(.1)

Bad chemistry | Henber

_ Please vote and comment.

<><><>

" Yo! Yo Amber!"

A boy threw a basketball at his best friend in which he missed and the ball headed towards Amber, so they screamed for Amber's name hoping that she would turn around in time and the ball wouldn't hit her. Amber sensed the ball coming, with her sixth sense and immediately reacted to it by Jumping on one of the chairs and then a desk and catches the ball successfully with everyone staring at her in awe. She is everyone's hero. She is beloved by everyone, she is cool.

But let me tell you how it really went...

The ball flew in the speed of light! and by the time that poor Amber turned around she got hit square in the face on her forehead bouncing back to the wall and back again towards Amber in which this time she caught it. The ball was still in Amber's hands as everyone stares at her with worried looks making Amber die of embarrassment. " Are you...okay?" Amber's classmate asked hesitantly but Amber didn't answer after 42 seconds later. " I'm totally fine!" She said with her bright smile. She swiftly passed the ball back to the boys with her good basketball skills and turned around to continue chatting with her friend. She said she was fine but everyone in the classroom felt uneasy.

" Sometimes I think our Amber has a screw loose." A female joked with a friend, her comment only audible for the both of them as they laughed silently. The class carried on doing what they were doing meanwhile Amber had to listen to her closest friend Luna, who was talking about her shopping trip yesterday. She talked about brands after brand, this type of skirt, that color of heels, the cost of this dress, what fruit her new perfume is and honestly to Amber all Luna was saying was blah blah blah you should come.

" Ah no, no thank you. I'm busy tomorrow." Replied Amber scratching the back of her short blonde hair. Sometimes she lies but today she was honest, She can't go shopping because she has a basketball game tomorrow with her friends near Luna's very own home. Amber got many close female friends but mostly male friends because they have similar likes and are very cool with each other.

" Aw~ Why?" whined Luna pouting her lips and trying to do puppy eyes at Amber knowing that it was her weakness.

" Because I have a basketball game tomorrow." Amber responded getting past the Aegyo presented before her with a smirk. Luna frowned knowing more than anybody that Amber is definitely going to that basketball game even if her favorite snack falls out of the sky.

" If you want....me to make it up to you, if my team wins then you can take me to the mall any day you want, no exception." Amber said to Luna soon regretting it as soon as the younger's face brightened immediately. " uh-" but as Amber was about I change her mind their home room teacher walked in with a frown like usual and the students took more than a minute to sit and notice him. Of course how could they.....The teacher was very quiet when he comes in and barely noticeable, the screams of the boys playing basketball inside the classroom doesn't let the teacher speak properly and he has to yell at them to grab their attention which makes the teacher's throat to hurt the next morning, the girls were too busy chatting and didn't like to pay attention unless everyone else got quiet. Amber too was at the back laughing her off at one of the boys because she placed a fake spider on top of his leg making him yelp like a girl as soon as he noticed the fake rubber spider on his lap.

Yep this was class 7D for you. Now let's move on to class 5A now, you'll probably feel more comfortable.   In this class 5A, everything was silent as the teacher writes on the board. The students quickly write everything down, not a single word being heard, only the chalk and the pencils were heard. The teacher didn't like to speak much so she mainly wrote everything first and then gave a brief explanation. In this class we can zoom in at a handsome boy on the back staring at the window obviously zoned out. He wasn't thinking of anything serious for he has nothing to worry about because in his life of wealth he is at 'ease'.

" Henry lau, please pick an answer for question 28." The home room teacher called out noticing Henry's lack of attention. The class swiftly turned around all, to face Henry who came back to earth at the mention of his name.

" C " He simply said without looking at the booklet and turned back to staring at the window. The teacher looked down at her own answer sheet and frowned. Henry was a smart student indeed and it is hard to catch him off guard! She doesn't dislike Henry and she knows that Henry is smart but all that she'd ask him to do was pay attention to class. Nothing else to do though, might as well continue the  lesson.

<><><><>

Later on in the day the four long periods that seem to take an eternity finally ended and the kids were free to finally eat lunch. While other classes occupied the canteen tables, Class 7D went to the right side of the canteen filling it up immediately with loud noises of screams and chatter. They sit down each in their own spots happily with their own friends none of them lonely. They were loud and disturbed others.....

As class 7D sat on the right, Class 5A sat at the left. The spot as usual was a bit quiet and people were with their own friends acting classy with fake smiles plastered all over their face. They are richer than the people in class 7D so they believed they were in the higher positions like royals. They didn't like Class 7D because they were loud and happy, enjoying themselves. Happy. It's what they lacked and wanted but they didn't know that. They refused to acknowledge the fact that those of class 7D were enjoying themselves more than they are so they all wanted to destroy that happiness.

" Yo Henry. When are we going to destroy class 7D?" A classmate by the name of Donghae asked Henry eyeing the blonde chick, Amber jumping on top of the table screaming at some blue haired guy who might have stolen her lunch. He was tired of their un classy attitude and they needed to be stopped. Henry without looking at the disaster on the other tables just shrugged his shoulders feeling quite bored with his life. Sometimes he thought ' What would happen if I lose control?' ' If I fly away and free myself from all the responsibility' ' if I was free to do what I want and when I want it. To not are about the world and it's problems.'

" Come on man~ I feel like bullying again." Donghae insited.

"......I don't feel like it today." Henry took a minute to answer.

" C'mon man~ you'll feel better."

" I said no okay?"

" Fine man. Just be a puss." Donghae said and at that comment Henry refused to just sit down and do nothing. He grabbed Donghae by the collar. " E-easy man." Donghae stutters.

" You want to go beat up some losers? then let's go." Henry dragged Donghae all the way to class 7D's table where only one person was seated there because the rest were still in line to get food and Amber's lunch had been stolen. The boy with glasses stared nervously at Henry and Donghae who were walking quickly towards him. " you. him. me. at the back. Now" Henry said walking towards the back of the building, still grabbing Donghae by the collar expecting the boy to follow and he did. Because if if he didn't he would get beaten up some more. In the back Donghae beat up the poor chubby boy awkwardly as Henry stood there and played with his phone.

<><><><><>

When they were done the three boys sat in their seats. Donghae sitting awkwardly with a fake smirk on his face as he tried to hit on the girls next to him, Henry continues playing with his phone, and the chubby boy covered his newly bruises with his hoodie. Class 7D came back to their tables eating and talking loud like usual when Amber's friend with blue haired notice the silence of one of their peers. His name is Baek Chanhyuk and he was one of the toughest In class 7D. He didn't care who he had to beat up as long as justice would rise. " ya minjun! what's wrong with you?" he asked concern and sat next to the mentioned chubby boy. The boy hid his face deeper and shakes his head forcing Chanhyuk to rip off his hoodie and look at the bruises. 2 seconds already passed and Chanhyuk didn't waste no time to jump off his seat and head towards class 5A. As expected some of the boys of class 7D got up following along without even knowing why they were fighting about.

" Who of you stinkin losers dared to beat the out of my friend?!!" He spat making class 5A produce disgusted stares.

" What the hell are you talking about? We didn't beat your friend." Donghae said smirking. And just as Chanhyuk was about to Jump on him the school's security came and broke up the fight. Like always they thought nothing of it because It was everyday that Class 7D and class 5A picked up fights for the most stupidest reasons. The other classes around always watched amused of the conflicts going on between those two classes.

<><><><><><>

L: The characters Baek Chanhyuk and Park Minjun are fictional characters. If you know anyone by those names it is complete coincidence. 

What.the..did. i . just. write? I've never been more disappointed in one of the chapters i write.

_Please vote. More like don't vote at such crappy chapter