(.5)

Bad chemistry | Henber

 

Henry drives home late at night after having a conversation with a few of his classmates. He yawns and steps on the brakes trying to drive home faster so that he can take a break. It is almost 10 pm and Henry also wanted to know the important information that his mom wanted to tell him. It had been 7 pm when Mrs.Lau called Henry and told him she has a surprise for him. Henry had responded that he will be there at 10 pm.

Finally Henry reaches his home and he parks his car at the driveway. When Henry enters his home, the lights were on like always and it was silent like always, nothing different. He hangs his school blazer on the hanger besides the door and looks up to see my mother about to come downstairs.

<><>xX Amber POV

Me, Chanhyuk, minjun, Luna and her friends are hanging after school and our favorite store that is totally random. It's like a cafe but it makes smoothies, slushies, Milkshakes, and flavored juices. There are also these shelves that has all types of snacks and candies or toys, and there are tables for us to sit in as well. Pretty much this place is very colorful and the kingdom of sweets, which is kinda unusual for me to hang out here because this seems like kid's place but the drinks here are awesome.

Minjun brought a bunch of tools and started building something with it, he says he's making a ' Super smoothie maker. ' And Luna is chatting with her two friends and sometimes brings me in on the conversation. She is talking so fast and non-stop it is amazing thinking back of how i survived her long topics. Anyway Me and chanhyuk were just drinking our slushies saying words to each other once in a while but mainly just paying attention to what our crazy friends were up to.

I feel a poke on my waist making my body automatically flinch. I look to my side and notice the smirk formed on Chanhyuk's lips.

" Yah! " I groan and start poking him everywhere. He throws himself back trying to dodge my pokes but it is still no use for him because i just move closer to him and continue my poking.

" Amber stop!" He yells while he laughs. We did not need to worry about causing a disturbance because the owner is really nice and there were hardly people here. Which is another reason for why I love this place so much. I continue poking the blue haired devil who keeps on laughing a lot until he begs me to stop.

" I give up!" He manages to squeal out, very out of breath. I smirk in satisfaction and I take my hand back to drink my cherry and blueberry slushie. I knew Chanhyuk would not dare to poke me again-

Well I stand corrected.

It seems that my dear friend actually dared to mess with me again and this time poking me the same way i did to him. I throw myself back and laugh like crazy on my seat. Because of my laughter i could not beg him to stop and I felt panicked but it still tickles. " Haha look at Amber." I hear Luna laughing, probably even pointing at me.

" Chanhyuk!" I breathe out and he stops. " Thank you." I whisper out of breath. I tap his back and he flinches probably thinking i was going to tickle him again.

" I like coming here a lot but I wanna change to scenery for once." I hear Luna's friend pout.

" oh! I know a place we can hang out!" Luna brightens up and I sigh because this is my favorite place and Luna is probably gonna take us somewhere really expensive or probably next to the shoe store.

" Really Luna!?" The other girl squeels with happiness.

" Totally and you can all come." Luna smiles already setting everything up. " But Minjun you can't bring your robotic thingy what ever." Luna forms a stink face and poor Minjun just totally stares at her unsatisfied.

" Umm I don't think I'll be coming." I speak out before Luna asks me with puppy eyes.

" Why?! I want you to come." She pouts.

" Meh-"

" I'll pay for all the food that you wish." Luna insist.

" I'm coming!" I quickly say. What? Don't judge me! If the lady here says she will buy me as much food as I want, then I'll treat this like a buffet.

" Good." Luna smiles.

" Oh my lord Amber, you're hilarious!" Chanhyuk chuckles with his usual smirk.

" I know I am." I respond to him. " Are you coming? "

" Sadly I won't. " Chanhyuk confesses.

" B-but why not!? She's gonna pay for food." I unconsciously pout. and then Chanhyuk smirks and cups my chin in front of everybody.

" Aww Does my Amber have a little crush on me? Why are you pouting?"

I will admit that my heart just fluttered and I probably blushed but nonetheless, I rip his hand away from me with a glare and stick my tongue out at him. " Ha! You wish! And I'm not yours." I reply defending myself. I peek around the table real quick and sigh in relieve that everyone was too busy in their own thing to notice Chanhyuk's embarrassing little action and make rumors.

" I'll be busy for a few days so." Chanhyuk answers my previous question still with that smirk that he has on. " Bye my llama." He stands up to leave.

" I'm not yours!" I whisper-yell and he just turns around to wave at me and Minjun.

" Did you hear me Amber?"

" Huh what?"

" We are meeting tomorrow 5:30 pm at this restaurant. Okay? I will pick you up at 5:00 though with a surprise for you." Luna claps and cheers with the girls meanwhile I yawn and turn my attention on Minjun's invention.

<><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><><><><><>