Sorry, but do I know you?

The Marathon I Ran for You

Jin Hae’s POV

I was having a whale of a time gossiping with my best friend, Hye Sun, when the class attained pin drop silence. This was unusual of my class. Usually we would talk, yell, scream, and shout at the top of our voices until a teacher came over to shut us up. However, I did not think much about it and carried on with the conversation. Just then a voice filled with anger yelled, “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING ON MY SEAT?” I literally jumped in my seat. Oh crap. I turned my head slowly with an apologetic smile towards the direction of the voice. OH. MY. GOD. It was Taemin! Lee Taemin from SHINee! The dancing machine! The guy that I fell in love with at first sight! His face was only an inch away from mine! Ok, now Jin Hae, chill. Take a deep breath, apologize then return to your seat. Don’t blush in front of him. I took a deep breath and managed to utter out some words, “S… Sorry!” I then stood up and ran back to my seat with my head hung low.  “Another ignorant new student. Pshh,” he whispered loud enough for me to hear. Upon hearing that, I spun around and noticed the smirk on his face. What? I wasn’t a new student! I had been in the same class as him since the beginning of the year! Did that mean that he really did not know that I existed?  “Yah! You…” I was about to confront him when the teacher stepped into class. Unwillingly, I returned back to my own seat. How could he not know me? Am I really that unnoticeable?

[The school bell finally rung]

I was determined to make Taemin at least know about me by the end of the year. After school, I spotted him walking out of school together with Shin Hye. I ignored Shin Hye’s presence and confronted Taemin. “Lee Taemin!” I yelled. He spun around and looked at me. Oh goodness! How could someone be so handsome! Kyaaa! I calmed myself down and said, “I… I am not a new student! I have be… been in your class for almost a… year!”

Taemin’s POV

Shin Hye and I were about to proceed to the dance studio for my dance practice with the other SHINee members when I heard my name being called. I turned around and looked for the person that called me. A student then walked up to me, blushing. She must be another fan girl asking for my signature. I thought. “I… I am not a new student! I have be… been in your class for almost a… year!” She stuttered. Was that what she wanted to tell me? “Okay. And thus?” I questioned. “I… I…” she stuttered once again. She must be really nervous. Just then, Shin Hye whispered in my ear, “She was the girl that sat on your seat today morning.” Oh I see! That ignorant new student! Wait. She said that she had been in my class for a year but I had never seen her in my whole life!  “Erm… Hi! So you were troubled by my words today morning. The part about you being a new student, right? I am really sorry for that. I have never seen you before so… I am sorry? Well, I gotta go now. See you tomorrow!” I gave her a quick reply and ran off with Shin Hye for my dance practice.

Jin Hae’s POV

I almost fainted when he told me that he had never seen me before. His words were like daggers piercing through my heart one by one. I had a crush on him since the start of the year and he did not even know that I was his classmate?! Well, at least he knows that I had been his classmate for almost a year now. “Hello, Hello!” my phone rang. I fished out my phone from my pocket and answered it.

“Hello oppa!”

“Jin Hae, can you come over to my dance studio for a moment?”

“Why?”

“You will know when you get here!”

“Onew! Hurry up!”  A voice in the background yelled.

“Jin Hae, I have to go now! Bye!”

“Bye!”

Yay! I get to see Taemin again! Yay! You would definitely not be able to imagine how happy I was! Yippee! I hopped out of school, hailed a cab and set off to oppa’s dance studio!

 

 

Another Chapter uploaded! :) I wonder what would happen in the dance studio? :) BTW, I will not be uploading tomorrow as I will be going out with my friends! Yippee! :) Oh yeah! Remember to subscribe =^^=