To me it's our umpteenth meeting but to him, it's our first

The Marathon I Ran for You

 Taemin’s POV

She was the only reason to why I made myself present in school every day. I can go without food and water but I cannot go without her even for a day. She is the one that I have been searching for. She is the only one for me.

Jin Hae’s POV

Who am I to love him? Well, but who cares! Everyone loves him! I am just a typical high school girl that studies in the same classroom as him. I bet he doesn’t even know that I exist.  However, I cannot stop myself from falling deeper. He has captured my heart ever since he stepped into the class. But he is deeply in love with this girl. In fact, she is every guy’s dream. Sigh. But miracles do exist right? Hwaiting Jin Hae! You can do it!

Shin Hye’s POV

The Kingka of the school and the Queenka of the school. We are probably a match made in heaven. I really love him. I really do. Now we are together and we will never part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin’s POV

I dreaded school. If not for Shin Hye, I would not even be seen in school. The moment I stepped into the school gate, I was greeted with a warm embrace by Shin Hye. “Oppa!” I smiled sweetly and ruffled her hair. “Hey darling,”I whispered. We then held hands and proceeded to class. She has never failed to make me feel warm and happy. She was different. Although she used to cling onto me like any other girls would, I felt different around her. She made me feel like I was a normal human and not an idol. This was what made me treasure her so much.

[Classroom scene]

After shaking off those irritating fan girls, we finally arrived in class. Ever since I got myself a girlfriend, I thought that those crazy fan girls would leave us alone but NO. I was totally wrong. However, those fan girls did not attack Shin Hye either. Well, who would? She was just too adorable!

I was about to proceed to my usual seat when I saw a girl sitting on it. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail and she was wearing a pair of spectacles. She seemed to be having fun chatting away with the girl in front of her. Everyone in this school knew that I hated it when people touched my things and sat on MY seat. How could she not know?! She must be a new student. I had never seen her in my class before. I stormed towards her and asked, "What are you doing on MY seat?" Every single student in the class put a halt to their activities and stared at us. However, it seemed like she was oblivious to that fact that I was talking to her. I repeated my words. This time, in a harsher tone, "WHAT ON EARTH ARE DOING ON MY SEAT?"

 

 

Opps! This is a really short chapter! Sorry :( Hmm... I should update a longer one tomorrow! :) This is my first time writing a fanfic so I apologise for the errors :( Anyway, please remember to subscribe :)