CHAPTER 1 - Lost

The One You Found

== Chapter 1 ==

                                                                                                             Lost                                                                                                    

He got woken by the noise around him. It was quite footsteps, followed by something being set down a surface near him. He wanted to open his eyes and see what was happening around him, but felt too scared and uneasy.

 

It was quite, - but he knew the person was still there, as the mattress dipped in near his hip from the others weight. He felt soft finger tips brush on his jaw line smoothly, and it sent down a sense of alarm through his body.

 

He was going to open his eyes, but the soft breathing near his face made him freeze. He didn’t know what was happening and what he was to do, the thoughts kept running through his head, until soft lips pressed gently onto his own, and he couldn’t wait anymore, he had to see with his own eyes what was happening.

 

He was surprised by the others open eyes looking straight back at his own, - the others pupils grew rapidly, and he could feel the loss of contact on his lips as the other fell backwards and onto the floor in shock.

 

He was shocked himself, - he was kissed by a stranger, and it was a guy none less, - he didn’t know how he was to take this situation. Surprisingly, the other looked even more shocked and bewildered then he himself did and it only made the feeling on confusion increase.

 

“Wha-what-” He barely croaked out, as the stunned boy clumsily got up, and bolted out of the room without a single word. He sat up now, studying the open door left behind by the other, not being able to see much other than a corridor, his focus instead fell onto the room around him. Soon he felt his head becoming dizzy, and he held onto his head with his hands, as if it would help it to stabilize… what was happening?

 

-

 

It didn’t take long before he heard a set of footsteps approach the door. They were noticeably different to the boys’ footsteps before. They were slow, and slightly dragged out onto the floor. Soon enough an elderly women came in, with a pleasantly warm smile “You’re finally up” she said, walking towards him, as he watched her intently, - he had no clue who she was either “You woke up so suddenly, that you frightened Jimin to bits” she laughed, taking the tray with food that was set on a nightstand.

 

“You need to eat first” she insisted, now setting down the tray onto his lap, “You have been sleeping for so long, we thought you have died” she shook her head with a serious expression now, “I’m glad you finally woke up. That boy was so worried about you, that he even made me feel worried” she shook her head at the memory she was recalling.

 

“Who are y-?” he stopped, as he felt something like a siren go off inside of him, he couldn’t remember, not just these people… but he couldn’t remember anything. Shivers ran through his body, and his breathing was unsteady; as he looked at her frantically- trying to think but nothing coming up “Who am I?” he asked desperately, his voice unsteady - looking at her expectantly for an answer “I don’t remember my name” he shook his head, catching movement from the corner of his eyes at the door frame. The boy from earlier, Jimin, was standing there watching him stunned.

 

“Oh my” The elderly lady sighed, setting her hand onto her chest “I knew something like this would happen” she further shook her head, taking the tray with food away, and setting it back onto the night stand, turning away and walking towards the door where Jimin stood “Now you take care of him” she spoke in a whisper, as she walked past him, and he could still hear her mumbling words as she walked away.

 

His gaze now turned to Jimin, and he watched him expectantly, waiting for some sort of answer, because this unknown was scaring him. Jimin watched for a bit longer, their eyes never ceasing to leave each other’s, and he felt almost frustration at the others long silence. “You don’t remember anything?” Jimin asked sheepishly, and almost expectantly. Jungkook just shook his head with a firm expression.

 

“You…” Jimin spoke up, looking as if he was carefully looking up for the right words to say, before speaking again “You don’t remember me?” He finished, now slowly walking into the room, his gaze still holding onto his strongly, and he could only shake his head as an answer. “I don’t remember anything… I don’t even know my own name” Jungkook uttered the words, his voice trembling, still feeling terrified by the thought.

 

“Jungkook” Jimin almost whispered the name, and he seemed to call for him, but he could only watch in confusion. “Who?” he barely said. “That’s you” Jimin replied, nodding towards him slightly “Jungkook” Jimin repeated the name again, this time louder, and the shivers went through his body. How was it that he didn’t remember anything? Who was he, why was he here, who were these people in front of him?.

 

“Why am I here? Who- who are you people?” Jungkook asked, now trying to lift the blankets off himself, and turn to shift his body in order to stand up.

 

“Because you got hurt” Jimin answered, “That was my grandma” he nodded towards the door through which the elderly women left earlier “and I am your… boyfriend” the last word came out as almost like a whisper, it sounded hesitant, and almost as if Jimin didn’t want for Jungkook to even hear the word, it seemed like Jimin felt regret before even saying it, and he watched Jungkook with an almost curiosity.

 

“Boyfriend?” Jungkook repeated the word. He felt nothing, other than confusion. There was nothing that drew him to the other, and he couldn’t imagine himself having anything to do with the other at that.

 

“How did I get hurt?” he shook his head of the thought, deciding it wasn't important at that point “Just what is happening?” he said, almost to himself, as he felt sudden anger rise inside of him at the whole situation.

 

“I told you, you got hurt” Jimin said, “On your head” he pointed awkwardly at him, and Jungkook suddenly realised there was something wrapped around his head. His hand reached slowly for it, feeling a bandage with his fingertips, that was secured tightly.

 

“How?” Jungkook looked puzzled and stunned.

 

“You fell from the cliff near the lighthouse, and hit your head on the rocks below” Jimin said, the words coming out almost robotically.

 

“My family…?” Jungkook asked hesitantly.

 

“None” Jimin shook his head.

 

He stared at Jimin. He didn’t know what ask anymore, or rather what to ask first. There were countless thoughts going through his head, he wanted to fill up all that he felt was missing within himself, to get all the questions answered, but didn’t know where to start.

 

He felt so lost.

 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

What's happening here!? ◕_◕

Author's advice, try not to loose your memory... its's not worth it (I'm so funny, that it hurts sometimes... ಥ⌣ಥ)

The first three chapters will be a slow ones(I always hate writting the start, it feels really boring for me - but it's best to get rid of the boring stuff at the start!), but after... uhuhuhu....

♡*:・゚✧ ☆゚.*・。゚ ゜:。♡ *:・゚✧ :.。✧ ☆゚*:・゚✧ ☆゚.*・。゚ ゜:。♡ 。*♡

Please Subscribe and Comment!  ̄ ³ ̄