Let's get out of here!

The Marathon I Ran for You

Jin Hae's POV

We arrived in front of a grand hotel. Taemin stepped out of his car and opened the door for me. I held his hand and managed to step out of the car gracefully. If he did not reach out his hand, I would have fallen flat on my face. Taemin handed his key to the bellboy and told him to park his car in the basement. The bellboy nodded his head and drove the vehicle away. "Let's go!" He grinned like a small boy. But where on earth was he taking me to? We soon arrived in a ballroom. OH. MI. FREAK. It was like heaven just that heaven was white, pure and plain but the ballroom was gold, grand and shiny. In short, this place was heavenly! I was immediately attracted to the food provided. There was chocolate Éclair , chocolate cakes, chocolates and best of all fried chicken! I forgot to mention. I was a chicken maniac like my brother. There were also many people there. They were not commoners but they were all SM artists. I started to feel nervous. Oh god. My idols are all here!! I tried to calm myself down but failed to do so and I started perspiring profusely. I tend to perspire a lot when I was nervous. As if being able to read my mind, Taemin asked, " You're feeling nervous? Hold on to my hand and follow me. Don't worry, you'd be fine." He then showed me his killer smile. I hooked my arm around his and he led me towards SHINee. Jonghyun was really happy to see me and hugged me as if he had not seen me for ages. 

"Jin Hae-ah! I missed you soooooo much! Did you miss me? Hmm? Hmm?" 

"Of course!" I chuckled at him being to childish  and cute even though he was already in his twenties.

"How about me?" Key and Onew pouted. I went over and gave both of them a hug. "Miss ya too~!" Minho then came over and said, "Oh! Hello there Jin Hae!" Thinking that he wanted a hug too, I walked over and gave him a bear hug. "Haha! That wasn't necessary but thanks anyway!" He laughed. "Wait. Jin Hae! You look gorgeous! OMG! Ya hyungs! Look! Jin Hae is gorgeous!" Minho yelled. All the other members crowded around me and took a close look at me. Did they seriously realize that like only now? "I thought all of you were blind!" Taemin scoffed.

"Woah Jin Hae! You look like a princess!" Jonghyun was shocked beyond words.

"All thanks to me!" Taemin announced proudly. Jonghyun ignored his comment and started to stutter, "J-Jin Hae, c-can I be your p-pr..." He was then interrupted by the emcee. "Jonghyun oppa, let's listen first!" I whispered. 

Jonghyun's POV

Damn it! Why must the emcee speak then?! I was about to... Sigh! Maybe I should just do it later.

Onew's POV

Woah! My sister has really grown up! She was so beautiful. I have this feeling that Jonghyun likes her. Hmm... I should ask him later.

Third Person's POV

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the annual SM party!" The emcee announced. (WTS I know it sounds damn fake yeah =.= But I couldn't come up with a better name for this so yeah... I know it's a bit awkward though D:)

Everyone started clapping and cheering. "Today, we are gonna enjoy this night together so everyone... LET THIS PARTY BEGIN!" The crowd cheered and the music started booming at it's maximum volume. All the artists started showing off their talents at the dance floor. Jin hae, knowing that she did not have much talent, walked towards the food and started eating deliciously. 

Jin Hae's POV

It was a hearty meal and the chicken was so freaking delicious! Oh and the chocolate! All these must have cost a bomb! I then spotted the chocolate fondue at the corner of my eye! I got excited immediately and was about to walk towards it when I felt a strong arm holding onto my wrist and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here!" 

 

Helloooo my dear readers!!! Loooooooong time no seeee :) I have been busy with the drama camp so I did not update. Another reason was that I got super addicted to MBLAQ's Idol Army!!!! Arhhh!!! MBLAQ FTW!!! Oh and Beast's Idol Maid and SS501's SOS too!!! Go check out these shows ok?? They are freaking awesome I say :D Oh yeah, remember to comment and subscribe yeah :DD