(.7)

Bad chemistry | Henber

•<><>xX Henry Xx<><>•

I sit at the restaurant that my mother claimed my soon to be wife, will be waiting for me inside. So far she has not arrived yet and I'm already losing my patience. She's not late but I'm Just really not in the mood to meet this person....Forget it, I'm not in the mood to marry at all! And I have to stop thinking about this or I might leave a bad first impression. 

I stare outside the glass window staring at everything outside. It's a really nice view especially at a night like this, It is dark yet all of the street lights illuminate everything perfectly and the stars! Oh my god the stars. To be honest this is really a romantic setting. 

While I am busy staring off into the distance and thinking about nothing, which is kinda like a habit for me to do I'm always staring off through the windows, I feel a soft touch on my shoulder and I rotate my head to the direction of the touch. In doing so I face a very pretty and classy looking girl. Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm used to meeting rich people like her but still there is this little tint of difference from the rest and I don't know if I should be happy or concerned. It's that grin that she has that screams something bad and schemes but besides that nothing is bad about her. She's quite beautiful actually. 

" Hi you must be Henry right?" She smiles after she sits down. 

" Uh..Yeah yeah! Hi." I say after getting myself together. I sit straight and organize my suit. She chuckles at my actions and offers her hand which is thin and pretty, almost like the hand models on television. I shake her hand and she smiles.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Krystal."She introduces herself and I nod my head. 

" Yes,I'm Lau Henry." I smile. " It's a pleasure to meet you." I lie for the sake of a first good impression. It's not all a bad though because she's very beautiful just like I mentioned before. 
" Okay now, Shall we order something now?" I raise my hand to
Call the waiter and she smiles. 

•<><>xX Amber Xx<><>•

I sit in the backseat staring off outside the window simply because I have nothing to do. I can not wait until we finally get to that restaurant because I'm starving! And my stomach might actually remove itself from my body and smack me. 

Luna and her two friends were chatting like always about the same stuff over and over again. It's amazing that they never switched the topic, Like who talks about clothing for the whole school year? Well I'm exaggerating but that's just how I feel! Not only am I bored and hungry but also I'm worn out. 

" I like the way you dressed up Amber! I'm actually really surprised! You are really the best Luna Unni." The girl next to me said with her excited high pitch voice. Honestly they have mentioned my transformation for about 7 times now, literally. I mean it's not like I haven't EVER dressed up! I've dressed a few times before around my time......It was also forced but at least this isn't my first time wearing a dress or a skirt. Actually there is one time where I was not forced to wear a dress......Oh wait Never mind I was forced too. 

" I know I'm the best!" Luna boost herself up meanwhile I'm in the backseat irked. They talk about me as if I weren't here! 

" Um how about let's stop complementing each other and do more driving." I suggest making sure to put my Annoyed tone.

" Alright alright, Amber I'm moving!" Luna says like if I have been bugging her for the longest of time when literally I stayed quiet from the beginning of the whole ride until now. Luna picked up her pace and stayed a bit quiet to focus On the driving. 

" But seriously Amber~ You can get a hot boyfriend if you keep dressing like that." The other girl in the passenger seat once again brings up the conversation about my outfit. Like why can't you drop it already! I get it I look a bit like you guys but please find another topic. 

" Pfft." I reply amazed at the boyfriend part. I'm really not thinking about dating at this moment, I have basketball and school to focus on and relationships are just too complicated to deal with right now. To be in a relationship someone has to be smart and work through it like a math problem and sometimes it can cause pointless of drama! and I'm just not really feeling it right now. 

" Oh! That's a good idea! I should find a cute boyfriend for Amber!" Luna almost squeals. 

" Don't even ing think about it again! If I see that you are hooking me up with somebody I'm dead gonna leave you stranded in the furthest desert far away from South Korea!" I threatened as I feel her slowing the car down probably to park somewhere. 

" Amber! You should really find a mate! maybe that's why you are grumpy all the time!" Luna makes the other two laugh with her comment. I know Chanhyuk couldn't come because he has things to attend to but I'm upset Minjun couldn't come either, and it was simply because Luna told him not to bring his robotic thingies. I mean at least there's food~ So why Minjun didn't you keep me company man~? 

" We're here." Luna inform pulling into a spot. 

" Hurray!" This girl literally squeaks and claps her hands too hype. I only stare at her with a neutral expression until Luna once in for all stops the car. I open the door and bring myself out and feel the nice cool wind. The stars are bright and beautiful which makes me smile to myself for some reason. 

" Amber let's go!" Luna shouts and walks away with her heels clanking. The girls follow after her and I sigh because they ruined my good atmosphere. It is so dark yet the street light illuminate my path well. Too bad the rest of the view is darkened because there's hardly any street lighting and it's kinda spooky~ 

" Okay Amber you can do this~ Just like Luna taught you. Just try to keep your balance." I speak to myself taking small wobbly steps with these ing high heels!! Like how can Luna and her friends walk in these ing pieces of s 24/7? 

" Think about food. think about food. think about food. When you get there you can finally eat everything on the menu! " I try to encourage myself and before I knew it I am walking like a pro in these heels. I pass Luna and her friends with fast wobbly steps in which I almost tripped on the floor. 

" Careful Amber! Don't get dirty!" I hear Luna shout behind me but I continue to speed walk with these freaking high heels. I open the glass door as soon as Luna finally catches up with me and we enter Inside feeling the nice and cool air blow softly on my bare skin. It's a great temperature for me to eat everything they got here!!

" Luna and you other girls! c'mon get in! I'm starving! let's go~" I literally almost squeal of excitement! I'm so freaking hyped because I haven't eaten real good in a long time. 

" Careful Amber we don't need you unwanted in another restaurant okay? And this is a private one which means I already payed for our table." Luna says giving the her ID to the man under a small desk and he nods his head. 

" Does she not know are names?" I hear the two girls behind me mumble but I don't really care. 

" Right this way madams." The butler bows and escorts us to our table. All this classy is taking away my vibes! I want to pig out and eat normally but in these classy or fancy places I also have to be 'fancy' because it disgust everyone else! You can't eat chicken with your hands, you have to take your time and cut it with a kitchen knife and stab it with a fork! you have to put a napkin on your lap! you have to sit straight! You can't burp! you can't chat with your friends too loudly! You can't slurp on your drink! Well how about I just simply don't breathe while I'm eating huh? This is what I don't like about fancy restaurants, it's not a real buffet but at least it's good food. 

I follow Luna to our table and sit in the chair closes to the wall. " Hey I'm gonna use the bathroom." I inform the girls and stand back up. 

" Okay~ Don't take too long." Luna says and begins a new conversation with her friends. Hopefully It won't be about me again. I go inside the a stall and do my business, struggling to stand back up with these high heels! I literally feel like burning them. I wash my hands with soup and I don't bother to check myself in the mirrors. 

I come out looking at all of the men and women sitting down so peacefully and quiet It just scares me to make too much noise. Confused because I forgot where my table was I walk towards the wrong direction I think.....

I spot our table all the way in the back but I bump Into one of the butlers. " Oh I'm so sorry." I apologize and the butler bows at me before leaving in a hurry. 

A hand suddenly grabs my wrist as I was too busy staring off at the butler and I look down to notice someone familiar. 

" H-henry?" 

The boy furrows his eyebrows as he stares at me before gulping. I look at his partner a pretty girl around the same age as Henry and me and I look back at him all scared and nervous. What is going on? 

" A-amber it's you-?" He whispers probably shocked about my transformation. He stands up quick still holding my wrist and I am too shocked and surprised about this whole situation which is moving too fast for me. 

By holding my wrist he brings me close to him, my back touching his chest and he unexpectedly put his arms around my waist and his head lays on my bare shoulders. 

" H-hey!" I almost grab his arms and throw him on the floor but he kept hugging me tighter surprising me more! What the is he doing?! 

" This is my fiancé Amber." He announces to the girl who frowned right away. 

" Wait who?!?" Before I could react properly Henry starts to pull me out of the restaurant. I fight an try to retrieve my hand back but Henry only releases me when we are already outside. 

" What the hell is your problem!" I yell at him full of confusion. 

" I'm so sorry about any inconvenience I just caused." 

" Fiancé?!?! When the hell did I?" 

" I'll explain later but right now I need you." 

" Need me? The only thing that needs me is the food speaking to me inside of that building! so if you excuse me-" I turn my heel back to building only to be stopped by Henry holding my arm. " What is it now?!" 

" Look I'll buy you food someplace else but please don't go back inside." 

" No way!" 

" Please...." Henry breathes heavily, he is kind of afraid that I might enter. But I don't want to wait any longer! Why should I do him a favor? Aish I hate being too nice. 

" I want to go to an all you can eat buffet." I negotiate and his face brightens. 

" Deal!" He almost yells and he drags me back to where I assume is his car if he has one.