Skipping School

The Marathon I Ran for You

Jin Hae’s POV

It had been a week since Shin Hye’s death and it seemed like everyone had gotten over it, including Min Young, the one who cried the hardest at Shin Hye’s funeral. Min Young hated Shin Hye, but she still saw Shin Hye as one of her closest friends. All she wanted to do was to get revenge and become friends with Shin Hye. She never knew that Bo Bae’s death and Taemin’s leave would have such a great impact on her. Maybe she was guilty for what she had done.  Min Young also became one of my good friends in school, together with Hye Sun. I really pitied her for losing her good friends so I decided to be her friend and help her forget her past.

However, I had mixed feelings about Shin Hye’s death. On one hand, I was kind of happy that no one would annoy and threaten me anymore but on another hand, I was sad for Shin Hye for having to repay her parents’ debt and in the end, she got so stressed up that she took her life. I also missed the times when Shin Hye was here. At least those crazy fan girls wouldn’t get clingy around Taemin. Basically, there weren’t many changes after Shin Hye left. The biggest change was that Hye Sun, Min Young and I became closer with SHINee and started hanging out with them after school. The SHINee members would come to school to visit Taemin occasionally and they would hang out together at the sports equipment room.

[Classroom]

Jin Hae’s POV

“Taemin oppa! I really love you! Would you please accept me as your girlfriend?” “Taemin oppa!! You are so handsome!” “Taemin oppa! Can I get your autograph?” Argh. It was those irritating fan girls again. Taemin just lowered his head and entered the classroom, hoping that those fan girls would leave him alone. However, those ladies entered the classroom with him, pestering him. God damn it. I had a freaking test that day and I was still unable to memorise those stupid formulas! How was I supposed to study with all the high-pitched screams?! I couldn’t blame those fan girls though. Taemin was just too irresistible! Jin Hae! What are you doing? You are supposed to be studying now! I should just go to the Rooftop Garden to study. I left the classroom and headed towards the Rooftop Garden. “Jin Hae! Where are you going?” Hye Sun and Min Young asked when they saw me leaving my seat. I just gave them a small grin and left.

Taemin’s POV

It’s not that I hate fan girls but these fan girls in my school are getting on my nerves! They were like creepy stalkers that knew exactly what I did, what time I came to school and many other details too! I was too tired from the schedules the day before and did not bother attending to those fan girls. I just lowered my head and entered the classrooms. I noticed Jin Hae studying hard for the test that day. How was she going to concentrate with all the commotions? She was definitely going to leave for the Rooftop Garden soon. Jin Hae stood up all of a sudden, gave a small grin to her friends and left the classroom. Ha! I knew it! “Excuse me! I have something to attend to!” I yelled as I squeezed my way through the fan girls.

[Rooftop Garden]

Jin Hae’s POV

Ah! Finally! Peace and quiet! Although this was where Shin Hye lost her life, I still loved this place the best. It was really peaceful up here. I sat on one of the small swings and closed my eyes, enjoying the breeze. “Ahh! Jin Hae is slacking here!” I heard a voice say. My eyes shot open and saw Taemin taking a seat beside me. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “You don’t own this place~!”He replied. “Go back to class! I need to study!” I tried pushing him away but that only made him more determined to stay there. “I cannot concentrate when you’re here!” “Why? Because you would concentrate on me instead?” He gave me a cheesy reply. I could feel myself blushing really hard and immediately lowered my face. “Aigoo! You’re so cute! And why do you still have these glasses on? Didn’t I tell you to get rid of them?” He reprimanded. “I was too lazy to get contacts,” I said while pouting. Just then Taemin held my wrist and pulled me out of the Rooftop Garden, “Let’s go!” “Go where?” I asked innocently.

“Makeover!”

“But what about school?”

“Aish forget about it!”He replied casually and led me out of the school. All thanks to Lee Taemin, I skipped school for the first time in my whole life.

 

 

 

Shucks! This is a freaking short chapter!! Argh :( I am really sorry D: I will try to update soon! :) Please remember to subscribe and comment! ^^