In His Eyes

The Marathon I Ran for You

Shin Hye’s POV

Since she would not leave Taemin alone, then I shall make Taemin hate her. I returned to the dance studio and told Taemin that I would be leaving first.

“What’s wrong, dear? Are you ill?” He asked with an overwrought look on his face.

“N… Nothing. It’s just that…” I faked a weak smile and continued, “Never mind. It’s nothing much.”

“Come on! There must be something wrong!” Taemin insisted that I told him the “truth”.

“Okay then. Jin Hae and I were chatting at the café earlier when she told me that she really loved you a lot and wanted me to leave you. I refused to and she said that she would give me 3 days to leave you and if I didn’t, she said that she would do something to me,” I then started sobbing.

“She said that? How could she? It’s ok, dear. Leave this matter to me, ok? I think you would better go home and get some rest first. I will call you tonight,” he gave a peck on my forehead and I left the dance studio. Just you wait, Jin Hae.  

Taemin’s POV

How dare she threaten Shin Hye? Did she not know how much Shin Hye meant to me? Even if she was Onew’s sister, I was going to make her pay for what she did.

Third Person’s POV

Although it was only an hour, but to Onew, it was like one whole week. He was not able to pay full attention during the dance practice but after being threatened by the other members to extend the dance practice for another hour, he finally managed to concentrate and finished the dance practice on time.

“Okay, that’s all for today!” Jonghyun announced.

“Yes! I can meet my beloved sister now! Lalalala~” Onew sang as he rushed to the locker area to get his belongings. “Hey, how about we all go for dinner together?” Onew suggested.

“Sure!” Jonghyun agreed almost simultaneously. Well, of course he would.

“I’m with Jonghyun!” Key grinned and hooked his right arm around Jonghyun’s left arm.

“No objection,” Minho replied coolly.

“I’ll go with the majority,” Taemin said casually. He wanted to grab this opportunity to confront Jin Hae.

“Ok! So let’s go!” Onew was really enthusiastic about meeting his sister.

 

 

 

[KFC :)]

Jin Hae’s POV

Although it was the lunch hour, there weren’t many people in the restaurant. Therefore, the SHINee members and I were able to find a seat quickly.

“I shall order the food!” My oppa volunteered.

“Oh my gee! Those sunglasses are so cool!” Key zoomed out of the restaurant, pulling Minho along.

So, only me, Jonghyun and Taemin were left at the table. The atmosphere was getting really awkward. I hated it when things got awkward so I started the ball rolling.

“Oh! Where’s Shin Hye?” I realised all of a sudden that she was not here with us anymore. It was really hard to miss her out due to her height but at the thought of Shin Hye would remind me of her threatening words earlier on and ruin my mood. So I probably decided to forget about her for today.

“You know it yourself,” Taemin shot a death glare at me.

“What did I do?” I asked him.

“Do you seriously not know? After saying all those nasty stuff to Shin Hye, you can still act innocent? I never thought that you were such a person!” Taemin flared up at me and left the restaurant.

“Yah Taemin! Come back!” Jonghyun tried to get Taemin back but his efforts were futile. I was confused. What did I say to Shin Hye? I said nasty stuff to her? She was the one who threatened me! I am freaking innocent!  I never thought that you were such a person! These words were like sharp daggers, piercing through my heart. What kind of person was I in his eyes? A cunning that would use nasty words to threaten others? Soon after, my tears were threatening to roll out of my eyes and I had no intention at all to hold them back.

“Jin Hae, are you okay?” Jonghyun sat down beside me and tried to console me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and started sobbing. “Cry it all out. If you will feel better this way, then cry it all out,” Jonghyun comforted me. Just then, Oppa came back with the chicken in his hands. “What happened? Where are the rest?” He asked worriedly. “Hyung, I will tell you later. I will go get the rest first,” Jonghyun handed me over to Oppa and left. “Come on Jin Hae, Oppa shall send you home. Let’s bring the chicken home too, ok?” Oppa tried cheering me up but failed. I managed a weak nod and left the restaurant.

[Onew’s car]

Onew’s POV

It really hurts me to see my sister crying. It was a rare opportunity that I could enjoy dinner with my group members and Jin Hae and yet it has to end like this. It had been 15 minutes since she entered the car and she did not say a single thing. She kept staring out of the window, trying to hide her sorrow, pain and tears from me but she failed to do so. Jin Hae had never been good in hiding her feelings. “Jin Hae, would you mind telling Oppa what happened?” I was hoping she would tell me the truth. “It’s ok, Oppa. It really is,” She rejected me and another drop of tear rolled out from her eye. Jin Hae, you are such a big fat liar.

 

 

 

 

I wanted to make this chapter really sad but I guess I failed to do so. :( Anyways, have all of you tried Hold It Open? It's a really nice fanfic :) You should try it too :) BTW, please remember to subscribe! :) =^^= I shall go to bed now :)