It's seems easy but is it really easy?

The Marathon I Ran for You

3rd Person's POV

Hye Sun walked into the classroom 5 minutes after the TaeYoung couple left the classroom. She saw Jin Hae resting her head on her table and did not want to disturb her but she realised that Jin Hae's shoulders were bobbing up and down. Is Jin Hae crying? Hye Sun thought as she approached Jin Hae. She sat down on the seat next to Jin Hae and gently pulled out one of her earphones.

"Jin Hae-ah, gwenchana? Why are you crying?" Hye Sun asked with worry. Something must have gone wrong. She thought. She had never seen Jin Hae cried so hard before. Jin Hae sat up from her position slowly and looked at Hye Sun. Jin hae then hugged Hye Sun tightly and cried in her arms. Hye Sun sighed and Jin Hae's hair gently.

"Cry it all out. You might feel better," Hye Sun comforted Jin hae. Just then, the students started coming in and not wanting to start any rumors or whatsoever, Jin Hae immediately wiped her tears away with her bare hands and acted as if nothing happened. "Yah. Are you sure you're okay?" Jin Hae nodded her head slightly and replied, "I shall tell you after school :). " Hye Sun smiled sweetly and returned to her seat.

For the whole day, Jin Hae tried her very best to avoid Taemin and Min Young. Hye Sun noticed it quickly. However, Taemin and Min Young did not even realise it. They were so busy with each other that they did not have to time to pay attention to their surroundings. Min Young was so lucky that she did not get attacked by other fan girls. In fact, the fan girls even supported the both them. Jin Hae was sure that she did not bribe them with money. She knew that Min Young was not such a person and that the fan girls actually wished them all the best sincerely. If I was the one dating Taemin, I would have been killed by now. Jin Hae silently thought when she overheard the fan girls talking about the TaeYoung couple.

[After school] (A/N. O.O! After school!)

Jin hae's POV

Hye Sun and I went to get some ice cream from our favourite ice cream shop after school. We sat at our usual window seat and enjoyed the ice cream.

"Hye Sun-ah. I give up." I trailed off.

"Give up? Give up on what? Wait. You mean give up on T-Taemin?!" Hye Sun asked. "Why?!"

"It's really tiring to fall in love with someone that doesn't love you," I sighed.

"But it has already been 2 years!" Hye Sun argued.

"Aniyo, Hye Sun-ah. 2 years is more than enough." I replied. "Maybe it's time to move on."

Hye Sun nodded in agreement and said, "Let's go! It's almost time!" The both of us then left the shop and went separate ways.

I stood in front of my doorstep as I searched for my keys. I spotted an unfamiliar looking pair of sport shoes. Did Dad get himself a new pair of shoes? But he just got a new one last week! "Mum! I'm home! Oh and did Dad get himself-" I yelled when another voice interrupted me. "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Haaaaaeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Before I knew it, I was in the muscular arms of a guy. I looked up and saw the familiar face looking down at me. He released me from his grip and I managed to get a closer look. "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! What are you doing here?" I squealed in delight. "Here to visit all of you! Come on! Let's go to your room and do some catching up!" He said as he pulled me to my room.

3rd Person's POV

The both of them sat down on the bed and started chatting. However, Onew was unusually quiet and he kept staring at Jin Hae. "Jin Hae-ah, why? Why are you being such a fool?" He asked with tears threatening to fall out from with eyes. Jin Hae was utterly shocked. No matter what difficulties her elder brother faced, the last thing he would do is to cry. "Oppa! What happened? Why are you crying?" Jin Hae asked with worry. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Can't you see that he doesn't love you at all?" Onew asked with a tear falling from his eye.

Now she understood. He was talking about Taemin. So Onew was worried and saddened by the fact that Jin Hae has been loving someone that would never love her back. "Oppa, it's okay now. I have decided to m-move on :')" Jin Hae assured Onew. However, that sentence broke her heart into a million pieces. It was not easy to move on for Jin Hae. "Come on! Let's not talk about this anymore! :D Oh you know there is this really nice fried chicken store near my school! We should have lunch together one day!" Jin Hae tried to divert the topic! "Chicken?! Oh great great! Where is it? What is the name of the store? Is it really expensive? If it is we can go to KFC you know? :D" Being the chicken-maniac he is, of course it would be easy to divert the topic:P

And they spent the whole night chatting away, talking about their lives and how much they miss each other and of course before Onew left, they had an epic pillow fight. XD

Jin Hae's POV

"Bye!" I waved goodbye to Onew oppa as I returned to my room. I sat on my bed and hugged Baby Pooh. Is it really that easy to move on? Moving on sounds so easy but seems so hard...

 

 

 

 

 

Hello readers! Okay I know it has been REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY long like I dunno how many months since I have update. But yes I am back o.o! All thanks to my friend who threaten not to finish her story if I did not finish mine HUMPH. >< Okay so actually I had a really serious writer's block + WORK FROM SCHOOL WHICH REALLY IMMA TELLING YOU. So yesh D: But anyway I am back now, so read and comment! ^____^ THANK YOU. XIEXIE. KAMSAHAMNIDA. :D