(.6)

Bad chemistry | Henber

" I don't want this.." I told my mom yesterday when she informed me of my arranged marriage. She refuses to listen to me and claims that I do not have a good enough reason for why I shouldn't marry when clearly there are reasons! First i'm still in high school I got my whole life ahead of me to get an education and meet the girl of my dreams! I don't to marry someone without love!

That should be a goof enough reason plus my happiness. I tried to take her mind out of that nonsense but she seems so damn devoted to that stuff now, I wonder where the hell she got it from and she better tell me or i'm gonna slam the walls and repair them again. Well not really but I'm just slightly pissed but I can't show or express my anger in anyway because I learned manners. 

I kick off my socks as throw them at the dirty clothes basket so that the maids could wash them later on. I untie my tie, put away my shirt and pants, and I go to the bathroom before calling it a day. As I rinse myself with warm water I can't help but go back to think about what else she told me, Not only did she arranged a marriage for me with a girl I don't even know or love but she also set me up with a blind date with her so that I can meet my future " wife " and I as the son of the Lau family I must obey and fill my duties. Complaining and arguing in my mind won't help my situation nor will it help me adapt to what my new life might become so instead I've been practicing on dealing with it. I don't even sound mad like I did before I just sound so bummed. 

<><>xX Amber pov

" Guys I will be going up stairs now." I mention standing up, grabbing my plates ready to save the left overs on the fridge after wrapping it up. 

" Wait Amber you're not gonna finish it?!?" My mother asks me. Her eyes wide like if I have killed someone. 

" Y-yea? why?" I ask a bit disconcerted. 

" You feeling sick or something?" My little sister ask staring at me weirdly. 

" No~." I respond, finishing on wrapping the plate and placing it somewhere at the back of the fridge in the corner. 

" Are you sure? because usually you finish your food." My sister said.

" Yeah, you are like a watermelon rolling down a hill when it comes to eating. Once you start you don't stop." My mom practically insulted me, making my sister start laughing and mocking me. I admit it is pretty funny but when they kept laughing non-stop it eventually got on my nerves. Especially my sister who is laughing at me and not appreciating the joke itself. 

I sit back at the table and steal one of the peas before sneakily throwing it at my little sister. The results could have never been better. Not only did mom not notice me because she's too busy pigging out on the food, but also the pea landed right inside her nose! That couldn't have been more awesome and hilarious. 

My sister squeals covering her nose after feeling that green pea enter her nostril and she stands up running to where i'm assuming is the bathroom. I sit here and laugh so hard the inside of my stomach twists and begins to hurt. 

" What did I miss?" 

" Eunji that nasty has a pea up her nose." I snort and so did my mother. Eunji comes back to the table glaring directly at me. I glare back at her with a smirk on my face until I decided that I'm tired from staring but my evil self orders me to glare a bit longer just to a little bit more. 

We parted ways when she rolls her eyes and pouts her lips before continuing to eat. 

" Tomorrow Luna is taking me to a restaurant so I won't be eating too much tonight. She said she would pay so I will treat this like a buffet." I rub my hands together and my mother shares the same evil look on her face. " Okay I'll be going to sleep now." I wave and head straight to my room by turning the left corner and heading straight. 

•<><><><><>•

Bounce.   Bounce

I bounce a basketball around the hallways as I'm nearing my homeroom classroom and I admit that I am feeling amused about going to this ' Fancy restaurant' not only because I am going to get treated for lot's of food but because I have hardly been to one of those in a long time. The last time it was me and Luna alone, this is how it went down. Luna talks, I eat and ignore, Luna talks more, I listen for once, Luna invites me to go to some other place, But before I could respond to her I have already drunk too much alcohol. The rest of the story goes Amber completely destroyed that restaurant and was banned to enter any restaurant until last year where the ban was pulled down but I refused to step foot inside a restaurant again. 

I peek inside the classroom carefully not to stick my head in all the way, in case I would be seen by Minjun and Chanhyuk. I look around the room noticing most of my classmate, Luna and her friends, Minjun...but where is Chanhyuk? 


" Looking for me?" I hear a voice behind me, startled I Jump back and bump into a firm chest. I turn around to face the owner of that chest and smile as I noticed it's none other than that blue haired fox Chanhyuk. " I saw you coming inside school by the window and I thought I should give you a little scare.." Chanhyuk smirks and plays with his voice like usual but there is something off about him that doesn't feel too trusting. I stare at him skeptically at his eyes as if I could read his mind and what he was planning to do but I didn't break him yet. 

" Why are you looking at me like that? Are you scared Amber?" He smirks evilly his his eyes squinting a bit and staring at me with that evil soul. I gulp feeling myself getting nervous, what am I missing?

" Boo!" Another voice behind me startles me again and I jump up once again this time releasing a little yelp. 
Minjun is  behind me laughing right at my face. So that's what I was missing...I knew it was something. Chanhyuk  is the type that scares you once and laughs it off and makes you feel secure again before scaring you once more. 

Chanhyuk falls to the floor on his knees laughing meanwhile Minjun leaned against the wall. I poked at his fatness and his glasses rolls down to his nose as I continue making him laugh and my target switches to Chanhyuk where I kick him in the shin . His laughter halts and he clutches his shin tightly not letting even the smallest cry because he knows I will laugh. But I still find it funny so I laugh as I enter the classroom and leave him there on the floor struggling. 

Our sad teacher joins us about 7 minutes later and class commences.

•<><><><><><><>• 

I pull out my usual casual clothing from my small closet. A loose white tank top, a black sleeveless hoodie, some shorts and I got my Jordans waiting for me by the front door. 

Luna says she's picking me up at about 5 more minutes so I don't bother to hurry that much. I go to the bathroom and comb my fringe to the side for about 1 minute and continue brushing the rest of my hair for at least maybe 52 seconds? It is a guess, I don't need a lot of time just to get rid of the hair that are standing up.

" Amber!" I hear Luna call for me already inside my room. Eunji or mom must have let her in. 

" Comin!" I answer back sounding groggy.  I leave the bathroom satisfied with the way I look. I enter my room where Luna is waiting for me and I catch her with some kind of red dress? It looks like a long and thin shirt. It has a black belt around it's waist and it looks completely new. 

I look at Luna who is already dressed nice and proper like she always does so I don't understand why she needs to change again. 

I clear my throat to let her know I have arrived and she turns around surprised but then reveals an excited big grin. " Amber!" She smiles at me. " Look what I got for you. It'll fit you well." She points the dress at me and I raise my eyebrow. Honestly I hope she doesn't really believe that I am gonna wear that right? 

" Um....I already dressed." I speak and she looks at my outfit in horror. 

" Are.You.Kidding me? I thought those were your pajamas!!" She gasp looking at my outfit up and down. " No! absolutely not Amber, you are going to wear this tonight and I won't take a no or butts for an answer." She hurried off to me faster than my vision could handle and she started stripping my sleeveless hoodie off of me. 

" Woah I can undress myself thank you and I wanna stay like this." 

" Amber if you don't dress up than no buffet for you and I know how you love buffet don't you?" Luna bribes me with a smile. 

" Fine, then you dress me because i'm not going to move an inch." I pout and sigh before throwing myself on my bed where she's gonna have to undress and dress me. I do this to her all the time as a punishment for when ever she wants to dress me up.

•<><><><><><><>• 

Luna struggled a lot but she managed to fit the dress on me and comb my hair to look more feminine. She put a flower pin on the  side of my hair right next to my ear, she found small heels my size, she put make up, and even some jewelry. You can pretty much tell my face remained neutral the whole time as I was unpleased to what was done to me.

" Okay! We are done. Let's go!" Luna pants and drags me out of my room and into her car.

•<><><><><><><><><>• 

Hey guys I'm back sorry for not updating last Monday. 

Readers: *Prepares guns and torches*  

Author-nim: B-but I had a good reason....

Readers: * Aims gun at Author-nim, torches are lit.* 

Author-nim: I have a bad sleeping schedule and I update Monday stories on Tuesdays so I decided to skip it until I could update normally...

Readers: *Boom!* 

Author-nim: (X0X)