Am I in Love?

The Marathon I Ran for You

Jonghyun's POV

The moment she stepped through the door, my heart started beating faster and faster and soon enough, it was palpitating wildly. Why was I feeling that way? She was just another ordinary girl that went crazy over SHINee. I never felt this way before. Was I in love with her? Well, she looks really adorable with that cheeky grin on her face and look at those dimples! She had an eye-smile too! She was just too cute! No way! No way! I shook those thoughts out of my head. Okay, I just find her adorable and nothing else. I just like her as a younger sister. A younger sister and nothing else more. Yes, I, Kim Jonghyun, just like her as a younger sister. See, even Key thought that she was cute and he was now happily pinching her cheeks! What?! Pinching her cheeks?! Just then, Onew spoke, "So that she would not get harassed by you and Jonghyun. Now hands off!” Yes, Key! Hands off! And Onew, I know my limits. -.-lll I walked over and pulled Key away. I then introduced myself and gave her a small hug. Yes, that's right, Jonghyun. Relax, she was just like a younger sister to you. A small hug would do no harm.

After the members' introduction, it was Onew's turn to introduce his sister. He gave a less-than-2-seconds introduction of his sister and pulled her towards the locker area. So her name was Jin Hae. What a cute name! Just then I heard a scream, “Oppa! You have no idea how much I love you! Thank you!” Oh so it was Jin Hae. What was that on her hands? SHINee Solo Concert VIP tickets! Yay! So Jin Hae would be attending our concert! Yay! Yippee! I was just happy that my "younger sister" would be attending our concert.

“Jin Hae, I have to go for practice now. Why don’t you follow Shin Hye to the café downstairs first? I will be down in about an hour’s time. Then we can go for dinner together!” Onew instructed. Jin Hae gave a small nod and left with Shin Hye. Seriously, that Shin Hye might be pretty, tall, rich, smart and whatsoever, but her attitude was horrible. I don't even understand why Taemin was in love with her. She used money to bribed those fan girls in her school to stay away from Taemin. What a . She kept acting cute in front of all of us and I almost puked. She looked gross. No offence, but imagine a really tall girl pouting and talking in a high pitch voice. I bet you won't even dare to imagine such a scene.

 

 

 

I was thinking about whether to upload a chapter today but I guess I should so I did a really short chapter about Jonghyun's feelings. I am really sorry for making him look so despo here :P But anyway, please remember to comment and subscribe! :D