CHAPTER 9 - I Need U

The One You Found

== Chapter 9 ==

 

                                                                                                       I Need U                                                                                                    

Jungkook stood outside, with the cold night air surrounding him, - the busy street around him filled with people.


He and Taejin had finished making a deal with one of the shareholders, deciding it was one of the priorities to get as many people on Jungkook side as possible. Still, they had to be careful who they approached and all the while secretive, not wanting to attract unwanted attention. They avoided all of those, who had voted for Sera to take over to company in Jungkooks and his father’s absence, but they were still unable to rule out that some may have voted opposite not to attract too much attention, making it harder for Jungkook and Taejin to work out as to who they were to approach. After the deal ended, they had sent him off, and Taejin had went back into the restaurant to pay for the bill.

 

Jungkook watched people swarming around him, laughing, speaking, shouting and it felt like it was only him who was standing still, unable to move forward or to go back and he couldn’t help the feeling of loneliness arise inside of him.

 

He felt his head unconsciously tilt at the sight of a couple leaving one of the clubs on the other side of the street. He watched their lips moving in a way that made Jungkook feel like he could actually hear them laugh close by, despite knowing fully well that the two were too far for him to hear anything. What was striking and different from all the other couples around, was the fact that it was two males… two men.

 

“Disgusting” the voice behind him said, and Jungkook knew what the other was looking at as well.

 

He didn’t say anything, just hummed as a reply.

 

“Should I go and beat them?” Taejin asked somewhat eagerly, to Jungkooks amusement. What would Taejin do or say if he knew how he got about to knowing Jimin in the first place?

 

“No” Jungkook gave out a sigh “We have no time for this. Let’s go”. Would Jimin still feel the same in his hands?. Stupid thought again. ‘Disgusting’, that’s how society would see the two of them together, he knew it and he couldn’t help but laugh, earning a look from Taejin, it was disgusting, but he still thought about Jimin all the same.

 

“What is it?” Taejin asked curiously.

 

“Nothing” Jungkook laughed, shaking his head, and his face growing back cold and unreadable “Let’s quickly take care of other business, I need to do something else”.

 

=

 

‘Meet me right now’ was the text that read on Jimins phone, making him frown. Who did Jungkook think he was, to boss Jimin around like some servant of his? None less he had no actual excuse to leave so suddenly, just to rush to the other like some dog.

 

“I need to leave for bit” Jimin brought up himself to say the words, somewhat hesitantly.

 

“Is everything fine?” Hyuk asked, at the other sudden statement.

 

“Just family problems” Jimin gave a sheepish smile, as if expecting for the other to understand. “Kyung will be here soon, so…” Jimin went further on.

 

“Just go” Hyuk said calmly, “It’s quiet anyway”

 

“Thank you” Jimin said, patting the other on the shoulder.

 

=

 

Jimin parked his car, feeling anger rise at the sight of Jungkook waiting by his own car. He turned off the ignition, getting out of the car and slamming the door, as if hoping that the other would catch on the current mood he was in.

 

Jungkook was now walking towards him quite eagerly, as if having something important he had to tell him, even still, whatever it was, Jimin was still angry noneless.

 

“Who do you think you are doing calling me out like this and so suddenly?” Jimin almost shouted the words in irritation.

 

“Yet you still came” Jungkook smirked, still walking over to him; even in the darkness, the wide grin on the others face catching Jimin by surprise. Was Jungkook mocking him somehow…?

 

“Just hurry with whatever it is, I need to head back-” he began complaining, but soon stopped. Seeing the other not stopping at the distance at which Jimin expected for the other to stop at, made him feel alarmed, and he was going to take a step back, - not being sure if the other was going to punch him for doing something wrong.

 

His eyes grew wide, as Jungkook pushed him on the chest, making him fall backwards onto his car bonnet. No matter how it looked, he was going to get punched, and he felt himself panic. He was about to block his face with his hands in defence, until Jungkook leaned his body over his.

 

“W-what-?” Jimin began to stutter, not understanding the situation at all; was Jungkook testing him somehow?

His mind went blank.

 

Jungkook was kissing him eagerly, he could feel Jungkooks hands travelling all over his upper body, in such rough and needy manner, that Jimin could only respond the same, kissing the other back and wrapping his legs around the others waist. Whatever it was, it was infectious.

 

He was breathing heavily, the adrenaline and excitement was overbearing. He wanted more.

 

He felt the other beginning to undo his belt, and his hands shot down “Wait” He breathed out heavily, pushing himself up now, - suddenly remembering this same kind of situation on the day that Jungkook left him.

 

He sat up on the bonnet, with the same eye height as the other. “What is this?” Jimin asked, his lips swollen; the cool night’s air brushing over his visible upper body skin which, where the shirt had been ripped open by Jungkook.

 

There was no verbal response from Jungkook, only the other beginning to kiss him again, and slowly pushing him back down. Jimin didn’t say anything, and neither did he try. Whatever it was, whatever price this had, he was going to take all he could get from Jungkook like it was the last.

 

It wasn’t long before Jungkook reached for his belt again, and Jimin didn’t stop him this time.

 

He instead allowed himself to dig his nails into Jungkooks back, at the feeling on Jungkooks hand sliding into his boxers. He waited so long for this…

 

- (Probably feels like one of those teen tv-shows where the scene gets cut off each time someone tries to kiss and just comes back after, so audience can assume ‘something’ has happened… so the frustrating scenes… “I waited so long for this! And you cut it out!? SHOW IT!!!’)

 

They were both leaning on Jimins car bonnet. Breathing in heavily the cold night’s air, and letting out hot breaths, that produced steam.

“You ed me over again” Jimin laughed, at how rash and stupid he was. “What’s the price this time?” he asked still smiling widely, despite feeling pained and somewhat empty inside. Now that it was over, he knew this kind of thing wouldn’t be happening again. The fact remained, that he hoped for something, anything at that to happen and that was the real reason he agreed to the others request, and this was far more than he had hoped for.

 

“The price?” Jungkook questioned, then smirked conceitedly “To you over again?” He suggested.

 

“I can afford that” Jimin answered, without any consideration. For now, he didn’t care, from what gathered about himself, he wasn’t mentally stable anyway, and getting Jungkook to hold him again, made him feel complete and needed again.

 

“You don’t need to follow her around anymore” Jungkook uttered suddenly.

 

“You think it wasn’t her after all?” Jimin asked, somewhat sad thinking that this may have just been his retiring payment.

 

“No, I think it was her” Jungkook answered so casually, as if it didn’t matter to him one bit.

 

“Then what?” Jimin studied the others face curiously for some sort of an answer.

 

“I don’t care about her at all, so I will just get someone else to follow her” he answered, his voice so casual and indifferent, that Jimin couldn’t understand what was going on through the others mind.

 

“What do you mean? Why can’t I do it?” Jimin now pushed himself onto his elbows, with a stern expression.

 

“Because you’re mine now” Jungkook turned his head to face him, the voice sounding just as casual as before, and yet the words came out so natural that Jimin couldn’t comprehend if they were true or not.

 

“You don’t trust me? I won’t sleep with her-” Jimin explained, still feeling like the other was planning to leave him behind, - like Jungkook was trying to get rid of him, now that Jimin was not needed anymore.

 

“If they find what you are-” Jungkook began speaking.

 

“They won’t” Jimin cut him off quickly, that troubled expression gracing his face.

 

“Do you like her? Why are you so eager to continue to follow her?” Jungkook answered, that casual tone from before disappearing, and he seemed angry now, which somewhat excited Jimin in response.

 

“I’m sorry, did I come off like that while you ed me?” Jimin asked with a serious expression, but smirking by the end of it. “’Like her’” Jimin repeated the others words mockingly, “There’s still steam coming out of my ”.

 

“Ah” Jungkook sighed, unable to find words to respond with.

 

“It’s important for you” Jimin answered, leaning back now “So I will finish this job properly. Besides it would look odd if I suddenly left, and someone else turned up. Even more it would take time before she would trust someone else that’s new. Unless you’re doing this so I wouldn’t betray you the last minute and join her side” That thought clearly hurting himself, after having said it.

 

“I’m sorry, did it seem that way when I was fu-” Jungkook began speaking in that sarcastic tone of his, and Jimin knew where it was going.

 

“Ok” Jimin cut him off “I get it”.

 

“We are weird” Jungkook laughed after a while, “We really are, what kind of situation even is?” he allowed himself to laugh, and there was no denying it, - it was ridiculous.

 

Jimin just laughed back. It was nice seeing Jungkook laugh again after all this time, and somehow it made him feel good inside seeing Jungkook like this.

-

“I need to go back” Jimin finally said, pushing himself onto his elbows, and then off the car bonnet, - feeling the others arms circle around him. “You’re going to dream about me tonight” Jungkook almost whispered, in that smug and arrogant manner, as if he was so sure about it and Jimin wanted to wipe it off, but it was true, he was going to dream about this smug and arrogant bastard, and not just for tonight.

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

...and so, finally!XD

this chapter might be slightly confusing...

...still a couple of chapters left...

since it keeps getting longer and longer each time I try to write this... ಠ_ಠ