CHAPTER 3 - Everything Forgotten

The One You Found

== Chapter 3 ==

 

                                                                                                             Everything Forgotten                                                                                                     

At the start it was hard, harder than he had imagined. Some of his actions or words had to be far more thought out than he expected. Simple touches, he had to force himself to do them, trying to convince himself that it was the right thing to do. Sometimes it made him sad seeing how Jimin would respond. It felt like it was new to both of them, like Jimin felt too unfamiliar with the new him, and it made him scared, and wonder if that wasn’t how he acted before, if some things he said were opposite of what he normally said before.

 

In a months’ time holding Jimins hand, or hugging him began feeling so natural, that he didn’t have to force himself anymore and he could finally picture the old him acting the same way.

 

=

 

“Let’s go to mainland!” Jimin suddenly suggested one day. The other looked so excited by the idea, and Jungkook could only feel himself smiling back at the other and nodding in agreement.

 

“I will first show you the market” Jimin said excitedly “Then” he looked thoughtful for a moment, before clapping his hands together excitedly, as he laughed “There’s something funny you must see there!”

 

“Actually, the afternoon boat should be coming soon, so get ready quickly” Jimin hurried him.

 

-

 

They could have easily caught the bus, but taking the boat was far quicker and something that seemed much more exiting and fun for Jimin.

 

Jimin was so bright, that Jungkook lost the count of how many times the other had smiled, in just the time they got onto the boat. He looked like everything fascinated him, and it made Jungkook smile like an idiot as he watched the other.

 

Was this one of the things that he had loved about the other before losing his memory? He could somehow imagine himself having to though.

 

-

 

Everything was so new and overwhelming, and Jimins childlike excitement and inability to stay still made it worse, but he didn’t say anything to the other. He couldn’t. He enjoyed watching the other this way too much.

 

“Look! Look! Look!” Jimin said pointing at one particular fish in a tank “It looks so funny” he smiled brightly, those eyes of his quickly disappearing before Jungkooks sight, and Jungkook felt himself laugh in response. “It look funny, right?” Jimin smiled even brighter now, and Jungkook just nodded, he couldn’t even tell Jimin that it wasn’t the fish that he was laughing at.

 

-

 

It was already evening, and he felt so tired, having walked around what felt like everywhere, seeing so many new things.

 

He was finally able to buy some clothes of his own choice, rather than those Jimins grandma would bring back for him, or wearing Jimins clearly too small for him clothes, and making him look like an overgrown child.

 

They were heading in the direction of the boat, and Jungkook was about to get onto one that was already there waiting to take off, till Jimin pulled him by the arm to walk past it.

 

“Not yet, one last thing” Jimin said with a grin, and Jungkook watched him curiously.

 

As they carried on walking he noticed more and more people around them, till finally they were surrounded by a large number of people, who were all just staying still in their spots and chatting away with those around them.

 

“This is?” Jungkook asked, not sure why so many people would gather in one place, where nothing noticeable seemed to be going on.

 

A loud bang followed, and everyone’s eyes darted towards the sky.

 

The fireworks exploded before their eyes, and he watched in amazement, quickly looking over at Jimin. The fascination that was written on Jimins face, somehow looked far more endearing then the fireworks themselves that were dyeing the sky in numerous colours.

 

If there was ever a right moment to take a step forward, it was now.

 

He grabbed Jimins hand, quickly leading the other away from the crowd, Jimin looking clearly confused by his sudden action.

 

“Where are we going, it’s not over yet… you don’t like them?” Jimin was mumbling in somewhat panicked tone.

 

When Jungkook was sure that no one was around, he stopped, turning back to face the other and letting his hand go.

 

He looked at Jimins face and smiled, before leaning in and kissing the other lightly.

 

He pulled back, grinning somewhat shyly and stupidly, at the sight of Jimin blushing furiously by his sudden action.

 

“I think I like you” He confessed, soon covering his own face with his hands, and laughing in embarrassment. He sounded like a teenage girl confessing to her crush, and he felt so silly for it.

 

They must have kissed a thousands of times before, and this was probably nothing to the other, but for Jungkook it all felt so new and awkward… after all, he was falling in love with the other all over again.

 

=

 

“You don’t have to sleep in the living room anymore” Jungkook said, picking up Jimins pillow off the floor. Jimin just watched him somewhat unsure, as he held onto his bed sheets, - which he was getting reading to lay down on the living room floor.

 

“Let’s just share the bed” Jungkook said, trying to sound as casual about it as he could. Well, he didn’t have any foul intentions anyway, but somehow he was afraid that the other would misunderstand his suggestion, so he wanted to state in a way that wouldn’t cause a misunderstanding.

 

It was so annoying, not remembering anything about their relationship and having to act almost like an idiot before Jimin each time. For all he knew they have slept together hundreds of times, and not only just in the sense of sharing the same bed.

 

Sleeping with Jimin in that way… somehow he never had thought of it before, and he watched the other wide-eyed, have they slept together before…!? Surely they couldn’t have, they were both guys… but… even the current him now who lost his memories still kissed Jimin first, and Jimin being a guy didn’t stop him then.

 

Jimin just raised an eyebrow, at Jungkooks variety of expressions flashing before him in a matter of seconds.

 

“I think I will just sleep here” Jimin finally said, trying to set down his bed sheets onto the floor.

 

“Oh” Jungkook answered, clearly flustered now, before turning around to leave for his room.

 

“My pillow…” Jimin said faintly under his breath, as he watched Jungkook leave - still tightly clutching onto his pillow.

 

-

 

Jungkook couldn’t sleep. He tossed back and forth, - still clinging onto the pillow.

 

Have they, or have they not done it?

 

“Ah” Jungkook moaned in annoyance, why was he even so curious about something like that.

 

They must have… he thought again, - it was only logical… but Jimin looked so innocent… so maybe they never done it…

 

He sat up in frustration, resting his chin on the pillow in his hands, quickly pulling it away from his body, and holding it before his view… he stole Jimins pillow, and maybe even his innocence, without his own current knowledge.

 

=

 

He spent the next day watching Jimin like a hawk. With Jimin clearly feeling uncomfortable with such sudden burst of attention in him, yet trying to act as normal and oblivious as was possible to one in such situation.

 

“Did something happen?” Jimin finally asked, clearly flustered by now.

 

‘I’m contemplating whether we slept together or not…’… “Ah!” Jungkook groaned, getting up and walked off towards the beach.

 

Jimin just stood watching him stunned, unsure of what wrong he had even done to Jungkook.

 

-

 

“Let’s just share the bed” Jungkook said with a firm and somewhat demanding voice this time.

 

There was no way of knowing how far their previous relationship had progressed, unless he directly asked the question of the other, but his pride couldn’t let him. Even so, he couldn’t he let the other sleep on the floor any longer whiles he was occupying Jimins room.

 

“Oh” Jimin answered, watching him curiously, “Are you feeling unwell today?”.

 

-

 

The weather and Jimins body heat, felt overbearing in this small bed and room.

 

“Let’s turn on the AC” Jimin suggested, as if sensing the others thoughts, - getting up to turn it on.

 

At least it wasn’t just Jungkook who felt uncomfortable by the heat.

 

=

 

A weeks’ time had passed. Jungkook was clearly a guy, because the sensual imaginations he began having on the two of them in bed were getting more and more attractive and intense. He must have studied the others body countless of times, and suddenly kissing didn’t feel as enough as it did before.

 

-

 

 “I think I’m ready” Jungkook said.

 

“Ready for what?” Jimin looked at him.

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything further, he just leaned in to kiss the other. The movements between them were slow and delicate, but he didn’t feel any hesitation towards any of them. He finally felt like he could hold Jimin with no regrets.

 

It all felt so new to him. The way Jimins skin felt under his touch, the sensation of Jimins skin pressing onto his own. He wanted all of the other, he wanted all of Jimins heat, and he was going to take it all tonight.

 

-

 

They laid in quiet without saying a word, only their breathing filling the room.

 

“Sorry that I still can’t remember the past… if I don’t act like before-” Jungkook apologised. He didn’t feel guilty for sleeping with the other, but rather for the fact that he still didn’t remember Jimin. He was scared that Jimin thought of him as a stranger now, and he hated the thought.

 

“No.” Jimin cut in with a bitter tone “Let’s forget the past. Let’s just live now, in this moment forever”. It was hard to tell in the dark, but he could swear it looked like the other had tears in his eyes, and he wanted to act oblivious to it.

 

=

He got woken up by the sunrays in his eyes, in annoyance as he turned to his side, and stretching his arm to rest on the Jimin, but not finding him there. He opened his eyes, scanning the bed, and then the room, Jimin was nowhere to be found.

 

He was most likely at the lighthouse already and Jungkook could only sigh. They have been sharing a bed for a little over months’ time, and he had never been able to wake up before the other did.

 

He was often surprised how quite Jimin must have been, for him to never notice the other leaving.

 

-

 

“Are you going somewhere?” Jungkook said, stretching himself as he walked out through the door, and observing Jimins grandmother who had noticeably dressed up, so early in the morning.

 

“I have the morning boat to catch to the mainland, to sort out the land papers, and I can’t find Jimin anywhere in the house. That boy is probably already at the lighthouse.” She sighed “Someone will be here to pick me up soon, and I can’t leave until that boy comes back”.

 

“Is there something you need?” Jungkook asked curiously.

 

“Jimins ID card” she answered.

 

“I can get you that, I know where he keeps it” Jungkook volunteered with a smile, before making his way back to his room.

 

“Just please hurry” she rushed him.

 

-

He opened the bottom drawer. He knew that it had to be somewhere around, he had seen Jimin take it out of here before, as he rampaged through the drawer, finding a somewhat familiar wallet inside.

 

It felt weird, he had never seen the wallet before, but he somehow recognised the wallet, and not as Jimins, but it rather felt like it was his own.

 

The feeling of familiarity, made him curious to see its contents, and he couldn’t help himself from opening it.

 

His fingers shook rapidly, as he scanned the card inside with his name and picture on it, - ‘Jeon Jungkook’. It felt so weird, having to finally see his own identity card, and he did not understand why Jimin had never showed it to him before.

 

All of the wallets pockets were full. Bank cards, membership cards and he studied them all in awe and tremor.

 

Finally, there was a small piece of picture stuck out from one the pockets, and he reached to pull it out. He held it in his hands, as he watched it wide eyed, shivers going down his whole body.

 

“Why?” he felt himself utter, seeing himself, with a woman in a white wedding gown sitting down and posing for a picture, he turned to the back of the picture, which read ‘Wedding Photoshoot’, and a date next to it. “Two months ago…” he voiced, flipping back to the front of the picture again, still unable to believe, as his eyes stared at the women sitting beside him in the picture, - not understanding a thing anymore.

 

“Ah” he yelped in pain, his hands shooting to his head, - dropping the wallet and the picture onto the floor in process. The sharp pain spread through his head, and he felt mumbled noises ring through his head.

 

Suddenly a flood of images came to him as a blur, of everything… everything that he had forgotten.

 

 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

Hope you enjoyed all of the fluff in this chapter... because IT'S OVER and the storm is coming, I did warn you all at the start...◕_◕ because it took so long to write... ≧▼≦

The picture Jungkook found... who is the girl in it!? WHO!? ಠ_ಠ

*intense music intensifies*

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!!  ̄ ³ ̄ 

 

p.s. if there are any mistakes, sorry, it's because I can't be bothered to reread what I write...