no'. Fool~ Where has he been all this time? Oh that's right I forgot he only cares about himself. " She's from class 7D. She's the one in the short blonde hair...." I try to jog his memory back. While I keep talking to him, making plans to meet each other after school.

I notice Amber walking in the hallways as well and i had a plan, or rather say , I  want to try something. So I shove Henry to bump Amber.

<><><>xX Amber pov

I walk my way towards the bathroom when this idiot out of nowhere bumps into me. Hard. I almost fell and when i look up at him expecting an apology he says nothing and dust off his clothes. " What the hell? are you blind? Watch where you are going you big idiot!" I yell at him frustratedly and he stares at me in shock. He opens his mouth to say something but it looks like his words are stuck on his throat. " Go to the doctor and go get your eyes checked." I finish up storming inside the bathroom.

<><><>xX Henry

I stay there paralyzed and full of shock. I never expected that at all! And I could not respond because never in my life had a girl insulted me!Never! if anything they throw themselves at me because i'm handsome and wealthy. I hear Donghae behind me laughing his out but I don't care. My priority now is to get that girl to apologize to me. Without thinking properly I walk towards her direction pissed off but Donghae stops me.

" Dude that's the girls bathroom. Are you nuts?"

" Then i'll wait outside for her." I clear my throat."

" We can't because class is about to start...." Donghae says looking at his watch. " In...3..2...1." On cue the bell rings and I roll my eyes. 

" Do you know who she is? I'll contact her later ."

" You haven't been listening to me have you?" Donghae sighs. " That's Liu Amber from class 7D."

" 7D? No wonder she has no manners. Let's go to class."