(.8)

Bad chemistry | Henber

" I want to go to an all you can eat buffet." I negotiate and his face brightens. 

" Deal!" He almost yells and he drags me back to where I assume is his car if he has one.

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><>•

Henry helps me to sit on the passenger seat by opening the door for me before going to the other side of the car, in the driver's seat. I tighten my mouth closed and gulp feeling quite nervous already. 

Krystal must be worried about me and I have no way to contact them because I think I left my phone in her purse. I don't want her to freak out and call the police but knowing her, she might. Henry continues to turn the wheels to places and my stomach is really losing all it's patience now. 

" Can you move any faster?" I ask him when I feel that his speed pace isn't enough, In fact it's so slow like how a granny drives it.

" Huh? Pardon?" He questions still focusing on the road. 

" You move like a granny." I Insult his awful driving skills.

" Amber, I'm not in the mood for your insults." 

" And I'm not in the mood to be starving! Remember that I could  have been eating some good by now if it weren't for you kidnapping me." 

" I did not kidnap you."

" You did too." I respond back and Henry stays quiet, Because he knows I'm right.

" It's dark. Let's drive safely." He finally says making me slump on his seat and lay my head back. I puff my cheek and pout unconsciously before beginning to shut my eyes slowly. It takes me about ten minutes before falling asleep.

<><>xX Henry Xx<><>

I don't know whether to feel sorry for myself or Amber. I know she's hungry and that I took her away from eating with her friends but she still shouldn't yell and treat me like that, The least that I can do for her is to take her to an all you can buffet like she wanted. Or am I wrong? Do I deserve getting yelled at? 

Then there's me. I young boy who wishes not to marry but might be forced to do it because I have responsibilities given to me by my parents. It is my job to keep the Lau name in good conditions, which means no flaws. 

If mom finds out I chosen Amber as my fiancé she would freak. Not that i like Amber in that kind of way but Amber is... Very prohibited. She is wild, in class 7D, doesn't wear a lady's clothing, fights too much, she is annoying, doesn't act with manners, and there's a lot of words I can call her but for now I'll stick to Ill-mannered. She insulted me and still has yet to apologize. 

" Aish..." I mumble getting nearer to that buffet place, according to my GPS. 

Suddenly I hear like this loud growl sound or I don't know what it is but it scares me deeply! I look to my side and notice it is just Amber snoring. 

" My lord..." I pant and pull to a stop. " how can someone snore like that?..." I wonder to myself as I park in an empty spot. 

" Amber, Wake up we are here." I shake her by the shoulder softly, and like I feared she doesn't even shuffle. " Amber." I say once again and shake her just a little bit harder than before. Nothing. 

" Amber c'mon your food." I say softly, intended and not intended to wake her up. And before I could even shake her, Amber abruptly sits up from her seat still groggy looking.

" Food!!" Her eyes widen and she searches all around the place. The next thing I hear is her stomach growling, which makes me feel a bit bad because she sounds like she's been starving for two days. 

" Um..We're here." I mention and she Opens her side of the door, then next one out is me. I walk beside Amber inside and lead her in for a table of two in the back. 

" I'll go pay." I stand up to go.

<><>xX Amber Xx<><>

When Henry stood up from our table I Instantly thought of Krystal and her friends. I did not mean to leave them, and I hope they don't think I would leave them to go with someone else to a buffet, especially Henry. But I hope that they understand that the guy was literally begging me...And if he has a girlfriend in which she is super pretty, why did he say I was his fiancé? This dude better have a good explanation and reasons for why I'm here sitting at this table.

" Mnn~ Smells delicious." I say to no one and finally look around my surroundings clearly. Before my eyes was a beautiful table full of all kinds of beautiful red meat! My eyes and mouth could literally drool at the sight~ 
My stomach grumbles in satisfaction and I couldn't wait any longer to taste that good looking spicy bulgogi right there.  I should write down the address of this place because their food looks so healthy! All that I need to test now is that taste. 

" Okay I'm back." Henry says but I am already my lips, ready to charge. 

" Great! Let's go grab a dish~" I say and unconsciously take his wrist to drag him with me. 

" W-woah okay." 

" Look at the ribs! Pork! fried chicken! bulgogi!" I excitedly point at each on of them, before pouring them all in my one plate. I don't only pick at the meat there's rice, yellow plantains, etc. 

Me and Henry join our table once again, and Instantly gasp looking at his plate. 

" What?! What's wrong?!" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. 

" That's literally a plate full of salad..." I comment. 

" And that's literally a plate full meat." He chuckles for once. 

" But....Why? there's plenty of meat..." I suggest but he shakes his head softly. 

" It's not healthy." He says but he is clearly checking out my plate. 

" And?" 

" And, I have to eat healthy to keep my good body." He responds grabbing his chopsticks. 

" Pfft! What body? I've seen better than yours." I mock him, but i am honest. 

" Have you seen my whole body though? Would you like to take a look?" He raises his eyebrow and i shake my head vigorously. 

"Do you always eat salad?" I questions and he nods his head.

" And other greens. Also some plain rice with chicken isn't bad." He adds on pulling me into a fit of a thousand gasp at once. 

" Oh my god, you sir need to come back to life. Here try a meat roll." I search and pick one of the meat and a piece of his lettuce before rolling it together. 

" Open your mouth." I command already aiming the piece towards his mouth but he widens his eyes and moves back. 

" N-no thank you." He says shaking his hand. 

" Come on try it~" I insist. 

" No, really." 

"Eat it. you don't know what you're missing." I shove the roll in my mouth and munch on it with pleasure shown in my face expression. 

" It'll taste good I promise." 

<><>xX Henry Xx<><>

I don't understand what's Amber's desperation in trying to get me to eat meat. She's even acting different, we were arguing and now we are kinda getting along? I don't know but it's different. I mean it's not that I don't like meat, I don't remember the last time I tasted it but I remember thinking that it was good. It's my mother who said I'm not allowed to eat really greasy or unhealthy meat, so we stick to salads and greens. I hated it at first but eventually got used to the taste. 

" What about me gaining weigh?" I question, hoping that she won't have an answer to reply with. 

" There's a thing called gym."

" What if I get in trouble with my parents?" 

" What? your parents?! You still obey your parents about your chosen food?! pfft! wow~" She says in this smile while rolling her eyes and I finally notice how....Pretty she can be with the get up. With Makeup her face is fine and elegant..Very pretty. 

" Just be free for once. It couldn't hurt just a few bit of meat for one day no?" She bribes me and I finally open my mouth. That part gets me a lot, I want to be carefree. 

She shoves the food in my mouth and I chew on it's delicious content. I nod my head approving of this taste. It taste so good and I've been separated from meat for too long.

" Go get meat and some Soju." Amber smiles in victory and I oblige. 

•<><><><><><><><><><>•

Hoi~ Finally back. >.< 

School started so I took my damn time to update this lmao~ Sowwy. 

I've decided to create a little activity to keep the comments a bit active. It's a bunch of questions that I've thought up, but I will only mention two each chapter. 

It's simple, I ask a questions and you answer~^^ Hope you can participate please. Dun hate meh~ for being late~

1) How would you Kill or punish a late author-nim? (Bwahahaha Fun question. Answer as honestly as you like, I won't mind a thing.^^) 

2) Can you describe this story in one word?