The Truth

The Marathon I Ran for You

[Back to Seoul Park]

Taemin’s POV

I thought I knew everything about Shin Hye but there was this one thing I never knew and there might be even more secrets that she had been keeping from me too. Just then I realized that what I knew nothing about Shin Hye. She had never told me about her past, her family and her friends. It wasn’t her fault that she did not want to talk to me about it. Come to think of it, I had never told her anything about my past and my family too. She had been hiding so many things from me and I had never prompted her. Not even once. Should our relationship carry on? This question came to my mind. Would it make things easier if we broke up? I started to doubt our relationship. Just then Onew Hyung’s words came to my mind.

“If one party starts to doubt his or her relationship with the other party, it is better to end their relationship before both parties get hurt.” 

The last thing I want to see is for Shin Hye to get hurtbut I just couldn’t let go! So should I let go or not? Argh! This was harder than the exam questions in school! I wanted to pull my hair out. I finally came to a decision. I left the park and headed back to the dorm.

[School]

Third Person’s POV

A girl with her hair tied up in a neat ponytail entered the school. She was wearing a pair of spectacles that resembled the one Harry Potter wore. She was wearing a plain shirt and had a pair of dark-coloured jeans on. Just a single glance and one could tell that she was a nerd. However, her existence in this school was to plot revenge against a student in the school. She was going to spill out that student’s evil deeds to every single student in this school and she was going to start that day.

Jin Hae’s POV

Our homeroom teacher, Mrs Kim, stepped into class that day with a new student behind her. She was a nerd and she had a dictionary in her hands. This person must be some mugger, I thought. Our teacher announced her as the new student that would be joining our class.

“Hi everyone. My name is Min Young. I hope that we can become great friends in the future!” she introduced herself cutely.

So her name was Min Young. What a cute girl! “Min Young, you can take the empty seat next to Taemin,” the moment Mrs Kim said that, the girls in our class started whining. Who wouldn’t? She got to sit next to Taemin! I felt a tinge of jealousy but soon got over it.

Min Young’s POV

Heaven must be on my side, I thought. It seemed like my plan was going smoothly without obstacles. I sat down beside Taemin, earning death glares from the girls in my class, especially Shin Hye. That . She must have been freaking jealous of me. “Hello, I am Min Young. Nice to meet you,” I introduced myself to him. “Hi. You know me right?” Taemin replied me with a cold reply. I smiled and nodded my head furiously. How did Shin Hye get herself such an awesome boyfriend? Oh right. She had the money. Wait. Why wasn’t she shocked to see me here? Did she not remember me? Well, it’s perfectly fine. She would remember me soon.

[Recess]

Min Young’s POV

Taemin was about to leave the classroom when Shin Hye ran up and hooked her arms around Taemin’s arm. Taemin pushed her away lightly and said, “I have something to do now.” He then left the classroom. “TAEMIN-AH!!!!” the moment he stepped out of the classroom, the fan girls started chasing after him. Shin Hye glared at them and they immediately stopped with what they were doing and returned back to their respective classrooms. So, she was still as domineering as ever. I stood up and walked over to her.

“It seems like your boyfriend has abandoned you here, Park Shin Hye.”

“Who are you? Taemin had something to do.”

“Don’t you remember me? Choi Min Young?”

She seemed to be deep in thought, supposedly searching in her memory for someone called Choi Min Young.  I took a step forward and whispered in her ear, “Park Shin Hye. Choi Min Young. Kang Bo Bae. The Golden Triangle.” She seemed to understand what I meant and dragged me out of the classroom.

Shin Hye pulled me to a deserted corner of the school and pushed me against the wall.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Aren’t you happy to see your good friend?” I replied her with a smirk.

“Say a single thing about my past and you are dead.” She poked a finger against my shoulder.

I pushed her away and said while walking towards her, “If you are afraid then you shouldn’t have done it in the first place! You betrayed me and Bo Bae! You went to hang out with those wealthy friends of yours! You said that Bo Bae and I were poor, ugly, old-fashioned and nerdy. You even ganged up with those friends of yours and forced us out of the school! You did whatever you could to humiliate Bo Bae and me. Bo Bae even got so depressed that she committed suicide! Do you know that?!” Tears were gushing out from my eyes and my heart hurt. Bo Bae, the only friend that I could trust, left this world because of a ing called Park Shin Hye.

I was determined to seek revenge and make Shin Hye guilty for the rest of her life. Shin Hye’s eyes were filled with tears of guilt. “W-What? She died?” She asked.

“Yes. You are right. She ing did! I hate you Shin Hye. I hate you for being able to blend in with your new classmates and the SHINee members despite all your misdeeds! I hate you!!” I yelled. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I told myself not to cry in front of Shin Hye but I couldn’t give a damn about it now. Shin Hye plopped to the ground crying to her heart’s content. “I am sorry, Bo Bae. I really am. I am sorry…” she said.

“Was that the truth? Was that really the truth, Shin Hye?” We both spun our heads around and saw...

 

 

Oh who was that? It's kind of obvious though ^^lll Sorry for not updating yesterday :( Anyways, please remember to subscribe and comment!! :)

P.S. I got that idea from You Again :)